Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Intertwining

Hello everyone! I'm Intertwining, your new forum member, who's hopefully not going to be sticking around here for too long (because otherwise it would mean that I'm responding slowly to noogling- I want my boobie wishes to be granted as soon as they can!) hehe, I'm kidding- this is an awesome forum, and all the members here are incredibly supportive, encouraging and helpful, and I'm glad that I can be a part of it now :D

I'm an 18 year-old Asian hailing from South-East Asia, with small B-cup breasts that aspire to become full C-cups when they grow up, which will hopefully be before the end of the year!

My weight fluctuates between 40-45 kg. I'm sadly pear-shaped- I have a slim waist, HUGE hips, and a very full (read: fat) butt, so I decided that I should make the best of them by increasing my bust size in the hopes of being able to attain an hourglass figure- and I'm sure that with patience and dedication, I'll be able to achieve this- whoopee! ;D

I'm new to NBE, and these are the methods that I've been using so far:

I've very recently started taking Zoft gum, which contains herb extracts such as fenugreek seed, saw palmetto, fennel, hops, blessed thistle and black cohosh root, all of which are said to be helpful in enhancing the size of boobs. I've been taking 2 pieces a day for 5 days now. It tastes like generic mint chewing gum, but unfortunately with a pretty gross texture after 5 minutes of chewing. But it's alright- anything for bigger boobs! Hehe :)
I intend to take Zoft regularly for six months in total- 2 pieces per day for the first two months, 4 pieces for the next two months, and finally reaching the maximum of 6 pieces a day for the last two months.

I was originally planning on taking WonderUp, which is a popular brand of herbal breast enhancement pills, but I decided against it since herbal enhancement methods are not recommended for younger-aged people and may cause greater side-effects, which include wreaking havoc with hormones, and causing weight gain and CELLULITE (which I have enough of, thank you very much). So I gathered that Zoft is much less concentrated in the herbs as compared to the pills, and so decided to give it a shot :)

I've also been doing TigerLily's 10-step massage method one a day in the shower for the past ten days.

Overall I have not noticed much of a difference in the size or perkiness of my breasts, but I don't expect very much since it's been less than two weeks, and these two methods are quite weak as compared to, say, noogling or taking BE pills.. But now I have my NoogleBerry, so nothing can stop my boobies from growing now! ;D

So what happened today was that I came home from school with my long-time boyfriend, to find a giant parcel on my table. It had the Royal Mail sticker on the side, so I immediately knew my NB had finally arrived! :D

My boyfriend kept asking me what it was, since I hardly receive such large packages. He knew about my desire to attain a C-cup, and was slightly unhappy and bemused when I told him about Zoft gum, so I eventually caved in and told him about the NB, although I originally intended to keep it a secret so that he wouldn't worry, and I could astound him with my huge badonga-dongas, lol!

As I thought, he was very skeptical, and was a little angry at me for wasting my money (when he asked how much it had cost, I knocked off almost half the price, lol) on something that's probably going to do me more harm than good.

It was actually quite funny when he angrily demanded, "So what happens if they grow too big?! Are you going to be able to reverse it?!??!?!"
..He thought it was something that would IMMEDIATELY cause your boobs to inflate to huge sizes, LOL!

I had a good laugh before explaining to him that noogling is a pretty long-term thing, and I'd be lucky if I'd be able to see results within a month. He calmed down after that, so all's good- I'm pretty sure he's not going to complain when I get my lovely, perky C's! :D

So once I shooed him out of my house (hehe!) I went straight for the box. The box was VERY beaten up- the top of the box was crushed out of shape, so I was really worried that the cups may have cracked, or something might not be working, and I'd have to wait another 2 weeks before being able to start Noogling.. :'(

Fortunately, everything was perfect, and was neatly packed in a black soft case. I heaved a sigh of relief, and took everything out.

I'd ordered the NB with medium as well as large cups (so I'll have them on hand when I'm ready to "upsize", hehe), soft rings, and an airlock (for when I become professional enough to want to start moving around without a pump dangling everywhere)

I was relieved to see that they don't look too suspicious (as in any non-NB-using people wouldn't immediately think "breast pumping device" when they see it dissasembled), which is good because I have a little sister who loves rummaging through my stuff!

I slapped on a generous amount of cream (I'm using Palmer's cocoa butter + vitamin E intensive moisturising body butter cream) and did TL's massage before deciding to Noogle without the soft rings.

I noogled for 1 hour in total- I was intending to use the pump and hold method, but ended up pumping and releasing since I'd shift my body and cause the cups to slip and make terrible farting noises, lol!

I would pump a couple of times until I feel that the pressure is high, then allow my boobs to get used to the suction level before pumping again.

However, at the maximum pressure I pumped at, my boobs only barely turned pink, although I felt that the pressure was high. I was scared of getting bruising or red speckles, so I didn't dare to pump harder. When I reached the end of the hour and took the cups off, the red mark from the cup wasn't very deep either- it went away after less than 20 minutes.

Do you girls think that I'd be okay with pumping harder? When do you know when to stop pumping?

Also, is intense itchiness normal while noogling?

Anyways, the first picture I've attached is my boobs pre-noogle, and the second is post-noogle.
So as you can see, there isn't much of a difference yet :(

My right boob (left in the picture) is bigger than the other, which I hope to fix by noogling a little more on the left boob. I actually discovered a useful little trick to do when one cup slips and loses some suction, while the other remains the same- just pinch the tube of the side that didn't slip, and pump up the other boob again :D

Thanks for reading my awfully long post- my future updates will definitely be a lot shorter, promise! ;)

Attachments

• P1010077.JPG
    P1010077.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,364
  • P1010080.JPG
    P1010080.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,273

laurat

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D

OMG girl you have two of the best breasts I have ever seen. I think you will respond very well ;D

immabe

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D

Omg no wonder your boyfriend was freaking out about them going to be too big. Your boobs are perfect!
I agree you have the best boobs.
Are you serious? That's a small B?
I think that would take me forever to reach.

Aim4c

You have great Boobs...eye popping boobs actually ;D...I must admit that until i came on this forum I would never have imagined that girls with perfect boobs want more ;D

Well...they can only get better with NB.
Happy noogling!

Intertwining

Aw thank you so much, Aim4c, immabe and laurat! I'm really flattered *blushes*

Immabe, yep, they're small B's, but don't worry, they just look bigger because I have a really small frame- my underbust is 24-25 inches around ;D

But really, they're definitely not perfect- the pictures weren't taken of my entire body, and once you take my huge hips into consideration, my chest looks pretty small and not proportionate to the rest of my body! ;)

that1spaztichik

Oh my goodness, what amazing boobs you have! You'll respond quick :)

eva_bs

wwwwwwwwooooooooowwwww girl!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What BEAUTIFUL breast you have!!!!! WOW!!! They look just perfect!!!!
If I will get to your start pictures I will be more then HAPPY!!!!
I definitely can see a difference after your first noogle!!!! WOW!!!!
I wish you good luck on reaching your goal!!!!
Thank you for sharing your pictures. :)
I'm crossing my fingers for you!

bonzaigirl

oh my God!!! you have great boobs!!!!! i can't believe you fit in the medium... you must be in a large dome!!!! oh by the way welcome to the noogleberry family!!! :D im also from south east asia... but i dont live there now... my gosh.. u do have great breasts ... and that's all i can say wow!!! :D goodluck with the noogleberry...

Maplesyrup

Wow you are so lucky. I would be happy with half that size! You're going to respond wonderfully!!

sunsetz

Hey intertwining...ur boobs look so good already. Good luck with your noogling journey :D

Maplesyrup

Could you elaborate on your massage routine?

chronus

girl, your boobs look like implants...their perfect!!!! you dont need any, but gluck anyways!!!

Intertwining

Hie-dee-doo, chronus, Maplesyrup, sunsetz, bonzaigirl, Eva_bs, and that1spaztichik, and thanks for the crazy flood of compliments! I'm totally unused to having my boobs complemented, I think my head has swelled up to twice its normal size.. lol I wish my boobs would, too! :D

Chronus: Implants!??!?!?!?! :eek: NO WAY! I don't think anyone in the world would ever get such feeble implants, lol! :-X

MapleSyrup, I've posted it on this thread here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2110.msg20207.html#msg20207- I've gotten a few PMs from members on BN as well as from a couple of members here, maybe I should start a new thread and post it there? Anyways, hope it helps! :D

Intertwining

Day 2 of noogling

Hellooo everyone! I can't believe the amount of compliments I'm getting on my boobs! It's pretty overwhelming, in a good way of course :D

Anyways, some good news! This morning when I woke up for school and tugged on the same bra I wore yesterday, I discovered it was slightly uncomfortably tighter, and my boobs were spilling over the tops of the bra cups a little! I usually wear my bra with the straps crossed at the back (it gives my boobs better support, and more importantly, better cleavage,hehe), but I had to uncross them because the cups were pinching into my boobs! :eek:

I was really, really surprised, because I'd expected all the delicious swelling to have disappeared after an entire night of sleep! *dances*

Yesterday I noogled for another hour before I went to shower and sleep, so I suppose an hour twice a day is working out pretty well for me so far! ;D

I've just finished noogling for an hour, and realised that after an hour of noogling my boobs fill up over 3/4 of the cups and almost reach the ends!

After I finished noogling, I went to have a look at my booby loot (lol) and decided that my left boob was noticeably smaller than my right boob, especially after noogling (for some reason my right boob seems to expand quicker under the same pressure as my smaller left boob), so I went ahead and gave my left boob some TLC by noogling it alone for another 15 minutes.

Here's two pictures of today's post-noogled boobs, the first one after the 1 hour noogle on both sides, and the second picture after my additional 15 minute noogle on my left breast.

I'm practically weeping with joy at the fact that in the near future, left and righty will be as symmetrical as they can get!

My dream of achieving a C-cup isn't that far away, after all.. Right now I'm already considering whether I should go for D's, and consulting my boyfriend (in case you guys're curious, he said to wait and see how C's look on me first before deciding).. LOL!

After looking at the small but marked difference in the size of my boobs before and after just an hour of noogling, I am really, really motivated, and determined to continue to do so diligently until I reach a satisfactory size.. I'll continue taking pictures at least once a week to make sure I'm motivated to keep going! :D

Attachments

• P1010086.JPG
    P1010086.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 433
  • P1010087.JPG
    P1010087.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 529

Aim4c

Congrats of your swelling Intertwining...I guess you can be added to the list of fast responders to NB. Your boobs look so big...it's hard to believe you're not a C ;D...I'm sure you will reach your goal pretty soon.

Keep noogling!

eva_bs

Wow!!!
I can see that after you continued noogling the left side your breast got even!!!! Wow for you!!!! :)
You respond very well to the NB!!! I'm so jealous!!!! :-[
I'm sure you are going to reach the C's in no time!!!! and then you will want the D's.... :)
Keep us all updated!!!
I'm so HAPPY for you!!! :)
Good Luck!
:-*

thabai

Wow you have lovely breasts... wish my smaller one would respond as fast as yours! Hehe I know what you mean about wanting to be bigger as soon as you reach your goal.. I keep doing that. I had the goal of being a 32c and now I'm a d but still want more :p

bonzaigirl

... are you sure you're not a c??? can't beliee you are not a C.. i too plan to have a full cup C.. but i know that it's gonna take a long time before that happens... looking at your pictures, it looks like your only a hop, a skip, and a jump away... i am so jealous... ;) i wish i have your boobs... hehehehe... :eek:

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OH MY GOD :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
*continues pumping harder* :p
I am really really really jealous... like REALLY!!!!!!!
I think I am in shock because you actually have the size i'm going for so it's so motivating to see! What are your measurements? Have you started feeling any growing pains? I can't thank you enough for posting your pics; they're my inspiration now and I will definitely look at them every time i pump (don't mean to sound like a perv hehe)!!! good luck! i can't wait to see how big you get :)

Intertwining

Thanks, everyone, for all the wonderful praise and support :D I'm so lucky to have awesome forum members like you guys!

0xducesax0, I'm not exactly sure how growing pains feel like, but my boobs do feel a little sore and tender hours after noogling.. And um.. I can't seem to be able to find any of the tape measures in my house (why is it that you can never find things when you need them?), so I'm going to be popping out to the shops to get one tomorrow- so I'll get back to you on my exact measurements!

Last time I measured (about a week ago before I started noogling) though, my underbust was roughly 24-25 inches, while my bust was 28.5 :)

I'm very glad to have helped you or inspired you in any way- I've just started noogling, so my boobs aren't really as big or wonderful as I want them to be! ;)

bonzaigirl, I'm very sure I'm not a C.. I wish I was, though! ;D

Happy noogling, everyone!