Is Sharon Stone noogling?

K

kultzu

Hmm....booler...I have seen this familiar red ring before. Need to think longer where from.. ::) ::) ::)

Jiisss...they look so visible. :D

Kultzu

B

BooBoo

That's hilarious! I am pretty hard pressed to come up with anything else that would cause that exact look. lol

L

Lululu

I reckon Lucy should write to Sharon Stone's agent and see if she will be the face of Noogleberry - or should that be the boob of Noogleberry! I bet there are loads of famous people using them - I first got into breast enhancement after reading that Tara Palmer Tomkinson had used the Perfect C herbs that I used last year and she went from AA to B - I don't think that her results were permanent as she has since said she was thinking of having the transfered fat injections (though where they would find the fat on TPT I don't know). I really wish I could tell her about Noogleberry as she's the reason my boobs look better). Actually Lucy if you send TPT a free Noogleberry she would definitely tell OK or Hello magazines what she used if her boobs do get bigger!!

L x

C

catsrule

I cannot believe the damn paparazzi..that's ME with Sharon Stones' face super-imposed over mine....

dammmmm

J

jackieT

OMG Booler, you are the best!!!

I am just astounded. That's a whole new hobby.....spot the NB marks on Celebs. If she does..she is one smart lady as we all are ;D

J

jackieT

I looked again and, hey, I recognize a Noogling ring when I see one.

SHARON STONE IS NOOGLING, SHARON STONE IS NOOGLING...

Bless her heart, one foxy lady.

x

B

booler

catsrule said:
I cannot believe the damn paparazzi..that's ME with Sharon Stones' face super-imposed over mine....

dammmmm

Catsrule,

I knew you were a hottie. I was sort of hoping we had found our Jelleydeeee though. :'(

Booler

D

DDsplease

Booler, I LOVE it!!! Yes, yes we all have to keep an eye out for noogle-hickeys on celebrities - heck, maybe if we can find enough we could have a celebrity section to along with our health and beauty section!!!

BTW - I am typing and the L dome is staying attached!!! Things are improving!! ;D

D

Dixieland

That is definitely a noogle hickey mark!!! OMG! I hope I look like that when I am 50!
Dixieland

N

naturalboobs

Hello Ladies!!!

I've just returned to the Forum and read this post, and you are right!!!! A noogleberry ring. That's what I'm going to look like on my Cruise!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Love,
Naturalboobs

E

entropiana

i feel we are part of a secret society with our noogle rings in our chests...so mischiveous!!!! and that looks like a noogle hickey on her boob...sharon stone looks really great, but she lost a lot of weight too and her chest looks smaller (maybe is the dress)...if she is noogling maybe she is trying to get back to her original boob size... ???..just guessing

good catch booler, this was a fun post :)

J

jellyDeeeee

Ohhh Booler Ive only just read this post that is sooooo funny// lol.. no I cant own up to sharon stone lol......... what a find love jelly....

ilovebreasts

hello booler, That is definitely a noogle hickey mark on Sharon Stone i think because i have them too.........now i am going to be on the look out to see who else i can spot lol

Paloma

ha ha, I love this thread! Don't you feel a little cooler about noogling now thatcha know sharon stone is a noogle sista? NOt that I'm starstruck or nothin...

That in UNDENIABLY a noogle ring. Obviously she didn't have time for a hot shower before she left for the 'do' Maybe we should drop her a line and let her know about Mel's genuis padding soloution!

Hey, maybe she is already a member on here, all secret like. maybe she's read this right now. oooooo-eeerrrrrrr.