Immabe's Pics!

immabe

Hey Guys!

Here is my Braless update...
My last noogle was about 20 hours ago. I notice my boobs look smilar to my first month swelling.
I can see I have grown compared to the first day.

Attachments

• First_Day_28.03.10.jpg
    First_Day_28.03.10.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 181
  • After_1_month.jpg
    After_1_month.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3843[1].jpg
    IMG_3843[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 244

pipitavivita

Hi immabe!

I agree, I can definitely see a difference comparing to your starting pics! You are reallly a B cup by now, congratulations on reaching this goal :))))) I think you won't take too long to make it to a 32C.

I agree with Lily that in the pics you posted, you can see that the bras are getting too small! I know its intimidating to go and get fitted, and I admit, its also hard to find a good bra fitter, and a store which carries a full range of sizes( band size starting from 28, with all the cup variations), but its so worthwhile! You will have a much smoother, comfortable fit, and your breasts will look more lifted which is never a bad thing ;) Not to mention that it's healthier, because you won't have circulation/lymphatic issues caused by poor-fitting bras, and you also won't develop armpit fat/back rolls, which are also caused by wearing the wrong size.

I say when you have the time, money and opportunity, go get fitted :)

immabe

I tried on this dress at first with a bra but it looked too padded so I took thhe bra off. It surprised me because I have some boobage without a bra. I think it's because the dress was super tight but still it's progress. I'm currently using contoured large domes.

Attachments

• IMG_5222[1].JPG
    IMG_5222[1].JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_5223[1].JPG
    IMG_5223[1].JPG
    90 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5224[1].JPG
    IMG_5224[1].JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 203

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Oh my gosssshhh you have had such amazing progress!!! It looks like you're wearing a push up bra, you look AMAZINGGGG in that dress! This is so inspiring for me since I'm starting off with 30A/32AA (just started a few days ago) and I have no upper boobs. How long was the whole process for you? It looks like you had great swelling even after a month of use. I may try zoft gum but I started taking natureday products.

immabe

Thank you Mjkimm55 and welcome to noogleberry!
I was the same size as you when I started about AA-A. I'm a B now even though I started in 2010 on off. I haven't grown much in size more in shape and fullness. Well I'm not using any of those supplements anymore except for MSM for hair growth. I'm
Keeping it simple so just MSM and noogleberry. I'm the opposite to you I have no lower boobs if you look closer at the pics the lower boobs parts look deflated.

halfie

Cute dress! I love the unique shape of the bust area. It would look great with a little belt along the middle- ah! I'm so excited for summer fashion.