Just a few questions for my Noogle geniuses ;)

brandy215

Hello, lovelies! So some of you may know that I'm currently using the Doc Johnson Dual Breast Exerciser, or as I like to call it, "The Pink Monster." I got it because after reading up quite a bit on pumping, I just couldn't wait to get started. My husband was out of work for a while and just started a fabulous new job, but of course, we're catching up on about a month and a half worth of no paychecks. I was able to score "The Pink Monster" for about $10, so not a bad deal.

However, it's lacking a bit. The cups are one size fits all, and they're just a hair big. I can get good suction, but with lots of pressure, and I lose it pretty quickly. I think they're just slightly bigger than the medium NB domes, so that's the size I'll end up going with when I purchase my NB. (I don't think the smalls would last that long! NEVER thought I'd say that!) Also, the tubing is far from flexible, so being discreet is not even remotely an option. It's behind a locked bathroom door or bust. Otherwise, I look like a creature from the movie "Alien." Flattering for the children! Sexy for the husband! :D

So I think this is pretty much a no-brainer, but with NB, since the tubing is totally flexible, is it feasible I could have it on with the pump attached under a sweatshirt and not be Captain Obvious? I work late and night a lot when everyone is asleep, but there's always the chance one of my boys will wake up, or someone will come in. I want to get the airlocks as well, but I need to get good a suction before I go that route. Nothing better than having one of your domes fall out in front of someone!

Also, with the airlocks on, would it be possible to wear like a sports bra to keep them in place "just in case?"

Thanks again!

Oh, I also wanted to add that I am feeling very confident that NB will work for me! I've been able to get some swelling, although minimal, already with TPM. It's more like a fullness or slight cleavage, but there nonetheless. It's only been seven days. I feel like those results would be so much more dramatic with NB because I could wear them longer. Because of having to "hide," I haven't been able to pull off more than a 20-minute session. I'd love to see what an hour would do!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! Welcome to the forum!!
I do NOT claim to be an expert on this subject,
I started with a bra 2 sizes to big (from a thrift store)
And cut little holes in the cups for the tubing to come thru.
It worked very well. Kinda like a third hand. That way i was
able to do stuff, Like the wash, dishes, vacuume the floor.
I try to do my sessioms 2 times a day. 1 hr in the morning,
and 1 hr before bed. On the weekends i try to sneek an
extra session in.
The noogle berry is a very worthwhile investment (for me).
The time spent is again well spent indeed!
Good luck with your new experiance, Have fun And keep us updated!!
Jamie2

brandy215

jamie2 said:
HI!!! Welcome to the forum!!
I do NOT claim to be an expert on this subject,
I started with a bra 2 sizes to big (from a thrift store)
And cut little holes in the cups for the tubing to come thru.
It worked very well. Kinda like a third hand. That way i was
able to do stuff, Like the wash, dishes, vacuume the floor.
I try to do my sessioms 2 times a day. 1 hr in the morning,
and 1 hr before bed. On the weekends i try to sneek an
extra session in.
The noogle berry is a very worthwhile investment (for me).
The time spent is again well spent indeed!
Good luck with your new experiance, Have fun And keep us updated!!
Jamie2

I love this idea, and I'm totally stealing it! I'll be able to function and Noogle! Brilliant!!!

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!
Didn't any body tell you that stealing is WRONG!!
You may borrow the idea But don't steal it!!
I'm glad that i could help make somebody elses
journey easier.
Have fun And rember the boobie fairy is on the loose!!
Jamie2

P

piccolina

WOW that's a great idea! Never even occurred to me to use a bra!!! Will totally check out the thrift store for one! Although it'll be hilarious, seeing someone watch me walking up and buying like a D cup bra when I'm cleeeearly an A... *wow, someone's delusional*... LOL!!

Great idea. I use the top of a tank top to hold the domes on. HOWEVER What I have found is that if you bend the tubing over at the top of the domes it can quite easily tear. For example today I had it folded over as usual and bumped into my bathroom door - klutz!

Both pieces of tubing split and I had to chop them off.

So, be aware of bathroom doors, generally clumsiness and just bending the tubes over at the end of the sometimes quite sharp edged domes.

LAWMANN2004

HI ALL!!!
Flatty natty; Do NOT bump into door frames,
It will cause brusing (to you) and damage to the tubes and/or
domes. I can say this from experiance, as i have done it
to many times to count!!
Keep up all the good work, Ya never know when she will strike!!
Jamie2

Boobalicious

Hi all.

The system I use came with a medium size sportls like bra that has a zip in the front. It works well for me as I put my arms through and zip it up part way, then I put the cups on and pump em up. I attatch the airlock and then close the zip to the top. the tubing then just comes out of the top of the bra - no kinking, no tearing, no bumping into doorways or falling over and ending up like a tortoise that has capsized! - so yes and oversozed sports bra that fastens in the front works for me!

boobilicious ;)

lovenotbombs

I suppose a nursing bra (where the front of the bra detaches so you can feed the tubes through) could be used as well? Darn, I wish I kept mine!