IMPORTANT INFO ALERT - how to make nipples point to middle of cup

aroob

Hey guys

I have been pumping for a couple of months now but more consistenlty for a few weeks and am seeing slow but good progress now more to the point the best way to place the cups on so the nipple points towards the middle is as foolow: after massaging your breasts with oil or cream bend forward so your breasts droop down, then put the domes over the top of them securing them in place by placing left arm over left cup and holding right cup with right hand. Then lean back into upright position, your left cup and valve will be covered by left arm so now you can pump the right cup first, then place your right arm over right cup so valve is coverd so you will not lose any suction and hold left cup with right hand and pump that one. Release both hands and arm you should notice the cups are positioned correctly over breast tissue, nipples will be pointing towards the middle of the cup.........I was told to do this many years ago when I had a brava system and it does make a difference.....it may sound long winded so sorry bout that but quite easy to do and i noticed you get better suction this way too.

J

Joan_CD

Thanks for the tip! I never get my nipples centered, so maybe this will do the trick!

wishee

Hi,
I just wanted to thank you for this tip.. this is the first time I got both cl cups on at the same time! yippee this is great!! :D

melissa4u

Thank you so much aroob!!!!!!

I was pumping before with my nipples looking down! When I used your method, my nipples point straight!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I am also getting contoured large domes soon, and I have read that its really hard to get both of the large contoured domes on at the same time, but Wishee, just gave me hope!

Thanks again!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Thank you so much! ;D
I've been trying to find a way to get my nipples pointing to the center, but my nipples just seemed to want to look down. .__.

I will definitely try this.

Rosance

masterjpro, the reason to bend forward is so that gravity pulls them straight which makes it easier to be placed inside the cups. She did not say to place the cups high, she said to
put the domes over the top of them
them being the breasts. When you put the cups on top of the breasts, you are simply putting them on. Now if you say, put the cups on top of them and as high as you can, then that makes sense in that they are placed higher.

Ashtaria

I agree with masterjpro.

I have two domes, each has its our tubing and airlock attachment. This way I can apply each dome one at a time and pump as pressure allows; my right breast is a little more sensitive to the pressure than my left.

To help with the moving tubes that hang - I tend to move around a lot when noogling; I have a bag of medium sized rubber bands that I stretch over both cups. This does two things for me:

(1) it allows for me to tuck the ends of the tubing in the bottom so they do not swing. I can do whatever I want, to a point, without the dangling tubes getting in the way.

(2) the rubber band pulls the cups towards the center of my chest. Without the rubber band the cups tend to stay to the sides which is not conducive to moving around a lot without loosing suction.

As far as the leaning and such, well I am an A (AA) cup and it really doesn't matter how I apply the domes, my nipples always point to the center. I can't wait to have this problem though; then I'm growing. ;)

britney316

I apply my domes one at a time. I disconnected the y tubing. And I pump each breast individually. I'm getting a way better suction.

FrenchRose

Thank you all for the info. I also have problems getting my nipples centered and I will use this method tonight and see if it works. I have tried tying them up to get them to come together with a robe cord as others have suggested but it reduced my suction. So I will have to try the rubber band ides....I really need cleavage :mad:

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Hi! I read this forum, but this is my first post! I'm a skinny girl w/a 34A chest, and I started out w the medium domes, thinking I'd grow into them. Because of the way they place on my chest, they tend to such more of my upper breast/under armpit into them, causing my nipples to be bellow the center, and sometimes somewhat down. Bummer. Not what I am looking for in shape, at all! So, one day I decided to lube up just the bottom part of my breast, to just under my nipple, and this works well for me. The upper part of my chest doesn't slide in so easily, and I get less of the cup filled, but I still get a pert, round shape, but with my nipples tilted more upward- which is a look I have always loved :). Hope this helps.... Ohh! I should also mention that my boyfriend's cheap barbasol shaving cream is perfect to lube with!

Matt B

Hi Bikinilover, Always happy to get new ideas.Barbasol Eh! Who would have thought.Gives a whole new meaning to the saying "those that shave together stay together!" ;D Sorry bout that,I had to say it!!

Anyway,thanks again for the tip.

Matt ;)