I'm using the M cups and my boobs touch the edges of the cups....

puzzelena

Hi!
I have already ordered the large cups 10 days ago, but have not yet arrived .... I bought the NB system with the cups medium because I thought they were right, however are probably too small because I have a big chest (but very small boobs!). I'm still using the system, but my breasts touching the edges of the cups partially at the sides, top and bottom. The breast grows anyway? I continue to use them or look they get the large? May cause harm to the breast? I will continue to use the system, I'm afraid I will lose any progress in stopping now ... Help please! :-\

I started about 10 days ago and I think I see my breasts fuller than before, but I do not know if it depends on NB or time of the month .... but I think it depends on NB :)

thanks

Puzz

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Puzz - I had the same problem - I was using the large and my breasts were touching most of the way up the cup ad it was quite painful. I now have the Extra Large - which look HUGE! but they fit much better and don't hurt, and I expect you will find the same when you get the bigger cups.

Good luck!

puzzelena

Thanks MooCow! My big cups have arrived, but I'm not able to make them remain attached to the chest ... probably my breasts are still too small for big cups. I'll have to continue with the medium :-[ ....... It would take an intermediate between M and L :)

Thank you for your answer!

Puzz

Jackieb

Hi puzz. Just a thought maybe if you start with the medium and half way thru
Quickly put the large on. I think you get suction then. Say give the mediums
Like 20 minutes then switch

Brenna Harkins

hmm maybe you girls can help me. so I am a 36b and I have the large but im not getting very good blood flow I cant fill the cups all the way but they hurt if I try is it because my size is to big or to small?? also I feel like im not getting any results. when my period hits its like I wasted four months for nothing!!