Joy's Progress and Permanent Result

Hi everyone!

Just sharing my experience with Noogleberry - I am happy to know that what I am having now is a permanent result after noogling for only less than 1 month; at least this is what I feel.

I got my noogleberry on the 31st December last year (just in time for new year present for myself!) and started to noogle that night. I decided to do something with my boobs as they seemed to be shrinking and sagging possibly due to long term work stress and lack of exercise. They were full 32D (naturally) and shrank to small 32D and probably almost close to 32C by end of last year.

I noticed the obvious result after four days of noogling, when suddenly my boobs felt so much firmer and rounder, and of course, bigger. The images shown here were taken the next morning after noogling, so there were 7-8 hours break. Then at the end of January, I went overseas and during the travel I damaged the cup rings =( Without the rings, I felt harder to noogle and also I became very busy with my wedding, so I decided to take a break from noogleberry.

Now after 3 months not noogling, I do not notice a shrinking in size =) My husband also said that my boobs have definitely gotten bigger than before. Yay!

Here are some stuff about me:
Race: Asian
Country of Residence: Australia
Figure: Petite
Never had children
Starting size before noogling: small 32D
Now: small/medium 32DD
Target: Full 32E
Used Large Contoured Cups and soft cup rings

During the noogling period, I have to admit that sometimes I do a bit of push ups at night to firm my breast. Also I used breast success cream for massaging before noogling, and ends with Bio Oil after noogling. I also took calcium tablets and flaxseed oil capsules every day during the first 3 weeks.

I decided to go back to noogling now (because...i like boobs!) so I have just ordered new cup rings. Can't wait! :D Will post my progress here later ;)

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Joy before and after1.jpg
    Joy before and after1.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 924

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I must say I do love your boobs. I did notice that your nipples look a little smaller in the last pic. I would LOVE to have your boobs. I've been noogling for around 2 year give or take. I am a crossdresser and have always wanted my own boobs. But I don't want to get implants just because I want natural breasts.

Hi Dustin, thanks so much for your compliment! :D
My nipples looked smaller in the last picture (bottom right) because of the temperature in the bathroom (cold!) my breasts reacted to when I was taking that particular picture. The top right picture was taken just a few moments after the bottom right one, so it was from the same morning, just different angles.

I heard there is a type of breast enlargement surgery now where fat is extracted from other part of your body and transferred to your breast, so no implants. A friend of a friend did that, the result felt natural and she loved it. But of course it is expensive and it would have scars somewhere near the breast I think.

I saw some of your posts before, I am amazed and fascinated by your result and your determination in this noogleberry journey! Keep it up :D

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Thank you. My goal size is to get to a full 38DD/40DD. All the pics I took in the bras are right after pumping. So I still have a long way to go.

LaPetitSoleil

Hi joyboobs! First off, your breasts look gorgeous. Second, your results are so inspiring. I've recently gotten back into noogling (spring always seems to bring the desire for bigger boobs out of me) and finally committed to getting the contoured large domes since I can fill the larges almost to the brim now and I notice a lasting firmness.

If you don't mind, about how many times a week did you noogle?

Hi CravingCurves! Thanks for your compliment :D I noogled everyday, averagely 30-45 mins in total a day, sometimes once a day sometimes twice a day, but I tried to do twice whenever I could. Just got my cup rings yesterday, back to noogling time! Hope you are happy noogling too CravingCurves :)