Just placed my order, but have some questions!

KeiWish

Just ordered the NB with medium domes. So excited to start and hopefully see some results! Some stats: I'm 20, have two kids and I have the boobage of a 50 year old (stretch marks included) lol, and I am a small B cup, hoping to reach a full C. Does anybody have any advice on being more successful with this product? Does anybody also take NBEs? If so, what kind and does it help any? And I live in Alabama, US (please withhold redneck jokes. lol) and I noticed that shipping to the US might be delayed a while. Are there any recent US buyers that might know about how long it could take to receive it? Thanks for any feedback ladies!

KeiWish

about being more successful, it varies from a person to a person. and most of us are taking some NBEs as well. You have to find what ever suits you and your body most. Some things that work more than excellently for one woman, dont work at all for another. You can get anything from a breast enlargment cream to use (especially while noogling) to herbs, chewing gum, bovine ovary. anything. But i think you should wait until you will get your noogleberry and then see how will it go, how does the swelling come and etc. Good luck though! wish you all the best:)

GingerNub

last I heard the shipping situation was slowly being fixed. While it took 2 months to get mine, I ordered right when the shipping delays started. For you, I think, 15 days. lol. Should we start a pool?

Anyways whenever you do get the package it's pretty awesome. ;D

tienne

I just received my noogleberry today. Ordered medium set on June 16, and within just 5 days, it arrived in Newark California. Absolutely lightning shipment!

KeiWish

Its good to know that shipping has gotten back to normal. When I ordered my NB, the US was slowing down the shipping processes because there was a bomb on a cargo mail carrier a while back.

Rachyl

KeiWish said:
Just ordered the NB with medium domes. So excited to start and hopefully see some results! Some stats: I'm 20, have two kids and I have the boobage of a 50 year old (stretch marks included) lol, and I am a small B cup, hoping to reach a full C. Does anybody have any advice on being more successful with this product? Does anybody also take NBEs? If so, what kind and does it help any? And I live in Alabama, US (please withhold redneck jokes. lol) and I noticed that shipping to the US might be delayed a while. Are there any recent US buyers that might know about how long it could take to receive it? Thanks for any feedback ladies!

KeiWish
yes, it varies for delivery as US Customs is getting rediculous a little. The Last time I ordered, as I broke a few cups, it took about 4 weeks. They come from England.