Kat's picture thread

K

KittyKat

Hey guys!
So some of you may have seen the other thread I made today about wanting to *try* preserve some breast size while trying to lose around 40 pounds (around 20 kg). The MAIN goal though is to even out the size of my breasts. I am still trying to work out a strategy in my head and think what would produce best results. The difference between my left and right breast is huge as you can well see. This has always been a source of distress to me and I'd like nothing more than to possibly even it out. I decided to make a thread here in the gallery section because in a way, it makes me feel like I will be more motivated to pump and get on with the weightloss as to provide some pics of my progress. And of course, the ladies (and gents) here are just so wonderful and supporting. Anyhow, here's my poor sad starting pic....fat and lopsided (for now only, fingers crossed.. :( ) If any of you ladies have or have had issues similar to mine, I would love any pointers!

Edit: Removed the pic, not comfortable with it being on here.

teetle

First off, you are hardly fat! Media has f'd all of us up, thinking that we should be stick figures. Your asymmetry does not appear to be extreme. All women have one larger breast. My asymmetry is much more noticeable because my breasts are smaller. I have been noogling only my smaller breast, and I have seen some improvement. Additionally, I started using this cream 2x a day:

http://www.amazon.com/IsoSensuals-ENHANCE-Breast-Enlargement-Cream/dp/B005PHZBAW

It's too soon to expect results, but I am hopeful.

Keep your chin up. You have beautiful, large breasts!

minnie34

I would have to agree with teetle - you don't look fat at all!! Then again, when we want to change something about our bodies it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, it's how we feel about ourselves that matters.
You have a great foundation, big beautifully shaped breasts. I hope the NB will work well in evening them out the way you would like.
Will be following your progress with interest, wishing you the very best of luck!

K

KittyKat

Thank you so much ladies! You are all so kind :'(
Thank you for the compliments. I may not be obese or anything, but honestly, I will benefit a lot from losing some weight. It doesn't show so much on the pic, but the lower regions of my stomach and also my lower body and arms could do with some weight loss. I do love curvy bodies so much and would never trade having a curvy body (which of course, has more to do with body structure than weight, but weight that is too high or too low can mask those curves) for being stick thin. I just for once in my life want to have nice toned arms, a flat stomach I do not have to suck in and a smaller waist. That's pretty much it. Again, thank you so much!

And blusherr, you will get to your goal in NO time. You have a wonderful foundation. SO many women on here would KILL for your boobies as they are now! They can only get better ;)

My asymmetry is a lot more visible when a picture is taken from a bigger distance or on recordings. Thing is, when I look in the mirror, I do not look that lopsided, but the moment I take a video or a picture? It's almost like I'm disabled lol. It's terrible. In general, I find the mirror much more flattering. As soon as I take a picture, I have the impression I am hideously ugly and it takes me a while of not taking pics to get used to my face in the mirror which I do not find that bad. I HATE taking pictures with a passion.
I will update this with my weightloss and boobie pics to see how much I lose.. :/ The only not fun part of weightloss. I think it will be interesting to see. I will update every couple of weeks.

Thanks, lovely ladies <3 :-*

FrenchRose

Good luck with your weight lose, you do have amazing size and shape. My breast are the same difference in size are yours so I completely relate to your discomfort. I have been trying to help the one grow more than the other but haven't had a lot of luck as of yet, however, I have just begun. It is a journey, and I wish you the best of luck.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Kat, you have already got a great start! And no worries, I know exactly how you feel. I have a little chub on the tummy and people always say "you don't need to lose weight!" We're not trying to get stick thin, we're just trying to get our shape in shape. :D I love curviness too and I plan to maintain my curves while getting my body in optimal form.

We're in the same boat, honey~ Anyway! You are looking quite fabulous and your breast journey will definitely be a great one! ;D

Matt B

Hi Kat, you're in the right place to do what you want.I know one thing,you're not fat.As for the boobs,none of us is perfect.I found a site all of us can benefit from.It's 007B.com.It's about breasts.Imagine that!LOL.Anyway,everyone on this forum should see this,and be thankful.Our boobs look great!And Kat,your's will even out after noogling for awhile.and if they don't become perfect,so what.They look great now.
We're to help,so noogle away and take care of the girls. Matt B ;)

bexy

hey hun, i think you look amazing. I wish I had boobs like that!!

you dont look like you need to loose weight from that pic, but I get wanting to loose as I am a bit overweight. I just find it so hard because I get depression and when that happens, I overeat allday. anyhowz good luck with your journey!

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Kat, your boobs look wonderful! I'm sure noogleberry will help work wonders for you!

Keep us updated! I'm sure if you haven't noticed already the noogleberry community is very supportive!

evil alex

Kat your breasts are gorgeous if i ever get to where youre at i would throw a party and invite everyone on this forum!

K

KittyKat

Oh sweetie thank you. And thank you to everyone else for your wonderful encouragement. I abandoned this thread of mine because I dropped everything I was doing (noogling, dieting etc). I have nothing to post and I'm sorry I removed the initial picture I posted here, but something here just made me feel uncomfortable about having it up.

Now Evil Alex, thank you hon and you WILL get to that point. Only, it will be entirely your own progress. My breasts are the way they are due to the fact that I have a lot of weight to lose. When I lose all that weight.. (around 40 pounds as mentioned earlier) if noogle miraculously allows them to remain this size, then maybe my boob size will be something to envy. But if nature does what nature does, they will shrink considerably :( But oh well, at least I know of this wonderful little device to help myself along whatever happens. Again, thank you and you WILL get the bigger boobies you desire. They are already a great pair!