Jessie's stats

Meetoo

MtF
I’m so excited, I have just recieved my Noogleberry today, ordered the one with curved large cups and airlocks.

Tried it almost at once for approx 10 minutes, the cups did fit nicely, it was a little hard to get them sit tight, but when I started pumping they dog in to my chest and my boobs gradually filled the cups, almost halfway.

My current stats are:
37 years of age.
Height: 186 cm
Weight:

Under bust: 38inches
Bust: 42,5 inches
Overbust: 39 inches

So that means according to various Bra calculators that I’m a AA cup – which I hope to change…I hope to gain either a B cup or C cup.

I have to add that I’m also on HRT for almost 8 months, so I hope that the Noogleberry and HRT will supplement each other and I will be one of those who respond quickly.

Because of my current situation of being unemployed I will definitely noogle twice a day or maybe three times a day.

When I see some progress I’ll post my development

Happy noogling gals ;)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!
This system will work well with HRT. There are other members who are on HRT too,
They will answer questions lots better than I am able to.
It will take time, and LOTS of it, But you will see results from constant usage.
The results are perminant, as I am able to prove now.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on her way to see you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :)

ButterflyKisses

While it sucks that you are unemployed at the moment, being able to pump so often should really help you see results :). I think a good tip I've found from reading through other posts and my own experience though is to work into it otherwise it will leave discomfort and tenderness in your breasts. Maybe start with 1-2 sessions at first and then work upto 3 a day. But, my pain couldve been from doing a back to back session. I'm not sure :)
Hope i could help!
Happy Noogling :)
~Butterflykisses

SueB5

Hi Jessie, welcome to noogleberry. I started as a AA but I am approaching a B now. I thought that would be my goal too but now I am nearly there, I think I will continue. Booby greed is highly infectious on here. You can catch it from anyone, be very aware! Sue