Is breast massage essential for achieving results with NB?

Meetoo

MtF
Hi guys.

I would like to know whether massage is essential for having success with the noogleberry system and if so for how long one must massage before noogling to achieve promising results?
I haven't myself massaged while noogling and maybe that can explain why my results are not as good as some of the others users in here.

I brief history of my current doing.

I have been noogling for a little over 4 months now consistently. I noogle at least 2 times a day, doing half an hour sessions.
But mostly one hour sessions, one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon.
Also I noogle every day – though in the weekends I can only manage one hour in the morning.

I'm technically still male, though I'm in transition to become female, and boobs are just a part of being female but an important part. My endocrine system is female due to my HRT regimen, and I have been on them for 18 months now so hormones wise I should be okay.

I started using the L domes and quickly switched to the CL domes but the CL domes cracked easily, so I decided to move on to the XL domes since they are the same width as the CL ones.

I swell to the 2 inch mark in the XL’s, but there seem to be a stall in growth I have been able to hit the 2 inch mark for some months now. Maybe the XL’s domes are too big for me to gain any results.
I can maintain a proper seal though I have to re pump every 10 minutes, to keep the pressure.
I have bought the handpump with gauge control to avoid over pumping, and only pump until the pressure builds up to the 0,2bar mark and keep it there.

Breast massage is not essential... however some are fast responders while others are slow and you can't expect to grow as fastly as some here. if you want you can do breats massage but that doesnt really "quicken" the NB journey form what I have observed...
breast massage is that you put your hands over your boobs and start doing rotations inwards (from up so your right boob counter-clockwise and left clockwise), you have to do 360 rotations (about five mins)
you can try and tell us if it speeds your results up:)

Meetoo

MtF
tatiana673 said:
Breast massage is not essential... however some are fast responders while others are slow and you can't expect to grow as fastly as some here. if you want you can do breats massage but that doesnt really "quicken" the NB journey form what I have observed...
breast massage is that you put your hands over your boobs and start doing rotations inwards (from up so your right boob counter-clockwise and left clockwise), you have to do 360 rotations (about five mins)
you can try and tell us if it speeds your results up:)

Sorry if my question could be misunderstood - My intention for asking was, whether breast massage was essential for achieving god results with noogleberry.
I know it's a slow process, and not everyone can expect magnificent results...as far as I have read in some posts, some just don't respond well to the system while others do. Some have gained excellent results while others haven't.
That's why I asked about adding massage

minnie34

I guess that in theory, it would certainly improve results greatly, but in reality I'm not sure that this is always the case :)
Personally, I see absolutely no difference in swelling when I massage and apply heat beforehand. Maybe I need to do it differently or longer each session but I feel that I have experimented with a few different ones (like chi massage as well as techniques described over at breast nexus) and so far, I'd have to say that is hasn't been essential for me as I have grown without any massage.

amelie

In my case I get better suction after I´ve massaged for a while (because my boobs get softer, more maneageable or whatever?), but to be honest I don´t have that much patience to do it every time I noogle.
I´m not sure if it´ll make a difference in growth, though.

xoxojenny

This is a good question and I'm not sure if anyone has a definite answer. In my mind, massage and heat wouldn't hurt. It improves circulation. Whether that affects growth or not....

breast massage is not essential to achieve growth permanently. In my opinion, from wha ti have observed, massage can give better swelling, but it does not change growth in any possible way