Jenjen's pictures

E

entropiana

Hi Jenjen,

Wow, Your progress is really noticeable. Keep pumping and updating us. I think the gallery and forum are a wonderful idea because all of us can share stories and support each other. You go girl.

Also, i wanted to compliment you on how you are documenting the pictures, angle, size, order etc...They seem so professional :).
Best of luck,

Entropiana

J

jenjen

Thanks Entro!

Here are some recent pics. They're not as carefully aligned as the others, as I had to take them myself since my husband wasn't around to do it for me.

Although I often find it hard to see a difference from one picture session to the next, I can always see a difference between a given set and two sets back.

Sorry I can't remember how I lined them up like last time, so these are on their own.

The third one is when I'm slow getting my hand back from the camera button. I'm including it to show that they don't disappear when I pull my arms back like they used to!

M

mummy of 2

Hey i will be new very soon ..starting out at 36 a-aa ..looking at your pics from sart to fin there is a dininate impruvement..i would be soo pleased with that ,may i ask how long it took you to gain these results?

S

sweettart6671

WOW JenJen!! I see a major improvement from your last sets of pics and this one. You really look great-Congrats girl.

C

catsrule

fabulous!!! keep going!!!! or take a break, and restart..you may grow evenmore now that you have a bigger starting base!! and your boobs will 'remember" what to do!!! anyway, you look absolutley wonderful jenjen!!

W

waxingmoon

Great results JenJen,

There is really such a difference between your first pic and this last one. I know several runners and you are 'big' for the running world. What an inspirational person you are for those who are starting small. You are very muscular with a minimum of body fat - but the process has worked well for you. That should be quite helpful for those who are in a similar situation to you. Thanks for posting you pics.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

J

jenjen

thanks everyone!

mummy2, it's been almost 10 months. IT sounds like a long time, but really it's gone fast and been pretty easy as I picked a pumping schedule I can comfortably live with.

M

mummy of 2

Thanks for your reply ;D ..i get more and more excited evry time i come on the noogle berry foram..i just cant wait till the next wage rolls in... ;D ,,,end of this month :( must wait till then

A

AlexM

Thank you SO much JenJen for posting your photos! I am amazed at what a difference it is from when you first started until now--it is truly inspirational. I'm going to start noogleberry soon and I too am small (well you aren't so small anymore!) ;D

M

mummy of 2

i know its been along time but i finally got a NB ..WWWOOOOPPPPP ;D
i cant wait to get pumping

Mummy of 2

Rachiex

Hi mummyof2 and Jenjen

Mummyof2 - how is pumping going? What's your schedule like and are you seeing results already?

Jenjen - how are you going? So glad you posted pictures. I wish I had my own camera to do it but I have to borrow my dad's and that would be embarrasing if he ever found a photo!

x x x x

J

jenjen

Hi rachliex,
I just posted on the main board. I haven't really cut back much yet, just a bit. I'll keep you posted though.

jenjen

M

mummy of 2

Hey all i know its been a while months i think? :-\ but ive been pumping away
and on the markings on the medium domes i have noticed a massive difference
i never even hit the bottom gold mark to start with ..but now im as high as 1.1 inch
in medium domes ;D ,i dont have any set routien ,and i am a bit naughty and leave
it for a week or so forgetting to do it :-X hope fully i will find a routein thet fits my life

mummy of 2 ;D

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

M

mummy of 2

;D hey im back with great news ..reading up on my old posts ..i have realised its been a year now that i recived
my nb and i have finally fit into a b cup :D i cant help but be a bit miffed at my self tho ,,coz if i had done it every day it would be doulble that by now surly??

Mummy of 2

that1spaztichik

That's excellent, good job and congrats! Do you have any before/after pictures? You should make your own thread! At least a stats thread! That way you can track your progress further and have dates and everything accessible :)

M

mummy of 2

:-\ i dont actually know how to use this forum really??? i just update on other peoples stats and replie to new replies to my posts :-\ im not much of a computer whizz :-[ ,,i have pics on my phone but cant get them to the computer :-\ gosh i feel like a dinosaur ..lol and im only 27 lol

mummy of 2

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey JenJen you are getting nice results keep it up, you mentioned about creams gives you a rash have you tried olive oil i use it and its quite good leaves the skin nice and supple. ::)