Immabe's Pics!

immabe

Thanks ladies :-*. I will keep it up. :)

I've been consistently using zoft gum for 3 weeks (2 a day). I've also been pumping for more than 2 hours with noogleberry but only when I have the time. So i don't know which is contributing to the fullness or if it's both. It could be due to my period coming :-[, I'm not sure but I will find out after my period but I will continue with zoft gum and noogleberry. :D

jnorton22002

Young lady, I totally disagree with you. I think you are really showing some good progress. Keep up the pumping ;D ;D ;D

Hugs Joni

sofia1

you're definitely growing they are fuller on the top! yeah i think we started around the same time so i'm going to track your progress too :)

immabe

I was browsing the site yesterday and noticed all the growth and amazing results everyone updated so I was motivated to noogle last night for two hours. I haven't been noogling for a while about 1-2 weeks I've been very lazy and busy. This morning my sister thought I had noogled in the morning because she could see a difference but I told her no I noogled last night. Since she noticed something I decided to take pictures.

Attachments

• 19102010(007).jpg
    19102010(007).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 19102010(003).jpg
    19102010(003).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 19102010(002).jpg
    19102010(002).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 19102010(001).jpg
    19102010(001).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 230

immabe

Blue= first time
Black= new pictures front and side views

Attachments

• First_Day_28_03_10.jpg
    First_Day_28_03_10.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 225

eva_bs

WOW Girl! Look what CLEAVAGE you got now!!!!!!
I'm so amazed!!!! I definitely see a HUGE different from your last pictures and especially from your first picture!!!!!
WOW!!! You GO girl!!!! :) I'm really Happy for you hun!
Don't be lazy now! Keep pumping!!!! :) And you will get to a C! I'm sure you will! You have till now great progress using the NB!
Do you take any supplements? (If you wrote here that you do...I'm sorry...I forgot.)
WOW!!!!
Thank you so much for keeping us all updated with your wonderful progress! Keep noogling hun! o.k.?
I really wish you all the best dear!
Good Luck!
Eva.
:-*

immabe

Aww thanks Eva! :D
Wow no ones ever said that I have cleavage before... omg that makes me soo happy!

Well I have zoft gum, I was very good at taking them for the first month or so but I've become lazy with that too.
So at the moment just noogling when I have the time and drinking a bottle of water a day.I'm gonna definately keep noogling though I promise!
I really want to reach a B.

eva_bs

oooo...your welcome dear!
:)
You really have some cleavage! and boobage! :)
o.k....so you will get to your B's soon! :)
you got great results till now! why don't you continue to take the zoft gum?

immabe

I'm glad you asked me what herbs I take because I actually felt guilty for not being consistently taking zoft gum. So I quickly got some gum and now I'm upgrading and chewing 4 instead of two so that I can get rid of all my zoft gum faster.

jnorton22002

Hi Immabe,

My dear, you really are coming along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You look so good with the boobage. Keep it up girl. With what you are doing there certainly isn't a limit to your success, Way to go girl. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What progress you have made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definatly noticable now!!!!!!
Keep up with the good work, as it's working!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

immabe

Thank you mama, jamie2 & lily13!
I really owe it to you guys and the forum because it's what keeps me going.

At the moment only my sister and my boyfriend know my secret.
My boyfriend saw my boobs yesterday and couldnt believe how much they have gotten bigger compared to the last time he saw me without a bra. I have more confidence now I feel abit more feminine but I haven't reached my goal yet.

My dads girlfriend gave me a new bra that she bought but it's too small for her so she said I can have it. I tried it on thinking it won't fit me..but it fits me and it's more comfortable than my bras that I own. I normally wear a 32A thats more padded than the one she gave me and the one she gave me is a 34A!
I must have stretched out my bras.
My sister who has always been bigger than me tried on the 34A bra and said I fill it out more than her. She's considering noogleberry now. I hope she does because she wants implants.

bonzaigirl

wow immabe..talk bout progress!! :) that is so much difference from ur first pic..:) am so happy for u... :) keep up the great work girl.. cheerio!!

Lily13

immabe,
My sister has always been way larger than me too. She consistently wore a 34 C basically her whole entire life as soon as she hit puberty. When she wasn't home I used to sneak and try on her bras and knew I was doomed to have small boobs! lol Now that my sister had a child, I can tell she lost some of her fullness and if she EVER asks me what the heck is going on with my boobs I'll be sure to tell her too!

It's so awesome that you are that close to your sister. :)

immabe

Bonzaigirl: Thank you for noticing that means alot to me that others can see something and that my eyes aren't tricking me to see something I want to see. :)

Lily13: Your sis is definately gonna be asking you because your gonna be bigger than her soon. I know it your responding so well to NB!

You girls are lucky to be B cups I'm jealous! :(