Just need some advice on technique and length of time to noogle...for a newbie!

HisAngel

I have only been noogling for a few days now and the first few were just me trying to get used to the whole process. I have been using jojobah oil to massage into my breasts. Is that an ok ol to use? I haven't been able to get an vit E oil just yet. I have breastfed my 3 children and am 29 so I think I am a good candidate to get good results.

I use the domes without the soft rings I ordered with my set because I just find I get better suction without the rings. I don't mind the rings by themselves although they do leave a red ring for a few hours.

I do have to be VERY still in order to not loose suction. I usually pump up then wait a little while and have to pump several more times during my session to keep it full and tight. I keep this up for about 45 min to 1 hour. I am reading the most noogle for MUCH longer then that. I have not had any swelling yet so am I just not doing it long enough or am I just to new to get an results yet?

Also, I am not taking any supplements to help with tissue growth. I do take multi-vitamins, B complex, cal mag, and vit C everyday so I could add some more all natural supplements if they really do help.

Sorry for so much in one post, but I was feeling a bit discouraged after pumping for a whole hour and not having any lasting swelling last night. I just brushed it off as me being so new to it and not getting my technique or amount of time just right yet.

bonzaigirl

...hi HisAngel,

welcome to this site!!! and it's good for you to be able to join the noogleberry family :)

i have only been noogling for about 8 days now, and all i can say is not to lose hope... you just might be stalling or maybe your breast tissues have just started to adapt to the suction of the noogleberry...you did say that you don't use any other nbe products... so it's just noogleberry alone.. the supplements that you are taking are good for your body, but it's function is not for breast enlargement...try measuring after 3 or 4 weeks.. you can also gauge yourself with the domes... if you can see that your breasts are almost filling up the domes, then youmay be having an increase... anotheer factor is you can see if there is an increase via your old bras... the cups maybe constricting and you may need a cup upgrade :D .. moreover, if you read some of the girl's posts here, some have gained a cupsize after a year... so don't lose hope... there are a lot of us in this journey.. ;) ... i'm sure that in a few days most of your apprehensions in noogleberry can be answered... have a great day..hope i helped...even if its just to calm your nerves..nice meeting you :)

hz

You are right, it's too early for you too see any results yet. If you go through the forums, you can see that the earliest anyone's seen swelling is after 2 weeks. NBE is not overnight. It takes many months, even years to see growth. You just have to stick it out, and don't obsess over it. Just forget about it and give it time. I know from personal experience that it makes you go crazy if boobs is all that's on your mind and you are measuring several times everyday. Happy noogling, and enjoy the journey!

HisAngel

Thanks so much for your encouragement! I guess it's not much different than working out. All of a sudden you notice results after many months of hard work, except this is pretty easy! I will post more when I get some results.

BTW, how long should I be pumping for? Is an hour a day enough to get results? I can really only noogle at night after the kids go to bed so if I need to make more time then I will work on it.

hz

The minimum requirement is 20min per day I believe. So 1 hour a day should be fine. I do 2 1hr sessions a day if I can, which is around the length I've noticed most people on the boards do. As long as you are consistent, you'll be fine. And after a few months if nothing's happening, then you might want to try some other things to help the noogling. I've noticed that nobody on here doesn't get results. Even slow growers like TeenyTiny has seen 1 cup size growth. So don't give up, think of it as a long term goal. Like 'by this time next year, I will be one cup size larger'. And good luck.

bonzaigirl

... hi HisAngel,
i do a 20 -30 minute noogle session in the morning while blowdrying and straightening my hair and eating breakfast.. ( all in the safety of my room - you can say that i am a multitasker :) ) and in the evenings after work i do an hour minimum of noogling.... usually while surfing teh net, or while reading a goodbook ( i am actually noogling right now so to speak) ... now its like a habit... once i get in my room, teh shirts off and i do the noogle while doing my activities of daily living... ;) ... just dont loose hope.. and patience is the key to breast enhancement...to tell you the truth patience is not my best virtue, but for my goal for bigger boobs i have to have a lot of it... happy noogling and growing... :)

username

Jojoba is good...as its a carrier oil u could add some extract to it or kigelia cream ect... thats what i do...
I used to do 2+h straights: too boring specially at night, then 1 1/2 h twice a day: still too much for me, too boring. Now I do 40-50min 3 to 4 time a day, and I get same swelling as longer sessions: that works for me.

You will, at some point find your own cadence...try this or that and then a routine will make sense to you and will be effective...until you find a new routine...

Keep reading the NB forum, and experiment, and then, next thing u know, u'll be sharing your ideas!!!

pinksugarbabe

Re: Just need some advice on technique and length of time to noogle...for a newb

Don't be discouraged. I believe that real growth requires time for most of us. I just started on NB less than a week ago and I'm doing 30-45min per session, twice a day on most days. So far my boobs do feel a little fuller but when i measured myself with a tape, I don't see any changes yet either.

Btw, would like to ask where to buy kigelia cream?

Hi HisAngel! Welcome to the forum. I'm with everyone. DO NOT lose hope. Keep pumping. I know it is difficult to keep your mind off your boobs and the fact that nothing is happening but just keep going. I pump for 30 mins to an hour 2x a day (if I can). My boobs felt a little lifted RIGHT after noogling after the first week. Afetr the 2nd week I have a little swelling which lasts maybe 30 minutes after using the noogleberry for an hour. Like you I breastfed 3 kids. I think you are right, we are the right candidates for good growth but we have to put in the effort yeah, haha! It's like working out but a whole lot easier. If you feel a little disheartened just look at the three sets of pictures on the top of the gallery board. That's proof of what the Noogleberry can do and, if you stay persistent it can and will happen for you.

Good luck, keep on pumpin'! ;D ;D ;D