Jessie's monthly progress

Meetoo

MtF
Hi all,

First of all, I’m really happy for being part of this community, though I haven’t been that much active since I joined. BTW please bear with me, since English is my second language, I’m from Denmark. I’m still working with my grammar 

I joined your community back in January 2011, first to check this place out, and I was quickly overwhelmed with the openness and kindness there are between everybody in here. It’s hard not to feel welcome, regardless of you either being a Woman, Man and Trans sexed who seeks advice in regard to breast enlargement. Everybody gets treated nicely. At the beginning I was lurking around in here and was amazed of the results people have had with the Noogleberry.

I’m married to a wonderful woman who supports my goal of becoming a woman fully.
Though at first she was a bit reluctant, It has since made up and she supports me now by 100 percent
I’m still not transitioned in open, only a few knows that, I’m Transsexual. So I’m not living 100 percent percent as woman yet.

I have been on hormones for nearly 19 months by now, and combined with the Noogleberry breast pump, I thought even that I have had reasonable results so far.
Though, it wasn’t until my 7 months into transition, that I discovered the Noogleberry breast pump.
Until then I only had gained limited results from hormones alone, the pictures attached I think tell their own tale.
I also have to note, that at the seventh month mark where I began using the Noogleberry I also switched to another regimen at the same time. The new regimen should prove to be far more effective and combined with Noogleberry I think myself that I suddenly began growing a lot quicker than before. I can’t tell which one is responsible for my sudden growth by I tend to believe it’s both.

My goal was initially a B-cup, I got carried away or as you all say in here, and I have to admit that I have been hit by boobie greed.
So my goal now, is a C-cup present I almost fill out my 38B bra’s.

I started out, after advice from Lucy, with the CL domes, and by summer, I switched to the XL domes which I use still.
I usually pump two times a day doing one hour sessions – pump and hold method.
I have included a pic of me while pumping, and are curious whether I’m using too much pressure – I have included a pic of the pump also showing the pressure I’m using.

The pictures I have chosen to show in here, are with approx. three months intervals.

Best of wishes for all.
Jessie

Attachments

• Start.JPG
    Start.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 557
  • 4 months.jpg
    4 months.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 523
  • 9 months.JPG
    9 months.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 504
  • 13 months.JPG
    13 months.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 459
  • 16 months 38B (2).JPG
    16 months 38B (2).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 464
  • 18 months one hour after noogling.JPG
    18 months one hour after noogling.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 535
  • 18 months 12 hours after noogling.JPG
    18 months 12 hours after noogling.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 688

Meetoo

MtF
Here are a few more pictures showing me with the domes on, and a picture with me wearing a 38B fra right after pumping.
Also the pressure I'm pumping with.

Attachments

• DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    842.4 KB · Views: 432
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    762.4 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    828.6 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC_0036.JPG
    DSC_0036.JPG
    684.8 KB · Views: 417

girlboy

here is my latest from 10 months.

Attachments

• noogle.jpg
    noogle.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 312
  • sideviewbg.jpg
    sideviewbg.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 310
  • boygirl.jpg
    boygirl.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 303
  • noogle.jpg
    noogle.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 391

Meetoo

MtF
Thanks for your replys,
In the beginning I did over pump as I read many others also did.
And I did get water blisters, that's why I bought the hand pump with gauge control, so I could see I didn't pump with too much pressure.
I tend to pump two hours a day...and do hope for a full C cup by summer time next year :)

One other reason for my noogling is that I hope noogling will help in shaping my breasts, so they get the "plumb" look

minnie34

Jessie your progress is just amazing! I am sure your results will be very inspiring to other people who are on the same journey. Your wife sounds wonderful, so supportive and open minded. Fingers crossed that you will reach your goal, and from looking at your results so far I'd say you willl no problem. You really look great, well done!! :)

FrenchRose

Your progress is absolutely amazing. The sahape and size of your breasts now are beautiful. You are truely inspirational.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!

I just wish that my nips and aureoles swelled like yours do in the picture.
Keep up the good work, and you will get the results that you want.
Just don't fall for the boobie greed that all ways comes with getting bigger boobies !!

Stay safe, and have some fun !!
The Boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Jessie. i'm blowen away by how well you are doing. you are very lucky to have such a lovely lady wit hyou to help and be a friend when needed. my wife helps me to but i'm not looking at going all the way! like you. I just want my own Boobs so i can have lots of fun with my wife.
I guess it's the girly side of me coming out to play.
Well keep it up and keep those updates coming.
Love Vivian :eek:

Meetoo

MtF
Thank s for all the nice reply’s. And Jamie, I hope to catch the boobie Fairy, and lock her up for a while, until I’ll pass her on to the next in need ;)

I’ll surely post new pictures, when I think there’s progress.

Take care everybody and happy pumping 

Jessie

Meetoo

MtF
aiminator said:
Jessie, you got all that boob from noogling? I am so jealous! You look great!

Hi Animator,

No I'm on HRT too, though I think noogling has contributed to my current size.
I had some development before I started up noogling again. I have pumped two hours a day for the last 5 months, and I don't think I would have got this far without the Noogleberry :)