Joni's Pics

Strumpet

Hey Mama J,
I haven't had my computer for a while, but I'm so sorry you've been feeling down! Do remember that you're beautiful and that you've had wonderful success on your booby journey. :)
I like your done-up look! As to makeup, I Loooooove makeup. At first I just dabbled, but I have to admit it's become a full-on obsession. So if you want any advice, I might be able to help? :)
This lady : [http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo] makes some of the greatest makeup tutorials. She uses a lot of high-end products, but she also has videos using only drugstore items. I also really like this site: [makeupalley.com] because you can look up a product before you buy it to see if it's any good, or you can search for the best, say, foundation for oily skin.

jnorton22002

Hey Strumpet,

Thanks hun for your very sweet comment. Yes, I would very much like to have some coaching on make up. I am in the process of hair removal and learning makeup now will really be great. You are such a dear for your words. All of you guys are.

Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Joni, I love the pictures of you all dolled up. You look beautiful, really lady-like with very soft features. I can only begin to imagine how emotional this journey must be for you, and how difficult it must be to have to face those who cannot fully accept it.
I wish you lots of strength and courage to keep on fulfilling your dream because you deserve all the happiness in the world girl.
Big hugs to you, you hot mama :-* xx

Louise

Hi Joni, I know exactly where you are comming from I have also been there, you have real good friends on this forum, and I also know what it's like to loose all family because they don't understand I lost all but one, so keep your chin up and follow your goals you will get there it just takes time, I am thirteen years on still have odd problems but life is mostly JUST GREAT.

jnorton22002

Hi Minnie and Louise,

From my heart I really want to thank you for such comforting words and compliment. It is really hard to travel this journey. I pray each day my life and my journey will be ok and that I have my surgeries soon. I guess I will start to believe I can actually look pretty. I didn't really think I could. It really makes me happy you feel that way Minnie. My Mom was very pretty and I look a lot like her when I was dolled up. I look forward to be able to do that all the time.The hard part is learning how. Again, thanks to both of you girls, it was very welcomed relief.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

flat_fiona

I love the leopard-print bra... I'm jealous! I've yet to find a leopard print style that looks good on me, um, and honestly one I can fit into! LOL!
You look "purr-ty"
xx

jnorton22002

hi Fiona,

Thank you very much. I think Tori is pretty too. Oh, maybe that was about me? Ha Ha. No, thanks whether it is for Tori or me, we both thank you. The bra came from Bali. I bought it on line. Until I lost a band size, I could not find nice bras either.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi all,

here are my newest pictures. I hope you ladies see what I hope you see. I also thought I would post my little kitties again so all can see my" girls ", and me together.

Hugs to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Attachments

• Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 92.jpg
    Picture 92.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Picture 95.jpg
    Picture 95.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 94.jpg
    Picture 94.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 173

Louise

Having belief in yourself is more important than anything (you are the best), keep those thoughts in your mind and you can't go wrong, you are doing great as anyone can see.

PetiteNShy

Wow, got my fix for Noogle pics AND cute cat pics in the same post ;D

On another note, congratulations on the amazing progress you've made. I'm grateful that people are brave enough to post pics - it convinced me to order my NB and I'm sure I never would have if I hadn't seen so many success stories like this one!

jnorton22002

Aw, thanks Petite,

I'm really glad you liked the kitties and my picture. I really do love those little girls. They are such a pleasure to have with me. They provide much to an old lady. Thanks so much Hugs

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Wooha!! Look at that cleavage - nice, very very nice!!! :)
You're filling out that bra very nicely and your progress is so inspiring.
Your girls are beautiful, they match you very well :-*
xx

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!
It looks like you have the boobie fairy locked in the closet ;)
Congratulations With the growth !!!!!
Sometimes seems like it takes forever to see results, But you got it going on !!!
I have been working a LOT of hours latley, so thats why I haven't been posting much.
Read as time permits though.
Stay safe and have some fun !!
The boobie fairy is comming to see all soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) :)

jnorton22002

Hi Minnie and Jamie,

Thanks soooo much. Those are really nice things to say. As for cleavage, my desire for the elusive cleavage is on going. I'm pleased so far, but want more. I DID lock up that boobie fairy. that way she can help me. No ,just kidding. I'm not that selfish. She is a good fairy, needs to visit every one. My breasts are really been active lately. It has been hard to sleep lately. they bug me a lot at night. Hugs all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

hi to all that view,

Thank you once again to all of you who have posted comments. I want you to know they are truly appreciated. It IS hard on this journey, and yes, Louise, I've lost most of my children. For those that wish to follow my journey, it looks like I will go for my gender reassignment surgery in mid June, maybe beginning July. I am truly excited as this is all I live for right now, besides my kitties. I know I will never be really pretty but just knowing that I became what I know I should have been born as, will be all I need. Then I will get to dress all the time as Joni instead of my male name as a truck driver. I'll still drive but as Joni.

Any way, enough about that here are my new pics after about 5 hours of pumping between last night and this morning. The bra is a 38 B but is a little bit larger than the white one above. Would any of you feel like commenting on my shape? That would help me to know where to focus on my pumping. also do you feel I'm getting bigger? Thanks Hugs and love Mama J

Oh, by the way, the little points in the middle of my breasts are really my nipples. they really have changed a lot in the last month or so

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 153

jeane

Italian living in France
Your breast is very firm and round.
I congratulate you.
To improve pressure during the pumping, I use glide silicone.
This walks very well to fill the dome.
The skin is then very smooth and comes back well into the dome.

jnorton22002

Hi Jeane,

Thank you very much. I do have a question. you referred to "glide silicone", where do you find this? If it does help with breast tissue moving in more, I want to know where I can get some. Would you please let me know

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*