just got my pump!

lulu42

I just received my pump in the mail yesterday - boy that was fast! Any advice from the pros before I get started? Or are the instructions pretty self-explanatory. Haven't even read them yet and this is the busiest week ever but I'm hoping to give it a try in the next few days. Thanks!

C

cplastic

Do these pumps actually work and has anyone has experience with some cream that helps with the enlargement? I'm looking for some help in searching for charlotte breast enlargement offices that would offer non-surgical ways.

wannabecee

Lulu, I can't believe you didn't put them on already! When my package came, I ripped open the box, got the cups on, pumped away and THEN starting reading the instructions...lol

anyhow, here's a few pointers. Use LOTS of lotion - it helps you get a tight seal and helps prevent stretch marks. :mad:don't hurt yourself by pumping too hard - no purple breasts!! Be consistent - try to do it several times a day. you will get results for sure, but we all grow at our own rates, so don't obsess w the measuring tape.... enjoy the NB journey...

good luck w it! :)

xx
wannabecee

Anastasia916

cplastic, sounds to me like you are trying to promote that plastic surgery clinic, and I have to tell you, no one here is interested in implants, there are women on this board that had complications with them and had to have them removed! they came here to help reconstruct their breasts through pumping, and one very generous lady uploaded pics of her before surgery breasts and after the implants were taken out. There are PLENTY of pics on this forum from real women and men who used this system and found success with it. As far as creams that work, I have no clue, I have tried many herbal methods, only one really gave me results. But with noogleberry so far I have gained a good amount. Many women gained cup sizes using only the pump. I just wish more people knew this worked instead of getting implants that effect their health and look gross and feel gross. With pumping you gain real tissue and the breasts you gain are all yours, not some hard feeling implant. So many women and men nowadays ruin themselves with implant surgery when there are natural methods out there.

binkybink

hey anastasia! thanks for all your informative post i've browsed so far. i wanted to know what herbs or supplementes you used that had results in the past. not to pry, but were you on birth control at the time? i've been strongly considering supplements to complement the noogling but am kinda worried about how it will interact with my birth control, i.e. rendering it ineffective or causing weird probs like period delays, pimples or fibroids...i mean our repoductive systems and hormone have a precise and delicate balance, y'know! thanks sooo much for your reply! xoxo bre

Anastasia916

I've been on BC since the birth of my son and so, yes I have been on BC during every method of BE I have tried. I have tried commercial products, individual herbs, and currently trying BO. There is more information on what I'm currently taking under my thread on the pics section. With the commercial products, the first one I tried I took for 6 months, that was what was the max suggested, I spent over $300 on it, and it did NOTHING! I went with it because they had a full year money back guarantee, well I went to get my money back and they kept giving me the run around, so needless to say was a waste. The next commercial product I tried was a gum product and it did increase me about 2 inches, and that growth stayed even after stopping it. I took the product for 6 months. Right before starting noogling I bought individual herbs and started taking them. I started breaking out more than normal, I also gained weight, and my hair started falling out more. So after a few months of trying I stopped. Through noogling I have gained so far with it, and it's too early to tell if the BO is working. But none of the things I tried messed with my BC. The best thing I can tell you is to do your research and find what you are most comfortable with. Look on Eve's forum and the BE board. Some on this board swear by PM and MSM, I never tried those, well I recently found out the HA supplement I'm taking has MSM in it, but I just started taking it and it wasn't for BE. So we'll see what happens. If you ever doubt something you can always go to a doctor and ask. But if you go to the wrong doctor they will try to tell you the only way to increase breast size is through surgery, don't listen to it.

binkybink

thanks! i got some maca back in rio but it has been just sitting there. if i try it i will let you know. glad to know the BO doesnt cause hormone probs for you- is it expensive? where do you get it?

Anastasia916

there are only a few companies that make BO supplements, Bountiful Breast is the most popular, but also really expensive, well out of my price range, so I ordered Ultra Breast, Mariah told me about it. I only been taking it a few days, so too early to tell if it's working yet. And the good thing about it that I like so far is I only have to take 3 of them a day, when I was taking individual herbs I was taking about 24 pills a day, so definitely liking this better lol