Kai's Stats and Progess

kai

Hi there!

I've been noogling since Nov 16th and already seeing a little swelling and results (I don't have a camera yet but I will try to take pics one day).

My starting stats:
no kids
Height: 5'8.5"
Weight: 116 lbs
Underbust: 27"
Bust: 32"

I'm a full 32AA/small 32A. I'm setting small goals for myself and hoping that I can reach a full 32B by the end of this year or early next year but ultimately, I would love a full 32C/small D!

I've been taking BO since the beginning of this month along with flaxseed oil, collagen and vitamins for hair, skin and nails (I also take bcp). I drink a protein shake every day because of the BO.
I was able to fill the small cups within a few days (but wasn't seeing real swelling then yet) so I moved up to the medium cups and I'm trying to fill them.
I still pump with the small cups for about 30min to an hour a day because I feel as if it makes the swelling project more forward. Then I mainly pump with the medium cups for about 45 min to a hour two times a day because the diameter covers more of the chest.

I've been able to pump a little more often throughout the day because of the Thanksgiving holiday. I think I've seen the best results so far these past few days because my chest is rounder, fuller, denser (to the touch and they jiggle/feel like a weight when I'm running).

I've been reading up on brava and snoogling and I tried to sleep with the cups on the for past 3 nights but I have trouble falling asleep! Eventually they just fall off and I'm too tired to repump.

I'm going to try to purchase the airlock so maybe I can sleep with them. I hope I'm not over pumping!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your not getting any discoloration in your breast, you
probably are'nt over pumping.
I just pump till I feel a pull on my breasts,wait a few minutes,
then release some of the pressure for a few minutes. Also you
could try to pump till you feel pressure and hold it, do it untll it's
JUST uncomfortable,wait a few minutes and look to see if they
are turning any shade of color, (pinkish-red is OK) IF they do you
MUST release some of the pressure.!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun, The boobie fairy is on the loose
and comming to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

kai

Thanks so much Jamie2!

By purple do you mean a dark red or more of a bruise like color?

I've been getting some good swelling these past few days and my breasts are feeling much much denser, firm and full. But I also noticed that my nipples swell (project forward and become very erect and long)--will this cause them to grow? They've become so sensitive after pumping. :-\

Strumpet

Hey Kai,
Some people see nipple growth and for some people they just seem to swell and go back down. If you're worried, you can keep them down with bandaids. I think there are a couple methods for anti-nipple growth around the forum somewhere.
Sounds like you're on the right track! Happy noogling! :)

SueB5

Hi Kai
I have issues with my nipples for a couple of weeks at the beginning but then it just stopped altogether. Good luck with your growth plan. Sue

kai

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your support! I'm getting used to the nipple swelling now and it doesn't seem like they're getting bigger and bigger anymore.

I'm a few days away from my period and I noticed that my boobs have gone down a bit from two weeks ago but still fuller than I was before noogleberry (I can fill my small 32A bra but not feeling as dense as before). :-[
I'm waiting on my second package from Lucy with my Large cups. I hope after this period I can make some good progress and trade out my 32A bra for something greater!

This next cycle I'm going to try to increase my water intake and start yoga (maybe more circulation ?).

ButterflyKisses

You sound like you are on your way :) As for the nipple swelling, although it seems to be lessening, perhaps you could use tape to cover them? It really helps out :)
Have you gotten your large cups yet?

kai

No I haven't gotten my large cups yet. My medium cup cracked so I've been pumping with the small cups for the past 1.5 month even though I can already fill them up in a few pumps.

I definitely need to be pumping with larger cups because I noticed that my breasts are definitely fuller for what they are with just the small cups (but still too small for my frame!).

I've been wearing a B cup bra with some gapping and fill out my A cup (I think if I was pumping with the mediums the past month, I could've made it to a B). My short term goal is to fill out the B cup by next month! I've been taking 2000-3000 MSM too and looking for other ways to help with swelling.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get my large cups soon so I can get back on track!

secret

hey kai,

if your med cracked you can take some pictures and send lucy a email she might be able to help you out :)
and your tall and thin lucky, i'm short and i weight more than you :(

kai

I posted some pictures a few days ago and some new posts and got replies but they've all disappeared.

So I'm going to post some pictures. The first picture is from May 2011. The second one was taken around New Years (the flash kind of distorts my skin color). The last one was taken very recently.

I've made a lot of progress since I started noogling. I don't think I realized it until recently when I look back at all my pictures and grow out of bras. The growth was very slow and gradual for me. I started out at barely a 32A and my bustline wasn't even 32" it was less than that. I remember in summer of 2011 to early 2012, my chest measured 33" and I was wearing 32C bras. Somehow, the 32C bras became too small and I started wearing 32D bras summer of 2012. But by fall/winter 2012, I starting swapping out 32D bras for 32DD bras. So now my best fitting bras range from 32D/32DD/30E/30F/28F/28G. My chest measures about 35 inches to 35.5 inches depending on how I measure. I haven't really gained weight. My waist is 23.5/24 inches and my underbust is 27 inches! My waist used to be 25 inches but I've been working out and cleaning up my diet. I thought my boobs would go but that doesn't seem to be the case!!

I don't feel big. I just feel like me. It's a very strange feeling. I don't know what cup size I would call myself. I feel like I'm a C? But I'm wearing DD+bras? My new goal is to pump to a 32DDD or 32F!

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 525
  • 2013frontbreast.jpg
    2013frontbreast.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 536
  • current2013.jpg
    current2013.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 606

HopefulC

Oh my gosh!!! What pumping technique are you using?!
I was reading this and going, oh nice, she seems to have progress.. but those pictures... are wow!!
Thats a miracle! You have amazing boobs and should be soo thrilled!!!
Best of luck to you:)

A-wal

Wow Kai! Those pics are great! I am starting about where you did, so this is very encouraging. I have been doing 2 sessions a day at 1-1/2 hours each. The first is a hydro noogle and the second is aero. I have more success filling the cups with the hydro, not so much with the aero method. Not quite sure when to switch to larger cups, but I am going to order them now so I have them when it's time. Thanks for posting those!

kai

Hi HopefulC and Awal!

I use various pumping techniques. I generally use pump and hold with two cups. But I found out pump and hold with one cup on at a time gives really great results (I think because there is less competition of surface area with another cup on the chest?). I think pumping with one cup at a time amplified growth. Pumping two times a day from 30 minutes to an hour a session was the general goal.

I just put in an order for new cups and a new hand pump. My hand pump seems to have a loose spring and for some reason I always crack the cups. So I've been pumping with one cup but the hand pump is so weak that it creates a weak suction--it's almost like I'm pumping and releasing. So I have to constantly pump. I don't pump as often now and my results aren't fading! I think it's only up and up from now on.

Also, I stopped using BO within a few months of using it as it gave bad acne.

I can't wait to get my new cups and hand pump. I'm going to try snoogling and I will let everyone know how that goes!

HopefulC

So looking at the dates, theres a 3 year difference, but is that how long it took you to get where you are in the pictures?!

kai

Hi HopefulC,
Yes, so I got my first noogleberry set in November 2010 so it will be 2 years and 3 months since I've been noogling. 32AA/A-->32D/DD!
The first picture is what I looked like at the beginning at a full 32AA/barely32A. The last one is a 32DD. I'd say the second one is a full 32D.

By late summer 2011 (September-ish), I was wearing a 32C bra. So I guess in less than one year I grew about a cup and a half? That was my goal size btw (my original post says 32C/D, so it was somewhere around that time I must have reached that goal).
This past summer, summer 2012, actually around June or July I had to wear 32D bras. So up another cup in a little less than a year.
But I remember my 32D bras feeling really tight around October/November time. I got a proper bra fitting at a boutique in early December and they said I should be wearing a 30F or 28G bra if I can find it. But I went back to get new bras in my usual style/brand (they don't carry 30" bands) and had to go up to a 32DD. I got new bras during Valentines Day and they're all 32DD.
It looks like I grow about 1 1/2-2 cups a year. I hope I can grow another cup and half this year! I can't believe I actually beat my goal.

oodellaly

Wow Kai, this is so awesome. I was feeling unmotivated earlier, but I stuck on my Noogleberry cups as soon as I saw your pics! I feel like your progress was amazing yet realistically attainable in the amount of time you committed, and it makes me really motivated to stick with it for the long haul.

One thing I've been worrying about is, part of me wants like D or DD cup boobs, but another part of me wants to stop at a B cup because I'm afraid of shirts no longer fitting well and having them bouncing all over the place and causing back pain, or no longer being able to sleep on my stomach, etc. Are these issues something that have affected you, or have there been any other noticeable downsides throughout your boob growing journey?