Jezabel begins Noogling!

jezabel

Helloo well a couple of titbits of info:
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 118 lbs / A UK Size 6
Boobies: supposedly a 32D/34C... unfortunately, my boobs are really underdeveloped on the top and in the middle so it doesn't seem it, meaning I spend half my time looking flatchested cos I don't fill things out properly!
Already spent a month on Pueraria Mirifica, waiting on my next batch (please hurry up!) and it has already worked a treat with helping increase the fullness and firmness of my breasts!
Goal: DD... Which is what I was supposed to have been had I not decided to fuck up my body with a shit ton of awful weight loss. Also wanna get a hell of a lot more cleavage and upper meat on these bad boys!

Below is a picture of my first night of noogling! only for about 15 minutes each but they're pretty tender with PM :) I'm using extra large cups so I don't damage any of the breast tissue remaining from pre-stupid amounts of weight loss so I noogle one breast at a time

Attachments

• IMG0605.jpg
    IMG0605.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 241

stev

Jezabel, your looking great, i 've been using PM two months my nipplesa are very tender. Good Luck!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes indeed.. your titbits are starting from a great point. I think you might be a bit too critical of yourself; however, I'm all for extremely busty ladies -- so have at it.. :)

I'll warn you -- patience is an important ingredient here and don't be fooled by the swelling (especially if you respond quickly, being so young and all).

Welcome and I look forward to your updates.

jezabel

Aw thank you guys!

I would say that it probably does seem like I've been too critical, but bearing in mind PM has been doing wonders for me... It's helped me fill out a hell of a lot. My friends have all been saying how great they've been looking as well!

I'm currently using the 7:2 method which is absolutely fantastic work on my breasts.. do it in reps of three one on each then go back and do another couple of reps :)

Don't worry I'm keeping it steady and not pushing too hard - if my breasts are still looking slightly bruised or speckled in any way I leave them to recover longer between sessions :)

I'll keep updating with progress!