influencing breast shape

binkybink

Maybe this is expecting too much of Noogleberry but then again if tissue expansion spurs cell growth, then cant the positioning of the noogleberry influence where you grow in proportion and hence, the shape of your breasts????
Soooo I feel like my nipple lack meat or fullness on the top and my nipples are kinda low and point south.
Well I know NB can suction and thus expand tissue at the top.
But if I position my boob in the dome in a certain way, I wonder if I can also expand the bottom more, thus making my nipple more centered as growth is above and below. And I wonder....if I try and ensure my nipples are turned up in the cup, will this make a diff?
Also, Ive decided to buy some fenugreek and some MSM- you guys and some glowing reviews inspired me. I ve been talking saw palmetto for like a week or two.
Everyone have an awesome day!

Anastasia916

I believe NB changes the shape, mine use to have a slope shape and slowly but surely that is going away and I'm getting more of a round shape, which I want. I believe others have done things and positions to increase different parts of the breasts and shape them. I'm fine with the way I'm doing things. Hope it works out for you and you get the shape you want.

T

tavia

hello blinky and welcome, great pick by the way,
i position my cups higher about an inch away from my coller bone, as i want to lift them and get some fullness at the top , so far it is working and they are slowly perking up, im sure if you were to mabe alternate from 1 pumping session to the next, like pump in a different way each time then you could get the shape you are looking for , slow process but possible

binkybink

thanks yall for the feedback!
do you find the lift and roundness comes more from XL or L domes?? i switched to L domes like a week after starting lol as was filling the Ms right away. I fill the Ls if i pump hard and long but want to stick to them for a while before moving up.

Teeny Tiny

I don't know about the others, but I know the XL domes give mine a nice round full shape when I use them ;). But I have not used them in a while as I cannot stand the pressure on my ribs without rings, and I'm having problems with trying to make some new rings for them :(. The foam that I had bought and tried was too porous and would not allow them to get a suction :'(. I need to try to find some foam like what NB uses for their rings. The rings they sell to use with them are the same as the ones for the L domes and do not fit them right. The way they fit hurt me because they collapse and cause severe pain, purple breasts, and damage if I'm not careful :-X. I've never pumped them purple with the large domes, but it happened twice accidentally with the XL domes :eek: because the rings won't cooperate, I wish they made some to fit them the way they fit the other domes, hopefully some day they will. Until then I'll just have to be satisfied with what the L domes give me unless I can finally manage to make some new rings for them myself, but it's definitely better than not using them at all, that's for sure. ::)

T

tavia

id say bothe the l and xl do the say with lifting it just depends on how the cup is positioned, if itspositioned normally just over the boob then you will be sucking the brest in to the dome and some of the surrounding tissue, resulting in a fuller breast, but when you push the cup up so the bottom edge of the dome is as far in to your breast crease as possible then pump like that, i find this helps build up the top of my boobs and lift up my boobs aswell, lol since gravity will surley grab hold of them soon enough, i tend to pump like this most of the time
ive been tieing a scarf around my domes aswell to stop so much of my armpit fat getting sucked in and to keep the domes together and get some cleavage, and so far so good , im loving it

binkybink

thanks guys! i think im starting to see a difference after about 3 wks. i will post pics with and without swelling in the next couple days. seeing other peoples pics helped me when evaluating the NB before buying so i hope to have positive results that i can share n help others. i almost fill the large cups pretty quickly- how long did u guys stick with them before moving to xl?

Teeny Tiny

I don't know about the others, but as soon as I started filling the L without a whole lot of effort or pull I ordered the XL. Actually I just had to replace my old L ones because they cracked, I'm guessing from the pressure I was putting on them when I filled them 98% full (I can't fill that extra 2 percent because my nipples plug the holes, ouch!), they cracked after about 3 continuous months of noogling several hours a day. I'm still very small chested, hardly any growth if any with no swelling, so I always start out with the L's, but by the end of the day I'm usually ready for at least one session in the XL's. Can't wait til I get the rings glued on this afternoon so I can start using them again, my hubby will flip! He loved the results they gave me the 2 or 3 times I used them, I just had a problem with the rings collapsing and hurting me because of the way they go on, so I had to stop using them. I've fixed that problem now though, I stretched them and forced them to go on the way they fit on the L's. All I have left to do is finish gluing them in place, and I'm back in business, hopefully I'll be able to use them tonight, they should be ready by then. My hubby will go bonkers! ;D

D

Dixieland

Teeny,
How do you get the XL on? I can't even use the large without causing myself pain and petechia all over in a beautiful round circle...no low cut tops for quite awhile after using the large! Ouch! :eek: But my swelling is soooo much better with the large! I bust out a non-padded C cup bra with that swelling!
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

Teeny Tiny

Hi Dixieland!

I guess I'm just lucky! Although I could never wear them without the foam rings, I tried using the XL's without the foam rings because I couldn't get the rings to go on the way they do the other sizes and it was causing a lot of problems. But I finally managed to stretch them enough and force them on the way they fit on the other ones and glued them on yesterday, so I got to use them for a couple hours or so before I went to bed last night ;D. I have very small breasts, but a rather broad chest, if I put on enough weight my shoulders broaden too much and I can't wear certain clothes because I look funny, kind of like a quarterback in a spaghetti strip tank top/dress (Yuck!). So I have to try to keep my weight down and watch out how much upper body fitness training I do. I don't have very strong arms, my shoulders just aren't very feminine, if I'm not careful they can get out of control on me. The L and XL domes are the only sizes I can use comfortably because of the width of my chest. I know I won't ever be able to get the XXL's on, but I don't think I want them to be that big anyway, if I can manage to fill the XL's I'll be happy, and I can wear them comfortably (other than a little pressure tenderness on the ribs) with the foam rings attached ;D!