Itchiness while Noogling

SlimJane

Hi All,
I've been Noogling for about a week now and have been experiencing extreme itchiness in my breasts during the last 4 or 5 sessions. I'm not exactly sure what may be causing this, but my feeling is that my skin is reacting adversely to the body lotion I'm using. I was wondering what others may be using to lubricate the rim of the domes, as well as the breasts themselves, aside from traditional body lotion. Has anyone tried baby oil, KY or petroleum jelly? The itchiness is really affecting the amount of time I'm able to wear the domes during each session. Last night, I had to rip them off after 40 minutes, the itchy sensation was so bad. Thanks for your advice!

lisads

sometimes I itch too, but it's not that noticeable ... maybe its the pressure of the cups on your skin and the blood circulating more through this area which also causes the itchiness....?? Just remember not to over pump, which can also be itchy and painful. They say a slight tug is all that is needed ;)

nilly19

Hi Slimjane, I experienced this a lot too during my first 2 weeks of Noogling..I had intense itching and had to rip off the domes 15-20 mins into a session, I think it is just a phase, your skin is not used to the force you are applying to it and once it gets used to it the itching subsides. That being said, you can try a different lotion if you like, and before putting on a lotion I also put on some massage oil all over my breasts, that seems to help a lot. Good luck and dont give up, I didn't and eventually the itching was reduced to a tolerable amount...
also, itching is a sign of growth 8)

happy noogling

SlimJane

Thank you so much for the advice and words of encouragement. I Noogled yesterday for an hour using a small amount KY Jelly instead of body lotion, and was able to keep the domes on for an hour straight! Hopefully today I'll make it to 1.5 or even 2 hours, but this might be pushing it. I'd hate to upset my skin even more! Massage oil sounds like a good alternative, as well. Does baby oil work equally as well?

Happy Noogling, Everyone! :)

Hi, I use olive oil ( I also use it for hair treatments). Its brilliant stuff. I think it also has vitamin K in it, which is used in preparations for broken capilleries.
I used to feel itchy with just body lotion, but have never had the problem since using olive oil.

D

daylight

i have always used baby oil. Yes it does. I use the one with aleo vera

OptimisticGirl

I also use baby oil (Jonsohn's baby oil, quite common and cheap here), but sometimes I have itcheness on my nipples.

I heard that itcheness is a sign of growth as well, but how to figure out which itcheness is a sign of growth and which is a sign of allergy or over-pump?

T

tavia

baby oil is the only thing that has made me itch so far, i wanted to rip my boobs off.... unless u were to noogle dry(ouch) then its most probably the type of lubrication u use, experiment and see what works for u, coco butter is always a fave, i use hair conditioner at the moment lol its ingredients are just coconut oil and pretrolium jelly so the consistancy is like vasaline but just smells nicer, was cheap too £2.99 for a big tub. im gonna get some "tub o butter" after
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tub-OButter-cocoa-butter-moisturizing-creme-298g_W0QQitemZ230424139772QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP?hash=item35a65957fc

amazing stuff and also good price, makes you smell edible for ages aswell!!!!