Meanwhile, here's my starting stats

height: 5'0
weight: 88 aprox
waist: 23.5''

over bust: 29.5''
bust: 30''
under bust: 26.8''

breast cup: 32AA

I am very unhappy with my breasts, they are extremely small and I am also a small, skinny and bony person. I resemble an underweight 10yrs old boy, so I am very frustrated. I have a fairly tiny waist, but it actually look like I have a huge one because of my really small breasts.

I hope I can benefit as least a bit from NB :-[

that1spaztichik

Good luck! It seems that when it comes to noogling, it's harder for the more slender gals to see results...but just keep at it. Dedication and patience will get you to great results!

Aim4c

Hi Jonjo,

Welcome to the noogleberry family. While you await your NB, read the forum; there is a lot on information that will help your boobie journey.

As That1spaztichik said, patience and dedication is very important.

All the best!

Hi Jonjo!! Welcome to the best forum on the net! (yeah, I'm a little obsessed at the moment)

You must be so excited about the arrival of your noogleberry. I just couldn't wait to get mine. I agree with Aim4C - Check out all the pictures and stats section and, well basically the whole forum because you can bet any questions you have will have been answered. I definately remember reading posts from skinnier girls debating how to best noogle for their shape. It is totally 'do-able'. Don't rush it, keep at it and you will get the results you want. Even guys can get boobs with the noog. I am sure with persistence and patience you will have a very enviable figure.
All the best my dear. Keep us posted!
:)

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome junjo,

It really is hard waiting for you NB. I'm very excited for you. In one of my other posts, I said there isn't any one out in the world that is not what God would want them to be. I'm sure you are a gorgeous young lady. Now, when you get your NB's just start your program and enjoy. Before too long you will wonder why you every thought any thoughts that you did. Good luck to you on your boobge quest. I'm sure you will be happy. Hugs Joni :) :)

junjo

Thank you so much, girls, you are all really sweet. I am sooooo excited for my noogleberry to arrive :D

I was never really chubby, but due to pressure in dancing I ended up losing a huge amount of weight, like 25 pounds or so. And my already small boobs went away. I don't seem to be able to put any weight anymore without eating in a unhealthy way, so I guess I will stay slender and, hopefully, with pretty boobs.

junjo

IT ARRIVED!!!! :D :D :D
Two days ago, actually, I am thrilled!

I am doing two sessions per day, one for 1 hour and another for about 45 min. I am currently using the Small Dome, I feel that I should move to the Mediums very soon, since my boobs almost reach the 2 inches mark and I am getting some good swelling with almost no redness or ring marks.
For now, I don't take any herbs and I am quite afraid to do so. I am thinking about trying massage, since there is no actual risk and it's pretty free of any additional cost.

I promised myself that I'd only measure after 1 month or so, since it is quite unrealistic to expect any actual growth in any time less than this I guess. However, I dunno about the size, but my breasts are looking rounder and fuller for the entire day. My mom said so and she is kinda skeptic about NB :) I bet that in around two months from now she will be asking me for the domes, hahaha.

Kisses, girls
Big, round, perky and delicious boobies for us all

katieb

How exciting - it's a wonderful feeling when that box arrives, isn't it? And you're seeing swelling so quickly! My advice would be never measure more regularly than once a month. I definitely saw growth before anything on the tape. I've stopped measuring apart from my monthly updates and just go by the look, feel and the fit of my bras.

Good luck and welcome to the Noogleberry family :)

smallfry

Hi junjo i like to welcome you aboard and hope you get the boobage you always wanted good luck and happy noogleing :D :D :D

Brilliant news that you are seeing swelling in such a short amount of time. That's amazing. Well done! I think massage is a great option if you don't want to go down the herbs route.
;D Happy noogling!

SueB5

Hi Junjo
Congratulations on your swelling and fillng those small domes. I would have so loved to be a part of this at your age and I am so wishing you well.
Sue

junjo

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for your support, girls. I am so happy with this noogle thing, makes me feel so good.

I was going to control myself and not measure till the 1 month mark, but I did. :-X
It seems that I lost a quite bit of weight, all my measurements, bust, waist, hips, have gone down again.

So let's see

week 2 update

weight: 86 aprox (-2 pounds)
waist: 23.2'' (-0.3'')

over bust: 29.5'' (0)
bust: 29.5'' (-0.5'')
under bust: 24.8'' (-2'')

I used two different bra sizes calculators and the result was the same
bra size: 30AA
which makes me a 32AAA

I am not discouraged, because, despite all that, I am fitting way better my 32A bra. So to hell with measurements and bra calculators ::) ;D

Lily13

Yeah I agree with you!! To HELL with the stupid bra calculators! lol I only measure once a month on the same day cycle so I'm comparing apples with apples.

As long as your bras are feeling tighter that is all that matters. ;D Keep it up!

Junjo don't EVER use a bra calculator again. They are RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH. Go by your hands and eyes! I am glad your boobs are filling out that bra - way to pump!

junjo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
I needed to travel back to my country and I actually took NB with me, but it was my birthday and a couple of friends from other city came as a surprise to my house, so I didn't have time to noogle at all. I was expecting to lose any growth I had so far, but today I was looking at my breasts and they seemed so strangely big. I had to measure. And I was right! I grew 1.5 inches (4cm)
I am so excited.

weight: 86 aprox (0)
waist: 23.2'' (0)

over bust: 30.8'' (+ 1.3'')
bust: 31'' (+1.5'')
under bust: 24.8'' (0)

JUNJO!!!!!!!

A-MAZ-ING1 I am so pleased for you. Over an inch!

Onwards and upwards (and outwards ;D) for you it seems.
Congratulations. At the one month mark you were trying not to get discouraged and good job that you pushed through with that one. Look what you have acheived. Well done! :-*

SueB5

Wow! I shall stop noogling immediately! :) Seriousy though, I have heard others say that a break works well. Congratulations.
Sue.

oodellaly

Nice progress junjo! I wonder if taking a break for the duration of your period every month would be a good idea? Maybe I will try that when I start.