started Noogleberry: 28/03/10
start: AA
wear: 32 A padded bras
Goal:Full B
currently using: medium domes
method: normally pump and hold
supplements: spirulina 6 tablets once a day
need:to drink more water

Nipples seem to reach around the 2 Mark on medium domes. Going to use the medium domes until the end of June.

I have some MSM powder in my cupboard will start using that again some time this week since I want my hair to grow faster also it will be good for noogleberry TT states that it helps with circulation.

Thinking of adding evening primrose oil and do more research
and in choosing between tablets or cream version when I have more time.

immabe

I've been eating mixed peanuts as a snack for some extra protein and the saltyness is actually helping me want to drink more water.

immabe

I recieved the large domes already I tried them out and it's still very difficult to put them on even with prepumping with the mediums. I will still stick to the mediums and then noogle one large afterwards and alternate. I understand what others are talking about when they say it hurts their ribs the larges really hurt my ribs.

OptimisticGirl

Hi girl!!!
You have the same stat with me (32 AA) so I think we may become AA buddies :D

May I suggest you add to your program soy milk? I believe it helps a lots in my case because for several days whenever I had a cup before NB sessions, I got better swelling in the domes which I believe will result in better growth somehow. It's like an instance help.

Besides, I read your program and I think you should stick with the Ms until your whole breasts at least go through the 2 mark after just some pumping. I used to rush to the Ls too soon and it turned out to be a waste of time. After 1 month I had to go back to the Ms because I couldn't get any thing if I only used the Ls.
I know you are getting impatient because all people reporting about filling cups or moving to the next domes or using their new XL. I used to, too. I told myself that why they were so lucky while it would take me forever to fill just the Ms. But then when I calmed down and decided that no matter how long it would be, as long as I kept pumping, my day would come! And that positive thought seemed to make my swelling better. Ever since I feel NB is just like brushing my teeth twice a day, no rush, no pressure, no too- high hopes, my breasts grow better!!

Best wishes to you!!! I would love if we can help each other out in this long and hard journey by sharing experience :-*

immabe

Hey optimistic girl or should I say AA buddy,

I have soy milk twice a day at work with coffee or hot chocolate and I even drink it at least once a day at home I like it for the taste but I don't think it's doing anything for me breast wise. I also love full cream milk for the taste I really dislike skinny milk because it has no taste and I'm quite thin I need the fat.

Yes your right I seem to be rushing to get into the larges.
I always thought filling a dome was once you reach the final mark on the domes but I read your stats section and you added an additional 3 mark on your medium domes. I understand what you mean I should wait till I reach past the 2 mark in few minutes not after an hour with the medium domes before I change to large.

Thanks for the advice optimistic girl I will just have to be more patient and the larges can wait till i need them. :)
Best wishes to you reaching your full B goal although I think your almost or half way there now. :D

OptimisticGirl

Well, buddy, so glad if my experience may help someone.
I love soy milk and chocolate, too. Maybe coffee is not so good for the growth, right? But I have read somewhere that a girl who drink lots of coffee and smokes too still has wonderful results with herbs. So I guess that's okay.
I'm so thin, too. Most people tells me that I have to put on at least 3kg, except for those who are in favor of being as thin as models ;D
Concerning my goal, B is perfect for my body frame, I think. I'm wearing 75B (equal to 32B, I think) right now but the calculation says that I'm a small 32A (27.5 inch under and 32.5 inch at nipple). However, I think I am not gonna set up any goal right now. Just get every little and stop when I feel satisfied with them. ;D

Perhaps you can try more than just 2 sessions a day. Say 3 sessions? Once I felt like I was making no progress with the Ms, I have had about 1 week of crazy pumping when I spent 3-4h each day and it really helped. After that my breasts swelled much better even when I return to just one or two sessions. If you are busy, then split into 2 session of 20 - 30 mins and 1 longer session before bed? I used to put on NB right after I got up in the morning and let them stayed when I brushed my teeth, washed my face and chose the clothes to wear that day. It always took me about 20 mins. Then I took NB off and had a shower. Hot water helped the red marks go much quicker. Then when I got home, I wore NB for another 20 mins before preparing dinner. Then when everything had been settled down and I was with my computer, I again put NB on until I went to sleep. I myself believe that more short sessions do much more than a long one does.

Good luck to you, too, hun!!! ;)

immabe

I haven't been noogling consistently but yesterday I noogled for 2 hours or more. I had pretty good swelling and in the morning they looked abit bigger. I will stick to that method for now rather than short sessions such as just 40mins-1 hour sessions didn't really do much.

immabe

I am over pumping since I have a couple of red dots on each boob. Last week I didn't noogle that much because I was busy and lazy but the red dots are still there. So today I bought arnica gel online, waiting for it to arrive. I hope it gets rid of them especially the two dark red ones on my right boob. I'm still going to keep pumping though.

I have started taking maca today for bigger boobs, booty, and energy.
So I'm taking maca and msm at the moment