Just wondering. How many people pump with no padding at all?

Boodles

Hi

As DD is experiencing difficulties using soft rings with her new large cups but without them all is fine (although not quite as comfortable), it started me wondering if there are many people out there who do not bother with padding at all? And how much does this increase the chances of getting the dreaded indents?

Was going to try baking the rings yesterday but life kind of took over so will probably have to wait until Monday. In the meantime she will carry on padding free.

skyblue

I've always pumped without padding and so far i haven't had any problems with indentation. After most sessions i get the red rings around my breasts but they always fade away after a short while.

Teeny Tiny

I started out using the foam rings, then changed to unpadded in February. I have indentations, but I also had them somewhat while I was using padding as well. Being younger she might not have as much of a problem with it.

amelie

I pump without padding but then I´m still using the M domes, still have a while to go I think (I´m quite thin).
I get the red rings, they fade away pretty soon but lately I´m having white marks that take longer to go away, I suppose those are indents (?). Taking a hot shower helps to make them less noticeable, but I like to take a day off once in a while to avoid making them deeper.

sofia1

i've been pumping for 4 months and have never used any padding and haven't had any problems. i have rings when i remove the cups but they don't stay.

that1spaztichik

I started with large cups, used them for about a month. I never used padding. I pumped (and still do) morning and night, 1 hr each, and my rings left in about an hour. Now I use XL's, and it's the same effect...the only difference is the rings are larger on my body. I don't find much pain...the ONLY gripe I have is the rib area under my right breast falls asleep sometimes, so I use my hand to "prop" up the dome. Doesn't happen on the other side...it's the weirdest thing. But I've never bothered with padding, mainly due to the fact that I'm too cheap to buy any. I hear the rings don't work very well, though, so if I were to get some, I think I'd use the camper's tape or foam piping stuff I've read about on here. But again, if you don't overdo the pumping, you shouldn't have lasting rings. Hope your daughter is doing well!

Boodles

Thank you all for your replies.

I was wondering Teeny Tiny why you gave up on the padding? Was it due to difficulties or did you think results were better without it or some other reason :)

that1spaztichik - DD is doing well thank you. Has moved from medium to large cups in 3 weeks and is now 3/4 filling the large even with very moderate pumping :) And we can defiantly see a difference. Her 34B bras now fit her more or less as her 32B bras fitted her previously.

Her only problems are when using the padding. Without she gets suction easily and does not get the dreaded red dots. And tbh the ring marks do not seem last any longer without them that with them. But I am concerned about her getting indentations though (having never seen these I do not know how bad they are or if they are permanent but don't want to do anything that might leave a permanent mark) and that is what inspired this post.

Than k you all again :)

jnorton22002

Hi All,

Thought I would get in this to. I, also pump without any padding.When I'm done after an hour or so, I have the rings too. But they go away in about an hour or so. I would also like to add here that I would like to tell everyone that I now fill the large domes YAY !!!! I will be ordering the XL domes soon Hooray Hugs all Joni
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Boodles

Congratulations Joni :)

DD did half an hour of pump and release without padding before going out this morning. By the time she had decided what to wear and put on make up the rings had gone. I feel sure that they tak longer than that to go when she uses the rings ...

Teeny Tiny

I stopped using padding for multiple reasons, it's harder to over pump without it, don't feel like dealing with having to replace them as they start breaking down and leaking air, I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to latex and something about the new grey foam rings makes me itch and break out in a rash. I've gotten used to using them without padding because I had an issue with them a few months ago and had to use them unpadded until I could get new rings, so I'll just keep using them unpadded.

Boodles

Thanks Teeny Tiny

Like you DD feels that life would be a lot simpler if we forget the rings! It is just my paranoia about indents that keeps us trying :)

Teeny Tiny

I have to admit that my indents are a lot more noticeable since I've stopped using padding, and I have light brown circular marks around 3/4 of my breasts where the edge of the cups sit. But I'm not as young as your daughter and for some reason whenever I have something rubbing or putting pressure on my skin I tend to get brown marks. I had a pair of cowboy boots I used to wear several years ago that would rub the outside of my calves when I walked because I didn't wear socks tall enough to cover my legs at the top of my boots and where they rubbed and scratched my leg every time I wore them I had brown marks on both legs for at least a year after I stopped wearing them. It's been several years since I wore them and I still have a very small light mark on my left leg from them. I'm hoping that she does not have these issues, as not all users do, and I think the younger the user the more tolerable their bodies are depending on their health, skin condition, and muscle tone. The indentations are most likely caused by the pressure of the domes on the cartilage in the chest, whether they will be permanent as long as I've had them now who knows. But to be honest they really don't even bother me, but then again I'm married so I'm not concerned about how they appear to other people, and nobody has noticed, them that I know of. When they're really swelled up the indents seem to just make the cleavage more defined when wearing a bra. Braless, well, they look like they have circles around them, many of the other nooglers would be bothered by this, but considering my hubby is the only one who sees that much of them and he doesn't seem to be bothered by them they don't really bother me. For me, it is a small price to pay for hopefully someday having the breast size I desire without the cost and possible negative effects of surgery. For others that are more worried about their appearance when nude or provocatively attired they may be very bothersome. Unfortunately it's one of the few risks of this type of enlargement, but at least it's not as disfiguring or scarring as some of the surgeries gone wrong.

secret

i pump with no padding for about month or more. i was too noob to know how to use the soft rings, so i never bother with it lol

Lily13

I have no idea how you ladies pump without padding. :eek: I thought I'd give it a try so I got my other large dome out to see and it is SOO painful. I can't even keep it on my chest for longer than 10 seconds without intense pain. It's not suction pain, but pain all around my rib cage from where the cups are digging in. For me, it's not even an option!

bonzaigirl

hi

when i was using the medium domes, i pumped right away without the padding.. but when i received my large ones.. it was difficult for me to use them without the padding.. and it hurt my ribs a lot.. it was like sucking on air... but when i received my padding, and when i pumped with it, i was not feeling any tugging at all.. so i kept pumping and pumping... and 3 hours later, my boobies, where the rims sat were full of red dots .... so i stopped noogling for a week...

i have now been noogling with the large domes for almost 2 weeks now.. and i now pump with no padding... i started out using the mediums first for 5 mins then changing cups into large ones.. and now i dont have to jumpstart my noogling... i can even snoogle now with the large ones.... :).. i guess it just varies with people... :D now i can also multi task with my large ones.. before it was difficult... all i can say is with the noogleberry, it is a lot of trial and error... so you go with what works best for u ;)

Boodles

Hi Lily13

I wonder if it depends on how much natural padding you have on your rib cage perhaps? DD is not plump but neither is she very thin and around that area she has a reasonable amount of flesh (kind of her largest area) Of course some of the other ladies who pump without padding may be very slim and blow my theory away :)

And Bonzaigirl

This is exactly what happened to DD. Ended up with the red dots after using padding. This and suction problems have put her off the rings and I think the pressure on the ribs without padding acts as a deterant to over pumping. And bizarrely her red rings definitely go away quicker without using padding ... makes no sense!

R

Rafferty

I have never used padding at all and I use the XL cups now. I only had trouble with pain a few times when I moved up a cup size but nothing too bad. I dont have any indents at all apart from the ones as soon as I take the cups off but they are gone within an hour or two. Also I am very bony on the chest area, all skin and bones, so who really knows! ;D

bonzaigirl

hi again :) i also would like to say that i am also neither plump nor too thin around the ribcage... my photos are on the photo gallery you can see for urself ;) just thought i would verify (or rectify :D ) your theory ....

T

tpurple

I do Both with Padding and without. After a break I will use padding, Then I can work my way up to no padding after a while. I notice that with padding I can get the cups closer together.