Karissa's Progress.

babyboob

Hey everyone,
My names Karissa and I just started using the medium breast kit.
excited to get started and I'll update my progress as much as possible.
Happy journey to all!
Starting with a cup size: 34A
height: 5'7
weight:129

I will post a before picture shortly. :)

Hi babyboob (karissa)

You have lovely round boobies with nice high up npples. I think the Noogleberry will do wonders for your shape. Good luck. Keep posting won't you!

babyboob

Hi flattynatty,
Thank you! this is now my third day of pumping and im looking forward to updating every week with more pictures!
I have a question, is there a difference if you start off with the large cups rather than the medium cups I'm currently using?

thanks so much!

How far are your boobs going into the cups? Where does the base of your nipple come up to on the cups? Some girls have started on the larges. Off the top of my head I think that1spaztichik and sunsetz did. They were both B cups, sunsetz believed she had quite saggy boobs and therefore had a lot of skin loose to begin with that was able to be sucked into the cups. If you look at that1spaztichik she had a really good amount of boobage to begin with so I think she was okay too. Some people find that because ther boobs aren't used to swelling they cannot get suction on the large cups and if the do they can sometimes suffer with bruising and the dreaded 'red dots'. I decided, although I have a lot of loose skin, to begin with the mediums. I am currently filling them up almost after two weeks but am still feeling a good pull and have started to get some swelling after noogling. I am going to stick with these until I can't feel the pulling sensation. Slow and sure wins the race. I am going to order my larges next week though. Do you thnk you want to try the larges? There's no harm in gettng them and trying them out. You will need them in the future. I don't think going up to the larges will necessrily speed up your results though but they may fit your body better. Everyone is different.
Let me know what you do :)

babyboob

Yeah, I agree.. I think the mediums are just fine for now. I'll stick with them for as long as the suction keeps up.
About I've been letting them sit instead of pressing the release buttom right away, about how long do you usually noogle for per day?
I want to do it as much as my time allows, but I dont want to continue this if it isnt healthy,

thank you that1spaztichik, I'm a tad bit concious about them-so glad I'm doing something about them though.

thanks so much for the replys you guys, really appreciate it!

that1spaztichik

No reason to be self conscious! They are very round already, I think you'll do great with noogleberry! To be honest, when I first saw them, they reminded me of my starting pictures, just with darker nipples, lol! We have a very similar shape!

32aa

I think today is day 3 for me lol. But I use the pump and hold method. I pump until I feel a tug or firmness then I hold until I no longer feel it then pump little by little till I feel more tightness. There are lots of threads that answer any questions you have, try having a go at them. Keep up the noogling its so great to have someone to be able to be noogling at the same time.

Happy noogling!! ;D

babyboob

Hey everyone,
so I actually had to take an intermission for 5 days, but I'm back on track.
This would be my 9th day of noogling.
My tangerines are feeling significantly heavier and fuller than day 2.

Attachments

• Photo 340.jpg
    Photo 340.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 380
  • Photo 341.jpg
    Photo 341.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 345

jnorton22002

I have to agree dear, your boobs look really good. How nice it would be to have boobage like yours ;D ;D

Keep up the noogling Joni

babyboob

Thanks! and I wont be taking any breaks anytime soon until i reach my aimed cup size 34C!
I'll definitely keep a photo log of my progress so stayyy tuneddd yall!
and happy noogling!

thabai

Yeh I agree with spaz :p hope oyu didn't mind me calling you that. Umm yeah I think I'd be a lot bigger if I didn't keep slacking.

Hi babyboob!

Your progress looks great. Your breasts look much fuller. can't wait for your next update!
Are you going to post pre noogle or post noogle pictures, or both? I think I am going to start posting both. I think I might be trying to kid myself that the swelling (if you can call it that!) means anything at this stage. I know that1spaz posts pre noogle or waaaaay post pictures, it's much braver and more truthful, with regards to growth. Anyway, glad your back ! ;D

flatteringrowth

Looking good so far! I'll be cheering you on for the 34C :)!!! I hope to get a NoogleBerry soon and start Noogling as i'd like to join in on the fun too, for now i'm just doing massage.