just got my XL domes

jnorton22002

Hi all.

For those interested, I just got my XL domes and have been noogling with them allot in the last 12 hours. I'm soooo impressed with them :-* :-*. Everyone is right, they are much bigger. I have been only able to reach the 1 inch mark but do note a much fuller looking boobage Hugs guys Joni

jnorton22002

Hi there Aim4c sweetie. Actually I only had a bit of a problem with my first ry. These things are huge and my first reaction was "what did I get into here"! So with out further delay, I tried again. You kind of have to hold and press, I think. They suctioned right away. What I noticed most was the fullness I got after noogling. I totally love this noogling and especially with the EX large domes.
sooooo Thank you so much dear. Let me know if you think you guys would like to have progress picks in the near future Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-* :) :)

that1spaztichik

WOO HOO, congrats, Joni!! This is what I get for not being on in a few days, i didn't know you got your XL's! Aren't they monsters? They're SOOOO much bigger than the larges! I'm glad you like them, you're going to grow sooo fast in them :)

Big Mama Rees

Just got my xl domes, too. At first they were really painful once I got suction and boy do they suck hard with all the extra soace in there! But they fit the base of my breasts almost perfectly wheras the larges forced me to cram the breast in too narrowly. The thing I've noticed with these ones is that they have seemed to perk up the base and upper breast more which I didn't get with the smaller domes, though because they suck so hard I can only use them for 10-20 minutes at the moment. My tolerance seems to be building up and my ribs seem to be less bruised than when I began, so I think I'm getting them into a better position.
I also ordered an xxl cup - when I first saw it my jaw dropped - I thought they'd sent me a big light shade by accident or a goldfish bowl! Definitely pleased I only ordered one as that will take up 3/4 of my chest area probably!

The only reason i ordered the xxl now is so that once I move in with my bf, he won't be too curious about any large packages the post will deliver. Though how I'm going to hide these new domes anyway is going to be really hard as they certqainly don't fit into the neat little noogleberry carry case! I think I will just have to come clean and say they are for breast health and firming them up - which is true of course! I'm imagining him saying they look like some kind of s&m device and believing I have some kind of undisclosed breast fetish instead - I don't think it will quite go as I plan...!

jnorton22002

hi

the thing about ex large is that they ARE large. I have discovered that you need to take MORE time in the use of them. I STILL use the large domes, as I feel they help to get growth outwards, where as ther ex large develop everything but not as much as out. Having been born a male, I sadly find that until my lower breast develops, I will develop the upper more. I AM seeing more distance now from the nipple area to the BOTTOM of my breasts than I ever have. Hugs Mama J

P.S by the way, I'm soooopoo very sorry I didn't see this post until now. P;lease accept my apologies :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*