Joni's Pics

jnorton22002

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. My boobs grew I think during my trip. they were itching like hell for a couple of days. Your kindness is very appreciated by me all of you. It brings joy to my heart. Hugs and love all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i have uploaded Joni’s most recent progress pics!

Well done on your progress Joni!! :)

Attachments

• Picture 56.jpg
    Picture 56.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 57.jpg
    Picture 57.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Picture 58.jpg
    Picture 58.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 193

LAWMANN2004

Mamma J,
Congratulations on the new you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an improvement. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you are doing, Keep it up as the proof
is in the pictures.
The boobie fairy must have stopped by when you were
sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Thank you Jamie2 and thats1(Jamie). It is very appreciated, your comments go right to my heart. Love you guys Mama :-* :-* :-*

P. S. I am leaving tomorrow for the Pacific West coast. I WILL have my laptop with me so I can communicate with all of you :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

Dear Momma J,
Please be carefull going across the mountains, Those passes get tricky in the winter.
I do hope that you had some kind of fun after your wasted fishing trip.
Keep the spirits up, as things will get better, Maybe not as fast as we want them to tho.
Stay up on your noogling sessions, and please keep us updated!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and keep warm, as the boobie fairy don't like to get cold or wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know she will sneak up on you when you least expect her to.
Be carefull, stay safe, keep in touch.
Jamie2

sliptinge

WOW mama your progess is amazing!!!!! You sure filled that bra nicely!! You truly are an inspiration to all of us :) Your breasts are sooooo lovely and they have such nice shape already!! I bet you are so proud of yourself and you should be!!!!! Please have a safe trip and stay it touch! LOVE YOU!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* xoxoxoxoxoxo

jnorton22002

Hi sliptinge and Jamie2,

I thank you sliptinge from the very bottom of my heart. I love my family here. It truly brings me joy to see all of us happy in our quest for bigger boobs. I guess I'm too close to my boobs to see much of a difference. I DO KNOW that my hormone treatment is giving me a pot. Any of you have any thoughts on how to rid myself of it? My doc has dropped my anti androgen meds because that is one of the causes. As long as I take 160 mg a day I'm fine. As always sliptinge you are sooooo complimentary. I dooooo love my boobs I just wish they would grow faster. As for the fishing trip and this week, it has been a bust. I'm finally feeling better about my choice to come home. Maybe this trip will help me to put it in the past. Thanks again guys, you are great Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

H

hopefulgurl

Mama J you like great!!
I know you want them to grow faster (dont we all hehe), but, you will get to your goal in the end! I'm very happy for you and your great progress!!

Mama look at you at the top of the page! Nopw can you see how well you are doing? What will it take girl?
Hope your journey is goimg well. tke care sweetie :-*

jnorton22002

Hi every one Remember me? Mama is in Seattle Washington ready to go back over the mountains again. May need chains this time. Thaks every one. I miss you guys. Will post as often as I can. Thanks all and flatty lovwe ya girl.. Hugs to all Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, here’s Joni’s latest pics, well done Joni, keep it up!

Attachments

• 24 Hours after Noogling.jpg
    24 Hours after Noogling.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 207
  • 24Hours after Noogling.jpg
    24Hours after Noogling.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 217

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!
Looks like we need to go bra shopping soon.
The boobie fairy has paid you a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Thanks Jamie2 and Tiffany,

I asked Lucy to upload some more pics, one showing one of my babies, one of my kitties too. It is, for you Jamie, a picture of me with a new 38 B Bra, I treated myself to... Hugs and Love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Brazilian_Girl89

Joni you are having really good results! :)
I loved seeing your pictures.. and hey! You said you were in Seattle? I live up here!!
hmmm -noogleers invading WA-

gotta rule the world soon ;)

jnorton22002

awwwwww thanks every one. I was driving Semi to and from the midwest to Seattle, that is why I was there. I even had some time to noogle at nite while I slept in the sleeper. Hugs all Mama J :-* :-* :-*