just started to noogle quest

bexy

hey peeps, iv just started to noogle, im still getting used to it. I have a few concerns

1. I dont get swelling,my chest swells when in the cups but after I have taken them off, theres no swelling.

2. after I have taken off the cups my nipples are discoloured, purply/yellowly colour sort of, but after tweeking them they return to normal after about 6 secs.

3. the colour of my chest is more purply than red, but only slightly not massively purple. I have read that purple colour is not good as this means over pumping, but im pretty sure im not overpumping and infact think i am underpumping as im taking it slow and getting used to it. I think the purply colour is due to my skin tone.

i started using cocoa butter, but now using as clear oil that lucy sent to me, so that i can see the colour through the domes. Im reading up on posts of tips etc. thanks for any advice x

bexy

so I emailed lucy and she said purple is a sign of overpumping. so am I overpumping, but thinking i am underpumping? I think im underpumping and thats why im not getting swelling when I take off the cups.
im worried though because it looks like the circulation is cut off from my chest. today when i took it off, the out edge of my nipples were light yellow like they had no circulation and i had to twiddle them to return to normal. when I was a teen i had bad circulation and my legs and hands used to go blotchy purple with orange sploges, and my chest looks a similiar colouring.

bexy

I have come to the conclusion is just due my my skin colouring. My skin goes red easily, its constantly red on my face, i get sunburnt easily etc. so i think this colour is just normal for me.