Itchiness

annalove

Lately instead of pumping for 2 hours, I've been pumping 3. I'm using the XL cups, and a couple of days ago, after pumping a little over 3 hours, I began to reach a little over the 1 inch mark. Also i began to itch sooo much inside both breasts. Is this supposed to be a sign of growth or something? Because after that I got REALLY good swelling. Has anyone else experienced any itchiness while pumping?

bonzaigirl

i had experienced itchiness.. but it happened within 5 minutes after i pumped and after i lubed up.. i think it was an allergic reaction to the oil i was using... you see my old one ran out, and since i cant find my old brand, i had to use another... unfortunately it was one of those cheap brands that are not hypo allergenic.. thus i had to go back to lotion and vit. e oil.. :)

annalove

Bonzaigirl what kind of lotion do you use now? I'm currently using cocoa butter & shea blended lotion. I would like to try wild yam cream or exract sometime.

that1spaztichik

I always itch inside the domes when I get really good swelling. It's usually when I pump for an hour and a half in one sitting. It isn't like...skin irritation itches...it's more like the insides of my boobs itch!

annalove

That's how i feel too! Lol the insides of the breasts itch, like i can feel the itchiness in the suction. that1spaztichik, when did you began to experience the itchiness? Mine just happened a couple of days ago so i really hope it's a good sign :)

bonzaigirl

before i alternate between baby oil, vitamin e oil,and garnier hydralock lotion ( it also has shea butter in them but i prefer it because of its hypo allergenic factor and my skin feels so soft and supple after using it even after 24 hours later.. ) .. but when my baby oil ran out, and i had to go and buy a different brand, and had the itchiness.. i now use garnier lotion and vitamin e oil... ;)

bonzaigirl

how come that i don't feel the itchiness when i grew a bit?? i did feel growth pains... it was like someone was squeezing my boobies from the inside... and it would occur quickly... as if there's a sudden spurt of squeezing pain on the inside of my boobies... and then it would gradually alleviate...

Lilyth

I got some itching last night with noogle too. Was my 3'rd Noogle so maybe i'm and "itcher" too, I think they were itchy during puberty if i remember right, but i grew slow so who knows XD (was what looked like alot of swelling) I'm useing Olive oil for now but looking for something elts that might work better, I think it helps alot with suction becouse it's sticky :p
and I know i'm not allergic to it cuz I've been using it like i saw in a youtube video where a girl grew 2 inches in a year. Only been useing it a few months inconsistency so I can't tell if they will/are growing from that.
here is that video if anyone wants to watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQAegGJVpk&feature=related

M

Mumma Bear

I went through a bad itchy stage and got through it by using insect bite cream - common brand names here in Oz are Soove, StopItch and Stingose. I think they have a topical anesthetic or anti-histamine in them. It's just growing itches - you can get the same thing on your stomach skin when you're pregnant.