Kai's Stats and Progess

kai

Hi Oodellaly!

Thank you so much for your kind words!

There are definitely some things that are very different from my old breast size. I cannot walk out the door without a bra even if I'm wearing layers. A lot of clothing styles I used to favor in the past do not work for me anymore either because 1.) I need to wear a bra and the bra will show or 2.) The shape/cut is not flattering (something about having bigger boobs and wearing the wrong clothes can make me look frumpy). I also notice more people staring/glancing at my chest even with high neck, thick fabric tops. But part of the journey is change! This is what I wanted and now I have a newfound appreciation for nice lingerie and well fitting clothes.

I am actually not experiencing back pain. During this whole journey, I've been keeping a close eye on the way my bras fit and making sure they fit well (a well fitting bra takes away all the weight and supports your back and shoulders)! I've also been trying to amp up my workouts and strengthen my upper body and core (which prevents back pain). I can't sleep on my stomach but you know what, sleeping on your stomach is bad for you in the long run!

So there are definitely a lot of changes but I feel a lot happier with my body image than before!

bebeJW1

The results and consistency are WORTH IT.
breath taking results. I'm happy that you responded so well with the noogleberry. Just keep up your consistency and you will reach your goal in no time.

mochaccino

Hi Kai! I'm a little confused. You said that you pump twice a day for 30 minutes to 1 hour per session, but you also said that you only do one breast at a time. Does that mean that when you do a 30 minute session, you're really only pumping each breast for 15 minutes each?