Just got my NB, But am I getting too excited and crazy?

melissa4u

Hi all.
I received my NB 2 days ago.
I pumped the day it arrived twice. First session was 30 minutes. Second session was 1 hour.
The second day, First session, I pumped for 1 hour, took a 5 minute break, then pumped again for 1 hour.
Second session, I pumped for 1 hour.
I noticed after I pumped for 2 hours straight (with the 5 minute break in between) I had swelling!!
I really liked it! but I did not have purple breasts or bruises. I did noticed after the second day, I had a few small red dots above my breasts. I have since then applied less pressure and pumped less.
I don't want to over do it. But I am always home, and I do have time to pump so why not?
I want to noogle as much as possible. I probably can have 3 hours or so to pump.
Should I pump for 3 hours straight or is it better to do 1 hour session 3 times?
I am taking BO, MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Lamb Placenta, Multi-Vitamin, Flaxseed Oil.
I love noogling so far, I wish I had gotten the foam rings, because my ribs kind of hurt from the domes pressing onto my chest.
My question is, how much is too much??
How much pressure should I apply to my breasts?
I read that Anastasia takes it easy if she is pumping for 2-3 hours straight and if she is pumping for 30-1hour, she applies more pressure. That makes sense, I guess.
I also read Mariah's posts and she was noogling 3-5 times a day, for 1 hour each, that explains her fast growing, and I want that too!
I am just lost at how much pressure I should apply to my breasts?
Do I apply pressure until my breasts fill the dome? or until it hurts? or what?
If I am being a noogleberry freak and am overdoing it, please tell me!!
I just want to get my breasts bigger as soon as I can!
Thank you all in advance.

xoxojenny

How much pressure? Apply until you have a comfortable pull, but it should not hurt. Overpumping is not good.