Immabe's Pics!

immabe

Aww Thanks Eva!
I'm glad someone else notices a difference besides me.
I still have a long way to go but I feel more confident that a NBE product is working for me.

I wish you all the best Eva and that you reach your goal!

charitywat88

Good going!! I def see a difference! That's where I started growing first too, the sides. U just wait a few more months and you'll really see a difference! Congrats on boobie growth!!! ;D

immabe

Thanks for the engouragement girls! I feel like giving you girls a hug :)

Charity:
*gasps* Your making me excited to wait a few more months, hrmm I wonder how they will look in October. This gives me motivation to keep on pumping.

It's too bad you don't have pictures I wanted to see how yours developed. I wanted to see the next phases of growth and what to expect since you say that they grew on the sides first.

Aim4c

Immabe,

You look great. I can't wait for you to post your next set of pictures. I am still waiting on my NB...in the mean time, I continue to be inspired by the results I see.

Thanks for sharing

immabe

Thanks Aim4c!

I remember when I couldn''t wait to get my noogleberry and then one day I came home and there was a box on my bed and I had the biggest smile on my face, it really made my day.
I also can't wait to take new pictures.
I thought nothing was happening because each morning they look soo small compared to when they swell, so it's good to take pictures because you forget how even smaller you were when you start.

I hope you share your pictures with us so you can inspire us and new people to join :)

Anastasia916

Awesome results hun, congrats! HAHA everytime I see your name on here I get the song stuck in my head haha. And yea, I was going to comment on what jeane said, but I bite my tongue instead, he can be annoying with his comments. Basically he's being a perv and would rather see your nipples then them being covered but screw him! I cover mine too, and it's our right to!

charitywat88

I'm glad to be encouraging! ;D sorry I don't post pics but I'm too shy. :) My boobs still feel like they get lots of pull on the sides. I noticed the other day that they looked a lil dis-colored. Don't know why cause I don't feel pain when I pump. Anyway I think when they grow on the sides it makes them nice and round, and if u wear a push up bra it's creates some nice cleavage. :) keep pumping them babies! Lol. In 6 months I went from 32" (I think that's right) across middle to 36". It pays off!!!

Btw I agree about jeane. His posts give me the creeps sometimes. Another reason I don't post pics!!! :-[

immabe

I actually started colouring the nipples because I thought we had to, I read on Keelykets gallery that you have to cover them, but I see now that other girls don't, but I'm used to it covering them now and it's fun trying to find what colour to put on next.

immabe

Charity: 32 to 36! I'm not really sure what they look like because I have a tape measure but they aren't by inches they go by cms but I'm guessing thats ALOT!
I think Anastasia is around 36-37 and shes pretty big so wow thats amazing growth and fast too 4inches in 6 months amazing, You go girl!

Sofia: Thanks Sofia1 :)
I can't wait to see your page because I think we started around the same time so I want to follow you.

Aim4c

Thanks for the encourgement immabe...hopefully I will have picutres that can actually inspire others...when that time come, it is verly likely that I will cover my nipple.

Keep growing!

Ali

i can definitely tell that your breasts have become more rounded and i can see the growth. congratulations and happy noogling! you will get your b cups!

immabe

I took some pictures this morning after I noogled last night because they felt fuller.
They don't look that much different from when I started, but it feels like theres a bigger difference.

Attachments

• First_Day_28_03_10.jpg
    First_Day_28_03_10.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 20082010(014).jpg
    20082010(014).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 20082010(010).jpg
    20082010(010).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 167