Just got my NB - CANNOT get suction :-(

never_too_late

Well my noogleberry arrived today, but I cannot get it to work with the medium cups. I only get suction for a second if I do one breast at a time, and then the air leaks out straight away. It makes a "burping" noise as I try to pump, so it's not getting suction.

How on earth is the cup meant to sit flat on my chest if the cup is perfectly round and my chest is not! My breasts are tiny (AA), and quite far apart. Surely the cups would sit better and get better suction if they were contoured (higher on two sides)? I don't know what to do now... I've spent all this money and waited ages (in Australia), and now the set is useless to me :(

Sorry for being so negative, I am just sooooooo disappointed.

:'( :'(

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi never_too_late and thank you for your post. The first thing to do is not panic as it can take a while to get the technique sorted so im sure we can get you going!

I would recommend removing the long piece of tubing from the tee piece connector and connect one end to a cup and the other end to the hand pump. Try pumping now without the cup ring and then try with it. Once you have tried one cup, test the other cup.

Once you have tried this, email me back and let me know what happens before we proceed further.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Msjones

Hi Never to late, its Rach from the other forum. I got my NB today too. good to see you here!

I can not get suction with the foam rings at all at this stage. Maybe cause my breasts are very flat. I am pumping without the foam rings but i find it hard to get them both in position at the same time and pump!!! I am doing a bit of a acrobatic workout with my arms to get it happening.
Are you moisturising your breasts before? Maybe somebody could help you position and hold them in place while you pump?

Let us know how you go.

Thinking of ya, Rach xxx

kai

Hi Never_too_late!
Getting suction probably works differently depending on the size of the domes and how much volume/shape you start out with. Have you tried leaning forward and then putting on the domes and pump?

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!
If it helps, you could try the old bra trick.
Get an old bra from a thrift shop 2 sizes to big,(cup size)
cut a hole in the cup for the tube to come thru, put on and pump.
this will help to hold every thing in place to get started with.
Use LOTS of lotion, and pump slowly with not much pressure and
see if this helps.
What works for me, might not work for you. try different things to help.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

that1spaztichik

For me, the easiest way to get suction is to SLATHER your breasts with lotion, and pump each dome on individually. Pinch off one dome with a binder clip or an airlock, if you bought it...pump pump pump...clip that attached dome off, then pump pump pump the other dome on. GOOD LUCK!!! I know how tricky it is to first start off, but once you get the hang out it, you'll LOVE this system.

If you still hear the *fart fart fart* noise of your poor domes slipping off, then more lotion. That's my trick!

never_too_late

Hi everyone and thanks for the tips. I was able to eventually get suction on one breast at a time (by attaching the long pipe directly to one cup), without the rings, if I slather them with cream. But the moment I try both it's impossible Lol!! I'll try them individually for a while and then give both a go again.

I've only really done 10 minutes or so each breast at a time... I can't imagine working up to 45 minutes a day!! Where to find the time.

I'm actually researching fat transfer to breasts at the moment, as they are seriously teeny tiny after having 10 year old breast implants removed... but hoping to get some size increase with the Noogleberry as fat transfer may be a while away.

Big Mama Rees

Hi Never too Late,

I just wanted to say that I just got my NB also, and I had the same problem at first. I learned very quickly that oily stuff doesn't help get any suction, including some lotions for me. It occured to me that most suction devices require moistening with water only, so I tried this theory out. I cleaned the domes and my breasts of any traces of anything and tried again using some water only to dampen the breast area and surround and then persevered with the domes and pumping. Within a few minutes I had full suction in both domes - and no mess whatsoever!

It's true the design isn't ergonomically ideal to mould to the chest area - a moulded rubber or foam ring at the base with plenty of give would be much more efficient as well as less painful once suction is achieved, but I've managed fine just changing position occasionally. Lying flat works best for me once I have suction, but lying almost on my side is best for me to begin with to get the domes fixed in place.

roadrashes

Hi All! I fit right in we are all starting at about the same time.. I too can only get suction on one breast with the one cord. I agree the binder thing would work for me in time. I guess this is one way we can't overdue it. lol It is frustrating but I find leaning forward and using a thick lotion not thin based holds it on like a glue then I sit upright. I'm actually typing with it on so I know I am getting more coordinated..I am using the padding too which makes it harder to get suction when they are both on because one lifts up the other.I am up to 20-30 minutes each breast. The first day I could only get 6 mins. I'm also doing the msm 4000mg a day with 1000 vitamin C and 2000 fenugreek and wild yam cream to both breast with 10 min massage followed by heat. The wild Yam is for my cystic breasts.I completed 2 cycles and eventhough I know it's there I am no longer able to feel it. :0
Does anyone know how to tape their breasts without pain. I put the bandaid on but when I took it off, YIKES it hurt. I don't think I'm doing too much to my breasts being a newbie and allbut maybe I should start soon.

Good Luck to us all.