Is NB good for slightly tuburous breasts?

IdreamofD

Hi everyone!

Would really like to order, but I'm wondering if this is good for slightly tuburous breasts? Mine are not clinically tubular, but the nipples point downward unless stimulated and the shape of the boob is not round, it's more "deflated" looking, and I have no tops. Would really like roundness and some cleavage! I'm a 34B/C.

Already on PM, and I heard that maybe doing PM and NB is the way to go???

Boodles

Hi Idreamofd and welcome

I think Noogleberry could definately help you. Giving extra fullness to the breasts is what Noogleberry is all about and it seems many people report an improvement in shape even before they see actual measurable growth. My daughter had very little tissue on the inner part of the breasts when she started and that has been greatly improved, as well as gaining two cup sizes (over a year). She has also gained at the top but less at the bottom. She is now trying to rectify this by moving the domes further down.

I think for a fairly modest outlay you have nothing to lose by trying Noogleberry and I think there is every chance it will help you. I am sure that I have read on here that it had helped others that felt their breasts were slightly tuberous. Maybe you coudl do a search for tuberous to read their stories.

I wish you good luck with your Noogleberry journey :)

IdreamofD

Hi Boodles!

That's great, thank you very much! I'm now very excited to order the NB. It seems like everyone has success with it, just varying in time. I'm SO ready to have full boobs! I'm ordering on Friday!

Thank you again :D

Lily13

I think mine had a slightly tuberous look to them in the beginning and they are much better now!! I say give it a try and see what happens.

IdreamofD

I will! Very excited - wish I had it now! lol

I noticed in doing more research that my boobs look alot like boobalicious's before pics, and considering that success, how could I not?!

Thanks again!!