jingles for Christmas

jnorton22002

I wonder, do we have any jungle writers amongst us all?. Lucy showed me a jingle from a year ago and I think it would be great if someone or more would care to write a jingle about noogleberry use instead of say, Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Do you get it. It is for Christmas. If I was a good writer I WOULD try but I'm not. Soooo I bet we have a few out there. I think I would like to suggest thats1spaz, maybe Flatty natty. I bet you guys could do well , soooo any takers out there???????? Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

I just saw the post and read a few of them...I hope these ideas are original, as I just came up with them and tried not to read many of the jingles just so I could try to be original, hah!

~Jingle Bells~
Noogle domes, noogle domes, noogle every day,
Oh what fun it is to have big boobies on the way!
Pump all day, pump all night, til they're big and full,
I won't stop for anything until I reach my goal!

~Silent Night~
Pump your noogle, in the morning
Plump boobies is what that brings
Puff your chest out and wear them will pride
Do not fret when the swelling does die
We'll just pump when it's nighttime
Pump all into the night

~Deck The Halls~
Always lube up when you noogle,
Fa la la la la, la la la la
For if you don't you'll hear this noise
Fart fart fart fart, fart fart fart fart
Good ol' suction is the goal now
fa la la la la la la la la la!
With great results, others will whistle,
Ooh la la la la, la la la la!!!

Wow...that was fun, and I'm a dork :)

jnorton22002

Well Spaz. I wish I could take credit for the idea, but can't. It was Lucy request that I try. Seeing as I don't know how to do stuff like that, and being that I figured you could, that is how it came to be. You did a great job. They were perfect, and Mama Thanks you sooo very much. Merry Christmas Spaz and also to everyone else Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*