kakhan's stats

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Kakhan has emailed me her progress and is happy for me to share this with you all. Well done on your fine progress Kakhan!

Hi Lucy

Thought I would drop you a quick note re my progress with noogleberry. I don't post on the forum but I am happy for you to post my message if you feel it would be useful to the other users/newer users.

I bought the system in Dec 08 (I think) and didn't really manage to get into a proper routine until the summer (mainly because the system was and still is a secret from my husband)!

My starting size was a small 32B. In the past I have tried Brava (with which I gain an inch over the fullest part of my chest) and various herbs and pills (which never produced any permanent growth).

Since May 09 I have been noogling 30 mins a day (minimum) and some days up to 45mins. I have probably missed odd days due to nights out etc. I started with the medium domes and now use large (but I now probably should be using extra large as large fill very quickly). My current measurements after noogling are 32C (full) and post swelling subsiding I am a full 32B. In measurements I have gone from a 33" to a 34.5" across the fullest part (1.5" growth). It's probably important to note that I have very little upper body fat (being pear shaped) so increase above the hips does not come easily for me!

I plan to carry on and get to a full 32C (which seems very possible now although it will probably take another 6 months or more).

Hope this is useful and provides some encouragement/inspiration to others.

Thanks

Kakhan