inverted nipples

wannabecee

Does anyone have inverted nipples and did the noogleberry do anything to them to make them look more normal?

xx
wannabecee

T

tavia

avent do a product for the nipples, its supposed to be for mothers who have inverted nipples who cant breast feed.
i used it about 3 years ago, half my nipple used to be inverted ..sounds weird i know and i still have it, but i have never needed it again since
it brings the nipple out and you wear it under your bra untill the effects sre permanenet, and that doesnt take long.
my nipples are now normally postioned andas soon as air goins anywhere near them, (cold or hot) they stick out, hence y in having probs with my nips getting stuck in the vacume hole lol.
i really would try it, it take just a few weeks, then if you want to make them bigger you can use the NB nipple enlarger, although if you use the avent product longer than you should it will make yr nips quite large
hope this help you xx

T

tavia

no prob hun, it really does work if done properly, and effects are permanent... three yrs down the line my nips are still stikky outies, i just keep the avent thinggy just incase xx soz i 4 got the actual name of it, threw the box away ::)

Anastasia916

I know what they are Tavia, they are avent nipple guards for breastfeeding mothers who have inverted nipples. I seen them on amazon under the breastfeeding section. They also help with the leaking breastfeeding mothers have and hold the milk inside it so the milk isn't wasted.

C

cobaya

hola lei I look at a forum other method is with two syringes and a tube of silicone to a feringuilla you remove the back and plug the tube from the small part of each and not have it in you put it back in Nipple and air bags that date if cream or oil and do not bring much alone until I can estube with avent and I stayed like very fat and very ugly teach you a picture if I do not understand very well not understand English[

Attachments

• P040909_13.38.jpg
    P040909_13.38.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 104