Immabe's Pics!

Diosa

hey Immabe... nice breast so pretty... i am about to start NB but not sure what size dome to get .. we look about the same with your new boob size ... do you still use Medium or are you at a large yet? also what are your measurements ? sorry for all the questions its just that i have the same measurements as others but when i compare pics it doesn't seem to match... idunno maybe i dont know what im doing..lol

Thanks
~diosa

immabe

Thank you Quest
I can't believe you even noticed my boobs since yours are huge!

Diosa:Welcome to noogleberry!
Unforturnately I'm still using the mediums I still have alot of room to fill until I start using the larges. Sorry but I'm not too sure about my measurements since I have never recorded them properly. If your usure what domes to order you should ask Lucy. I'm pretty sure you should start using Mediums if your about my size, most people start with medium domes anyway. Goodluck Love! I'm sure your gonna do great! :)

Diosa

Thanks Immabe, but i have been looking for a thread where i can contact Lucy, Quest told me that Lucy is dead on wen it comes to the dome sizes. but im a lil lost (and a bit of a space cadet theses days lol)
well good luck and enjoy your NB as i anxiously wait to get mine ;D

immabe

Hi Everyone!

I'm back! I got lazy noogling then took a long break for about 3 months and got back into it about a month ago. I didn't noogle all day so I decided to take pictures. I got a new phone by the way my other phone broke.

Attachments

• IMG_2882[1].jpg
    IMG_2882[1].jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2849[1].jpg
    IMG_2849[1].jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 223

Lily13

woohoo! Welcome back. You can definitely tell from your starting pics with the blue dots that you kept nearly everything you gained from noogle. That is real permanent growth!

Your perfect round shape has always amazed me too!! :)

immabe

Thank you mama j!! :-*

Lily13: oh yeah your right I forgot about permanent growth. Lately I've just been thinking about needing more swelling but yeah permanent growth is more important. Wow you've grown 2 cup sizes!! Congratulations. You deserve it all since you worked hard for it. I'm going to work hard go grow a cup size.

immabe

Omg!!!!! For the first time I am able to put on the L domes on at the same time!!! First I was noogling with my mediums like usual and I've been reaching the 2inch mark but since I noticed I reached the 2.5 inch mark I decided to just try the L domes on as I was contemplating purchasing the L contoured domes if they don't fit.
I remember the last time I tried the L domes and there was still air on the sides so there was no suction. Then I tried to noogle with one dome but it was soo painful. At the moment there is abit of pain since I'm not used to it yet but its starting to be comfortable. I'm soooo happy :) maybe this will help me reach a B cup!

Lily13

I'd still think about buying the CL domes. :)They fit better and for me they are the reason why I've grown so much lately. There is something different about the way they suction/pull on the breast.

Noogling 1 dome at a time, takes some adjusting. Your ribs won't be too happy about it for a while, but once they get used to it, it gets a lot easier.

bonzaigirl

wow.. immabe.. great pictures.. ;) ... you've had great progress with the noogleberry ;) and i too took a break from noogling for a bit.. then just really resumed last december... until now.. and i only had.. .25 inch growth the whole time.. really slow progress.. but as long as im growing hehehe.. welcome back.. toodles ;)

immabe

Hey bonzaigirl,
Thank you!
Least you know it's working for you, any kind of growth is better than nothing! If you didn't have any growth you would be wishing for even a little bit of growth and that's what you have so your lucky! ;)

immabe

I think I am an A cup now not a AA. This is a pic of a 34A bra.

Attachments

• IMG_3068[1].jpg
    IMG_3068[1].jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 239

Lily13

You are busting out of that bra girl! You are definitely bigger than an A in my opinion. Your breasts aren't even in the cups. Look at the center and near the strap on the right side of the picture! woohoo! I'd say at least a B!

immabe

Thanks LiLy! :D

This is a 32B from Lasenza. I'm not going to wear this bra when I go out because I feel so flat in this bra. It's still abit big.

Attachments

• IMG_3093[1].jpg
    IMG_3093[1].jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 281

Lily13

You still don't fit that bra either. Go get sized!! :) If you look near the sides it is smooshing your boobs down flat rather than supporting them up.

immabe

Eva: Thanks Eva!
I think what helped me was after the break I have been more determined and been consistently noogling everyday for longer hours and if I'm busy during the day I'll snoogle.

Lily: I will buy the new domes soon when I have the cash I have alot of bills to pay off ATM. I can't wait to give them a go since there are so many good news about them. For now I'll stick to the medium and larges. When I use the large domes I can fill them abit more than the half way mark.

No way!!! I'm too shy to get sized. The reason why I think it's too big for me is because I'm used to padded bras and how they give you something. When I put on a top over this bra it makes me look flat. People already say I'm flat even with padded bras but imagine if they saw an even flatter me.

Finally I have reached my goal and got to a B, immabe yay!! However I expected it to look bigger so I'm going to keep noogling until I'm happy, next goal 32C. I thought I would stop after I reached my goal but nah Ive got the booby greed too.

Lily13

If you are a 34B then you already have a 32C. :) Sometimes we have to buy bras that work best for the shape of our breasts. For instance I fit great into a 32C padded bra, but I cannot wear any sized Demi style because I have very little tissue up top. So maybe just look at different style bras that suit you better? The types of bras you are wearing in the pictures are awful for me. I think you have LOTS of tissue up top and anyone calling you flat needs smacked.

Also there is nothing to be afraid with getting sized. I think you are actually making your boobs look smaller with wearing a bra too small! That's what I was doing. :( Anytime I've been sized it is over a shirt. They don't have you take your bra off or anything like that and I've gone to VS. The sizing literally took 10 seconds and it is while you are dressed! :)

I posted this link in another thread, but you may want to check it out for yourself. There's also a video on there too!
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=234&txt=11483