itchy boobies!!!

laura

Whilst noogling my breast are getting soooo itchy to the point where im sometimes having to take them off early to scratch the hell out of em' !!!

Anyone else have this? And does it indicate any growth or is that when you get itchiness whilst not noogling? Driving me mad ! Lol

Lily13

Yes I had this for the first 2-3 weeks of noogling and it was driving me crazy too!. I have no idea if it was growth or just my breast tissue getting used to the expansion. I figure it was a good thing though. :)

laura

Ohhh i so hope its a good thing! Because its so god damn annoying. Lol im using the same cream as i have from day 1 and its only the last week or so that its been happening. Fingers crossed eh :)

jnorton22002

Hi Laura,

You know I'm sure it is from growth. I'm having itching problems right now myself and I know I've grown about 1/4 inch in the last 2 weeks or so. Also, I wonder, do your nipples kind of hurt, like behind them inside? If you know what I mean. That is also a sign. Good luck to you dear. I'll bet my bottom dollar it is growth Hugs Joni ;) ;) ;) ;)

laura

Hi Joni,

Yes I know what you mean, and yes they do. So hope its growth because I havent grown any as of yet. Although they do look slighty larger. Abit of growth would be nice about now though to keep me motivated with it! its hard doing something day in day out and not seeing any real results. But I'll stick at it till i get my D's hopefully haha

Envious of your 1/4inch growth in 2 weeks!!! Sprinkle me with some growing dust lol. Good luck, and happy growing lol :)

bonzaigirl

i had the same thing... it maybe a reaction to the lotion, or cream or oil that you are using... i lube up with either hydralock lotion by garnier ( which also have shea butter) and vitamin e oil, or baby oil... when my usual baby oil had ran out, i bought this generic baby oil from asda(a grocery here) and it was okay but a few minutes after pumping, i felt my boobies really itching... as in i had to remove the domes to scratch..just like y ou described, so i didn't use it again, it was a good thing that it was only .50 pence ;) i guess hypoallergenic oils don't come cheap ... :D thus i went back to hydralock and vitamin e oil... hope my answer helps....

jnorton22002

Hi Laura again,

Some times we just hit times when we don't grow. somewhere underneath all of your breast tissue is the urge to grow and it will hun, so don't give up. Keep plugging away and it will be me that wishes I had the growth you Hugs to you Joni ;) ;) ;) ;)