Isn't Lucy just the best?!? I love Lucy!

Nightowl

I just placed my first order with NB, for my wife.
Before I ordered, I contacted Lucy directly, just to clarify a few things, and get some advice on setting up a system that is fully functional and meets the needs of me and my wife.

From what I've read around the forum here, she's the lady to talk to!
I see now just exactly why!

Lucy has been beyond helpful! Gone the extra mile, been patient with me, all the while we've dealt with a massive technical issue with my email... She's still managed to help adjust my order to create a more convenient setup, as well as saved me a few bucks along the way!

How could you ask for more!

She needs to start teaching training courses on how to treat customers!
If every mail order/ internet business had customer service like this... Well it would be a different world!

I do alot of Internet sales and purchases, I try my best to provide a similar level of service to my customers, but rarely am I able to order from other businesses with the level of confidence that I have in NB!

I'm new around here, so I'm not sure if she's just a CS rep, or is more vested in this company, but if she's just a payed employee, I hope she's well and fully appreciated!

Wow is all I can say!

If you'd like to show your gratitude, please feel free to comment, we can turn this into an appreciation thread for her! ;)

Thank you Lucy!

JayTeats

Yes, Lucy is great. I posted on this forum with some questions about delivery and I still haven't gotten any answer, but I contacted her by email and she replied almost instantly and with clear, correct information. :) Hooray for Lucy!