Is there still hope for me?

emmz

Hi everyone ! i've been been using the noogleberry pump system for about 2 weeks now. Usually when i use it, it's for about 1 hour but sometimes i'll use it for 2 hours. I thought that i would see swelling the first time that i used it, but i did not see swelling or anything at all. I'm just wondering when i will see swelling and how long would it last?

I read a story about a girl who used it for the first time and swelled up 1 cup size and it lasted for hours. That's what i was hoping would happen but it didn't and i'm wondering if it ever will ?

About me: I'm a young adult and i've NEVER grown breasts. My chest still looks like when i was 9 years old. I've never been able to have a normal relationship with a guy because i don't have any breast, i cant even say they're "small" cuz the trust is that there is nothing there to even hold my bra in place...I've never been able to show my chest to a guy because i feel like i would gross him out. It's like looking at a guys chest... The worst part is that i'm actually overweight by about 10 pounds and my stomach is really chubby but still i have no breasts? It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm hoping that there is still hope for me !

Thank you for the help!

Padded Hell

Hi Emmz,

Everyone is different when it comes to swelling. Some swell the 1st time using NB , but for some of us it is slower. I didn't really start to see decent swelling for a few months when I first started NB, but I was still growing. Most of my growth happened in the first couple of months, so please don't give up! It might not look like much is happening for you ATM, but it most probably is. you just have to keep pumping :)

I feel for you as I never grew breast either. I looked like a 10 year old boy too! Didn't feel like a woman at all, & kept men at arms length too, so they would never have to see the horror that was my chest ;D.
There is hope for you though! I'm not going to lie & say it's been an easy ride, as commitment & hard work in my own journey have been required, but I think it's worth it in the long run :). It seems the less breast tissue you have, the more challenging it can be, but everyone does seem to get results with NB. That's the most important thing!

Have you thought about having your hormones checked, just in case there's some underlying medical issue you have? There might be something a doctor could help you with if you're still young :-\

emmz

No i never got my hormones checked but i'm thinking about it.... You said that your chest looks like a 10 year old boys chest, i'm just wondering, what kind of noogleberry pumps are you using ? (the size) i ordered the extra small ones but i find they they're too small, even though i don't have anything on my chest....Maybe if i could bigger cups it would leave room for swelling?

And since your chest is/was like mine, i'm interested i hearing what you did to make them grow, did you do anything other than just pump ? and overall how much have you grown and how long did it take?

Thank you so much for the help :)!

Good Luck xoxo

Moogleberry

Hi Emmz,

Please don't fixate on getting swelling. Swelling is not really an important part of noogling. A lot of people get growth without swelling, and most people don't get any swelling at all in the first few months.

Also, I'm curious about how old you are. You sound very much like me when I was 14. I was so worried about grossing guys out with my tiny chest. I just want you to know that I've gone on to have plenty of healthy, loving relationships where guys have been more than happy to see me naked. Trust me, breast size isn't all that important to most guys (the good ones, at least).
You need to make sure that you're doing this for you, not to impress anyone else.

As for what else you can do, I strongly recommend doing massage, there have been reports of people growing with massage alone, and a lot of nooglers find they have more successful sessions if they massage first.
If you're younger than 18 I suggest you don't even think of getting a hormone test. Your hormones will be everywhere right now and the last thing you want to do is mess up whatever balance your body has got, otherwise you risk holding back your growth, rather than helping it along.

Good luck with your noogle adventure.
It's a long, hard process, but it's pretty fun!

emmz

Hi Moogleberry,

thank you for the tips and advice :) I appreciate it !

Good Luck to you too xoxo

Padded Hell

Emmz,

As far as NB cup sizes go, I started out using small cups, which was a mistake as I grew out of those quickly. I think a good starting point would be medium cups (I wish I'd gone with those to begin with :mad:), as they're not too big & they'll give you some room to grow, before you progress on to larger cups. I don't know what you're underbust size is, but mine's 26", and the mediums fit fine.

When I started NB I was AAAA+ bra size. Really flat & couldn't fit any bra either. I'm now hovering somewhere between AA & an A cup size, which may not seem much, but it's a massive difference to me! I've been quite a slow responder to NB & I think of my boobs as a 'work in progress' these days. I do the work, and they progress ;D. As long as I'm seeing results, that's all that matters.

Ok, things that have helped me & many others on this forum are massage. I do my massage before my NB session. It helps blood circulation & encourages growth to the area.

Drink plenty of water before & while noogling. Hydration is important as it can help with NB swelling.

I found increasing my protein in my diet to be helpful. So, more meat (unless you're vegetarian of course :)), fish, milk etc. Protein helps provide the building blocks your body needs to grow.

Sorry if you've heard all this info before! Most importantly, just try & find the time to noogle as much as you can. Make it part of your life, but don't stress about it. Stress is BAD for boob growth ;D, and remember, something will always help you out on here, if you need advice, support etc ;)

Good luck!

emmz

Padded Hell,

I want to thank you for giving me the advice. I appreciate it!

You started out as a AAAA+ bra size, that kind of sounds like me. I can put on the smallest bra i could ever find and my "breasts" would never fill it out or even come close... I'm just wondering how long did it take you to become a AA & A cup size? And how long did you pump each day ?

Oh and also, when did you start to notice swelling?

Thank you so much for the help, it means a lot.

Good Luck xoxo

Padded Hell

Emmz,

You're welcome :).

To answer your questions; It's taken me over 2 years to reach the size I am now (I'm a slow grower :'(), but I can't stress to you enough that everyone is different with how long it takes to grow, so don't get disheartened ;). You're probably a lot younger than me, which is much more of an advantage & may respond to NB a lot quicker.

I pump on average 3 hours a day. I usually do one NB session in the morning & one in the evening. Even if you can only manage 1 hour a day pumping, that's a good start, so just do what you can really :).

When I first started NB, the cups used to literally pop off my chest because I was so flat, & any swelling I had in the cup deflated pretty much immediately :mad:. It took me about 2 months before things started to improve & gradually I got a bit of swelling that stuck around for longer. It took at least 6 months before I really started to notice better swelling & improvements. That's just my experience though & yours may be very different. This isn't an exact science unfortunately & our bodies respond at different rates :). All the best & I hope this helps.

emmz

Awn, i'm sorry to hear that it took you 2 years... :( I know that some people get very fast results... Like you said, everyone is different... I still haven't gotten any swelling after pumping but i do feel a tiny difference in my chest. For example if I touch it or if i'm walking or running, my chest kind of feels "heavier" even though i have no breasts...and it kind of looks "puffy".

I am using the extra small cups which i think are too small for me because i can keep pumping as far as i can and they really fill the cups out so i think i need to get the bigger cups to leave room for swelling/growth...

I hope that works. It's now been 3 weeks of pumping (1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes) each day and i still haven't gotten any swelling. :(

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it !

I'll come back with updates often :)

Thanks !

Moogleberry

You might not be getting any swelling because you're using the smalls. The swelling comes from stretching the skin beyond its comfort zone. The smalls are clearly applying pressure, but still keeping you in your comfort zone. One way to prevent over pumping.
But from the sounds of it, you're definitely growing. I didn't get those heavy, puffy feelings until about 3 months.

emmz

This is good news: "The swelling comes from stretching the skin beyond its comfort zone." Because I do feel like I could pump even more. At first when I pumped all the way it kind of hurt but now it feels like I can just keep going but when I continue pumping it doesn't really do anything, I think because the cups are too small... Hopefully the medium ones will help me get some swelling !

And you said you didn't get those heavy, puffy feelings until about 3 months....For me it's only been about 3 weeks that i've been using it....I guess it really does depend on each person. But also, I am very young so my body might still be growing....I'm not sure how old you were when you started, but I think that age might have something to do with it aswell.

Thank you for everyting! Great advice !

Good Luck xoxo

Jenni

Hi Emmz.
Congrats on you progress so far! By the sounds of it, are definitely growing :D

I know how frustrating it is not to have swelling. It seems like the small cups are just too small for you. The more I've filled up mine, the less swelling I have seen. I can only get swelling now if I hydro noogle, and that is if I am lucky.

The mediums might make all the difference for you. If not, remember that Moogleberry is right. Swelling isn't really important at the end of the day. Some do, some don't, and you are already growing without it.

emmz

Hi Jenni,

Yes, I think that the bigger cups might help, but I don't know if I will actually get swelling or not with them, but i'm sure they will help in a way...Hopefully.

Thank you for the advice/tips and support :)

Good Luck xoxo