just received my xl's!!!

bonzaigirl

wow!!! i've just received my xl's!!! and wow!!! i think im afraid to use them!!! i laid them side by side.. my mediums, my larges, and my xl's!!! and wow...the xl's seems like a whole different enchilada...and here i was thinking of bringing them home when i visit for the holidays in november... i'd be there for 3 weeks... and now im like.. tehre's no way i would be able to hide anything htat big!!! its like wow... :eek: i cant keep myself from syaing wow!!!! it's big... IF i fill do fill it up and retain that swelling.. i think i'd be contented with my boob size... ;D so here's to hoping i can fill it up... oh boy... i better start noogling!!! :)

LAWMANN2004

Congratulations! Welcome to the bigger girls club!
Just rember not to pump to hard with them.Use plenty
of lotion if you don't get any suction at first. They will
take awhile to get used to them.(your boobies)
When I started with them, I had to first start with the Ls
then switch to the XLs in the same session. Just go slowly
and take it easy with the pressure!
Have fun & happy noogiling!! Jamie2

bonzaigirl

hi...thanks jamie... i did that before when i switched from mediums to large cups.. but hte xl's are woah!! ;D there is still a bit of space left from my large domes (about 1/16th) left... im hoping of transitioning into the xl's maybe next week or the week after... :) although i still dont consider myself the bigger girls club..since my stats are still the same, i am now a tight 32 B.. im hoping for a 32 C and maybe i do hope i can get that IF and WHEN i fill up the xl's... it's going to take a whole lotta months before im through with that one... :D but here's to noogling!!!! ;) A whole lotta noogling.. :)