Just a little freaked out

sallysaloon

I have been reading a lot about the success rate of noogleberry and I am getting very excited to order. But, every time I go to order I start reading about permanent ring marks, blood spots, discoloration, sharp pains, bumps in the breast, and other horrifying side effects :eek:. I want to have children some day and breast feed. Can I breast feed if I use noogle berry? Better yet, is it worth all the risks??! Like most of you, having bigger breasts would greatly help my self esteem...but maimed looking breasts seem worse than small breasts. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

M

morninghello

Hi there. If you take it easy with the pumping (not too hard, not too long/frequent), you should be fine. Also, I think I was the first one on here to bring up the ring marks that stayed lighter than my normal skin color. I started spacing out my sessions more, and it basically fixed itself (massage of the marks helped a lot too). I also use a ton of poster tack for padding my domes (about an inch wide and a little less than an inch thick), which leaves me with barely any red ring marks after pumping. Figure out a good padding solution that works for you early on, and the marks shouldn’t be a problem (among your choices: poster tack, pipe insulation, camper mounting tape, yoga mat, NB foam rings).

If you ever do pump a little too hard, the little red dots (broken blood vessels) can be cleared up even quicker by using some cream or gel with arnica in it. Especially in the beginning when your breasts are getting used to the pressure and you're figuring out the appropriate amount of pressure, you'll probably get the dots at least once. I've been using NB for about a year and a half and I haven't had any red dots in well over 6 months, so I think a lot of it is just your skin and tissue getting used to the pressure.

I don't think it would affect your ability to breast feed some day, and I'm sure if you email Lucy she'll be able to answer that with more confidence.

Noogleberry definitely does work for the majority of people who stick with it, so if you're prepared to spend most of your days pumping for a couple hours or so, then you should have great results. Good luck if you decide to get it!

username

dont worry...
take a look at the pictures before-after:
i dont think we look too bad...
i think we look great!!!
look at Anastasia, been over a year or so: She's Perfect!!!
I would mention others except i forgot names top of my head...

These symptomes u mentions, are temporary, and when they appear, you should adjust/decrease because its a sign that u overdoing it and that gives u an indicator of how you should proceed...then you learn to listen to ur body and how it reacts... You dont want to injure ur breast, so u use common sense- and sometimes u dont and then u think about it twice before u push urself too far.

Me its been over 4 months and Zero symptoms except for ring marks that vanish within 40min but there are adjustments (paddings ect...) u can do to minimize,
I just switch to more sessions with less time and less pressure...

Ok??? Give it a try, see for urself and read all the advice here and ask tons of questions, BUT: listen to YOUR BREAST, they'll let u know.
R

sallysaloon

Thanks for the responses. I really appreciate it. I have another question...sorry. Do any of you have pronounced veins on your breasts? I have light skin and so you can see my veins really well. Will this exagerate the problem...i'm thinking the worst: spider veins on my breasts! Is that possible?

N

nik1

hey sally - don't worry about weird veins and whatnot.... i don't know anyone who's had that problem.... i have a vein that likes to run across my nipple sometiems (its weird... usually around my period and then it goes away) and noogleberry hasn't done anything to it....
just make sure that you pump very lightly at first.

and many of us pad our domes to avoid red ring marks. i use campers tape and i have zero problems with ring marks... they stay for 3-5 minutes maybe and they're gone.

jnorton22002

:) :)
Nik, could I ask you what campers tape is? I'm WAITING to get my noogle, and waiting. Anyway would love to have everything in place for it when it arrives as I probably will be a crazed idiot when it comes thanks Joni

amelie

Sally, don´t worry about spider veins, I think you can only get them on your legs? Anyway, I´m very pale myself and you can see a lot of blue veins through the skin on my boobs and I never had any trouble with that.
I did get some bruising in the beginning but that´s because I was pumping away like mad, no need to do that! And they did go away by themselves, it was no problem. After that I´ve been pumping very carefully and everything looks normal, only fuller. ;D

pagewolf

I'm one of the ones who posted about breast discoloration. I switched my lotion and the discoloration went away. I think you see a lot of these posts because it is abnormal- and people are briefly trying to figure out what the problems causing those issues may be. Most of us will find a solution but then you don't see a lot of posts after the problem is solved saying, "No ring marks (bruises, red dots, discoloration) again today!" I've been pumping off and on for about a year with maybe 6 months of actual noogle use and my breasts look better than ever. I am also pale and have no veiny problems.