Is anyone willing to sell wide-medium brava domes?

mochaccino

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here, but I doubt it. I'm thinking about attaching Brava domes to my NB. I used to see replacement domes being sold all over the net, but I dragged my feet. Now it looks like the only way I can get them is through a forum like this one. Please let me know how much they were used, what the condition of the silicone is, and whether or not they were used with manual suction from a noogleberry (or your mouth etc). I'm asking for a lot of detail I know, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'm willing to pay a good amount for them.

lexuswoman

Also be sure to check out Breast Nexus forum, they have a little section where you could post a want ad for the brava domes. Or see what's for sale.

mochaccino

Thanks for looking into it for me. I've been stalking Brava stuff on ebay on and off for years now, never making a firm decision to buy, so I know from experience that, because the seller chose to start bidding at 400, it will likely go up to 800 or 900 by the time it sells, which is the same amount that I would pay for a complete refurbished system that includes a smart box. Without the smart box, a used system is not even worth 400 in my opinion. I wonder why I used to see replacement domes being sold all over the place, probably without the permission of Brava, but now they're all gone :'(

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
You should check with vacutech. They make a heavy duty cylinder with fairly comfortable seals. I have a set of the noogleberry extra extra but they are a bit to large for my chest. The depth is good as my nipples just touch the bottoms. I've ordered a set of the contoured domes and am anxious to try them. Oh yea, and I'm a very full time DD.

mochaccino

MsTedra, I'm not sure what you meant by "seals". I checked their site and didn't see any special padding available. They have cylinders with wide rolled rims, but the rims still don't seem wider than the rims of my NB cups. What makes the cylinders more comfortable? Do they sell special padding?

schming

Hello I have a complete my brava system that i'm trying to sell. I am not sure what size it is - either medium or large, i remember it being wide. Would love to hear from you as I have tried to list it on ebay awhile back but had no interest. i am new to this forum so not sure how it work, please email me, thanks.

Domino said:
Thanks for looking into it for me. I've been stalking Brava stuff on ebay on and off for years now, never making a firm decision to buy, so I know from experience that, because the seller chose to start bidding at 400, it will likely go up to 800 or 900 by the time it sells, which is the same amount that I would pay for a complete refurbished system that includes a smart box. Without the smart box, a used system is not even worth 400 in my opinion. I wonder why I used to see replacement domes being sold all over the place, probably without the permission of Brava, but now they're all gone :'(

schming

I have just listed my Brava Breast Enhancement System on eBay - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140830123207

Regards
Selma