Just starting - small small boobs

smallish1982

So, I've been lurking about on here and breast nexus for a while. I was considering breast augmentation and even made an appointment for a consultation (which I will probably cancel). But now I'm trying NBE. I've always been very small. Here are my current stats:

Weight: 105 lbs.
Height: 5'3"
Children: 2 boys
Breast fed?: both
Across my bust: 28"
Under my bust: 26"

So, yeah, I'm a tiny woman. I have always been self conscious about my breasts. I am married and my husband says he doesn't mind that they are small but you know. I would like to not feel self conscious any more. I would like to fill in my A cup bra. Sad. I've heard similar stories like mine and if nothing else at least I know I'm not the only woman in the world with such small boobs. That does help.

So I've started a NBE program after reading and researching on here. It is not much of a program but I'm new and any advise would be welcome. Here is what I'm up to:

Supplements: fenugreek and fennel and collagen. I've been taking these for about 2 weeks.
Noogleberry: I just barely got mine in the mail yesterday and have started pumping for 10 min. sessions as recommended in the instructions.
Massage: twice a day for about 2 weeks
Heating pad: after massage and before Noogleberry.

Right now my breasts feel tingly. They have felt tingly off and on during the day for about a week.

I'm interested in BO but I'm a little nervous about taking it. I've heard that bovine ovary extract stimulates the pituitary gland resulting in an increase in prolactin and growth hormone levels. But I've also heard that High levels of growth hormone in adults who don't need it can cause the development of diabetes, abnormal growth of bones and internal organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). And that High levels of prolactin can cause infertility, irregular menstruation, reduced libido, and possibly increase the risk of stroke. So I'm nervous but have read so many posts about it working wonders for some women.

So, any thoughts or words of encouragement would be much appreciated! Also, how do you post a picture on here?

Matt B

Hi Smallish,this is a great place to be if you are smallish!LOL ;D You won't be smallish for long!! :eek:
Sounds to me like you are doing everything right.I and agree with you on the BO.A lot of ladies take it and other stuff,but you are on the right track,I really believe that.
As for posting pics,Click on additional options and follow your nose kinda sorta. If you are computer savvy you'll know how to do it.If not let me know and I'll give a hand.

Glad to have ya here, Matt ;)

smallish1982

Ahh....I see how to post a pic now. Thanks Matt. :) So here are my pics as of today. No shame, right. :-\ At least I have abs....LOL. Hopefully all this stuff I'm trying will work so I can post some new ones soon.

Attachments

• DSC03436.JPG
    DSC03436.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 541
  • DSC03437.JPG
    DSC03437.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 376
  • DSC03438.JPG
    DSC03438.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 418

lexuswoman

Hi Smallish!

Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start, your program seems like a good one and the tingly feelings in your breasts are a good sign. I've also read about a lot of ladies on here that eat chicken feet soup (sounds strange doesn't it!) really get enhanced results. From what I've read, its the broth that contains the collagen or gelatin that's important for boobie growth. I don't know where you live, but I did find chicken feet at an asian grocery store near my house. Also Greenbush.net sells really good herbs and they have a lot of good boob related information on their website and Joel is very helpful and will take the time to answer any questions you have. Since you've been pregnant and breastfed two babies, that is always a plus. Good luck!

Lexus ;)

Matt B

Hey Smallish,I knew you'd do it,and yes nice bod! As for the chicken feet soup-well-the gelatin you buy in the store is the same.The glucosamine and chondritin is naturally occurring in the feet.My mom used gelatin years ago to strengthen her nails.
Get the Knox gelatin and save yourself some grief!! ;)

bexy

hey good luck with it! iv read bad things about herbs, and growth hormone etc etc, and i have therefore never taken anything, as i just duno wot im doing, and i dont wana muck up my hormones and just create problems for the future. if you got larger when u were pregnant, then i think the NB may work for you.

smallish1982

Matt ~ knox gelatin sounds very interesting. I've never thought or heard of trying that. How does that work? Thanks for all your advise! :)

Matt B

Hi Smallish,all the knox gelatin is is the collagen and goodies you would by making chicken feet soup. The knox gelatin is the finished product

Matt B

Hi Smallish,just mix an envelope of it in a glass of orange juice or drink of choice and drink it.

universallove

welcome to the forum! i think you look nice as you are, i like the very small breast look, it has its own appeal, and i bet your husband is honest about the fact that he likes them as they are too. I ve meet quite a few guys actually who like your type of breast, and hear for some guys it is even one of their favourite kinds of breasts. Ive sometimes wished i had breasts like yours to be honest, but i understand the craving to have them bigger too. Its only recently that i have actually felt that i would enjoy my breasts being a bigger size, my whole life it was never my small size i was unhappy about it was always only the shape, i preffered them to be flat than to be the shape that they were and often wore the kinds of under garments which would basically bind and flatten the breasts. and as i got older, i also started disliking the increasing droopiness which set in. I think you will definately grow in a rounded shape, all nearly flat people seem too, and i bet it will look great. Im starting NB soon too. its taking forever to arrive... i tried BO over a year ago, and i had very strange side effects. at first it was great, i had breast tingles like constantly and they swelled up and got firm almost straight away and it was exciting. But then i started getting these pains in my abdomen, sort of similar to period pain but very distinctly different. The pain had that sharp alarming quality that was very unpleasant. Then the pains would start to shoot down my legs too, and seemed to get worse and more frequent. I realised too that i was increasingly anxious and started ffinding it impossible to sleep. The anxiety got extreme actually and i just knew it was the BO. I stopped taking it ( i was 2 months in) and i instantly felt slightly better, and over a week or two i basically fully recovered! people say that these side effects happen because of an adjustment period, and that you should start on a smaller dose and work up to bigger, but after experiencing all that i really couldn't be convinced that BO could be totally safe! ...if it could produce that kind of side effect then i think it must be at least a bit risky even if dosage is more slowly worked up to and the obvious side effects avoided (i never took more than recomended dose btw, actually sometimes i even took half doses). i found alot of other women having very similar experiences to mine having taken BO, one woman even developed severe psychiatric issues. I guess hormonal balance has a very significant impact on the brain and on moods. It took her over a year to realise her problems were related to the BO, and when she stopped it she started feeling alot better! she said she was 100% certain that her psychiatric issues were caused by BO.

I think sure, some people are prone to that and others aren't, but I always feel that just because you dont notice a side effect straight away doesnt mean something is not harmful. Often times things only show harmful effects a long time after you have been exposed to them. It seems BO is powerful and it sounds like it really affects many key endocrine systems, and the long term effects are not well researched....

anyways.... we are the same age and almost the same weight/height! so we have a little in common. ill keep an eye out on your progress. good luck

smallish1982

universallove - Thank you so much for your nice comment! It really made my day to read it! It can be really discouraging thinking your breast are smaller than anybody else's and it was so nice that you said all that in the beginning of your message! :) I'm faithfully doing the noogleberry and the other things I mentioned so I hope to be able to put some progress on here soon! :)

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Smallish!
Welcome! We have very similar (starting) stats and your pics could have been mine! Check out my pics and cancel your appointment! :)
I've been going for a few years now - stick at it - it's worth it! Good luck!

smallish1982

Mammabear - Thanks for the welcome! I've seen your post on here and I'm truely inspired! I hope I have as much luck with it as you!

canadianchick

are there any side effects to the Knox gelatin?
has anybody seen better growth with the gelatin plus pumping or just abut the same that you would see with just pumping?
also, does your belly fat grow with the gelatin? i don't want a bigger belly, already have a muffin top starting :eek:
thanks

smallish1982

Well, it's been about a week now. I've been using Noogleberry every day. I've been doing it about 1.5 hrs. a day on average. I try to do more but haven't been able to. I probaby get about .5 hrs. in the morning and 1 hr. at night. I haven't noticed any significant changes yet except that my breasts are sort of darker in color and there is a ring around then from the cups from irritation. But my breasts do feel a bit fuller to me. But maybe I'm just imagining it. I don't want my nipples to get any bigger though. I'm worried about that happening.

I'm doing my same routine with the supplements but I've added Knox gelatine. 1 package with juice twice a day.
I've ordered some PM so I'll start taking those when they come in.

Here are some pictures as of this morning. Like I said, not much of a change but I need to be patient. I'm not very patient sometimes :p.

Attachments

• DSC03613.JPG
    DSC03613.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 237
  • DSC03615.JPG
    DSC03615.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 234

Matt B

HI Smallish,looks like things are working.As for your schedule,there are varying degrees of disagreement on this,but here it is.
You don't work the same muscle groups at the gym everyday,so why noogle every day.The tissue has to have time to heal and regenerate as do muscles/ so that is some food for thought.

Matt ;)