Janine's hopeful journey

minnie34

Hang in there Janine!! As somebody who has been pumping for 21 months, I can very well relate to your frustration. Slow and steady, and you will see results, promise!! :-*

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
I know the firt round I tried pumping gained me no growth with 6 months or more of doing it. Not sure what changed but it works now for me. Hang in there, it just takes time. :)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
minnie34 said:
Hang in there Janine!! As somebody who has been pumping for 21 months, I can very well relate to your frustration. Slow and steady, and you will see results, promise!! :-*

Hii Minnie ,

Thanks for your encouraging *hug* .
Yesss thats frustrating, noo.... more than that, it's ridiculous^^ I do two sessions a day each between 1-1.5 hours,
and the only thing what i get to see is how they deflate , maybe i leak somewhere lol.

I think i should set my goal downward, soooo like i will be happy if the swelling stay that long as i pumped for it^^

Ya ya i try to stay patient, gr gr gr

JaniMouse

HerSweetTemptress said:
Hang in there, it just takes time. :)

But hmmmm i'm getting not younger ;D

I thought about a little more boobs in this life, not in the next ;D

Irony of destiny or so :(

Let's look, i gave them one year for growth, before i do another decision

minnie34

I know what you mean JaniM. I was 34 when I started - hence the username - now I'm 36. And still pretty boobless; I thought I would have grown several cup sizes by now :D
I think the most important thing is to modify your expectations and to see this as a journey that might not end very quickly. How about deciding to give it 6 months and then see where you are at? If you can see a definite change by then, you know it's working and might feel more motivated to continue. But hey, I feel your frustration. Like, everyday!! :D

JaniMouse

minnie34 said:
I know what you mean JaniM. I was 34 when I started - hence the username - now I'm 36. And still pretty boobless; I thought I would have grown several cup sizes by now :D
I think the most important thing is to modify your expectations and to see this as a journey that might not end very quickly. How about deciding to give it 6 months and then see where you are at? If you can see a definite change by then, you know it's working and might feel more motivated to continue. But hey, I feel your frustration. Like, everyday!! :D

Yes Minnie , i know and fell about your frustration, i followed your thread a bit :)

But there is the question, why does it work for some peops and why not for some other? It's like a quiz :D
I think you are right, if i realy cant see a difference after 6 month, i think there is no need to go further then.

My laziness yesterday evening gave me an interesting impression, i didnt used any bodylotion on my breasts to noogle them.
I got the pumped area and the swelling... more pointy, with more underboob. It looked somehow better and maybe more effective.

I will try it for a time like this, let's see how it works :)

Matt B

Hi Jani,be careful not using an oil or lotion.You might want to try Bikiniluvrs idea;shaving cream.Just put it on the part of the girls you want in the cups.The dry parts don't slide into the cups.Don't pump too hard,cuz you can't see into the cups because of the shaving cream.

Let me know how it worked. Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Thank you Matt for the tip, i will try it as soon as i got to the store and bought some shaving cream.
I noticed the difference between pumping with and without lotion i cant pump them that hard, it starts earlier to hurt.
But as far as i can see it now, it's not needed to pump them hard, if i do it so. The swelling is really better placed,
and id dont hurt my ribs.. i'm realy surprised :D

Should my boobies realy start to grow, i hope they grow like the swelling shape looks, that would be awesome.
It is a pity that the swelling is kept very short :( hmm maybe it changes someday, i hope it at least.

JaniMouse

Hi Pinky,

i'm still doing it without oil or lotion or creams, this version of pumping realy needs more attention
but thats okay to me. There are little and pretty slow changes noticeable, it seems like my body works atm
on a reshaping of my boobies. There must be also a little change in size, i cant see it... i just feel it
if i wear my bras, it's like "boah is something wrong with my bra or am i damn to wear it right".
The most noticeable change is, after i took a warm bath or while i'm bathing, my nipples starts to look up
to the sky. I realy like this, i wish i could bath 24/7 ;D

JaniMouse

I hope, i will be soon able to do an update...

Hmm what can i say, i really dont have much time to noogle atm...
I've a lot to work and to learn, often not at home.

I'm absolutely not happy with this, but it's more important now.

Coming soon, promised. :)