Kat's stats

Kat

Hello,

Last week, I decided to order NB and i'm very exited to give it a try! unfortunately, I will have to wait till next week to receive it, because Lucy emailed me they are having a part closure fo holiday :(
I really hope this won't be a disapointment. Maybe I'm already dreaming to much :) I don't have to complain right now, but I just hope to increase a full cup size so that I can fill the bras again that I used to have before my pregnancies and so that my breasts feel and look fuller again.

Here are my stats:

Height: 1m71
weight: 58 kg
bra size: 75C, goal 75D or 80C
bust: across 89-91cm (I think its't difficult to measure, seems to fluctuate a little depending on the time of the month) under 76 cm
waist: 70 cm
hips: 94 cm
Children: 2 (I breastfed them both for half a year)

Is it true that women who have breastfed there children en who had bigger breasts before there pregnancies seem to have better results? It is not that bad, but sometimes, especially after my period, the skin on top of my breasts seem to be al little loose.

I 'll try to post a before picture as soon as possible.

Welcome to the forum Kat!

You must be very excited about receiving your NB. I know I just couldn't wait for mne to arrive - I was like kid at Christmas.
I don't think you are dreaming too much about gining a cup size at all. I think you are right, some women who have breastfed have had really good results and they beliveve it is down to the fact that they have loose skin on their breasts that the NB doesn't need to stretch before it fills it with breast tssue. HOWEVER everyone is dfferent and gets different results. I think though if you are already starting off with a C cup then you have a nice amount of breast tissue already and are a prime candidate for NB success.
The best of luck on your NBE journey. Keep us updated won't you?

;D

Kat

Thank you flatty natty! You described the right feeling! I also feel like a kid, waiting for my new toy to arrive :D
I 'm gonna give this thing a try, if it works: great!! If not, I think I 'll have to stop looking for other things and just accept that my breasts have changed over time .... I don't want it to dominate my whole life and I'm afraid to have implants too ( I have to say; since I started searching for NB on the internet I can hardly think of something else than my boobs ;) )

Are you satisfied with your results so far?

Well, if you think you are obsessed by boobs now - it only gets worse unfortunately! I am in my 8th week now. I have tried to step back a bit from it now. I measure only once a month and try not to even look at my boobs after I have pumped (or before to be honest - it just makes me sad!)

The thing is, when we start, we all think, have a tiny hope, that we might be a fast responder like the top 3 girls in the gallery section. Once you realise that you are not one of them (and am not saying that you won't be a fast responder, you may well be) it is easy to get a little discouraged BUT, you must not let it get you down.

So, eight weeks ago I pumped for the first time and got some swelling to my disbelief, only a bit you see but it was enough to excite me. I expected myself to get more and more each week. That didn't happen. I have moved up from the M domes to the L's but my swelling hasn't increased. This, now anyway, doesn't bother me so much. Around last week I realised that my boobs had definately got more fleshy around the top and the bra that i usually wear is definately not so loose, although, believe me - it is still WAAAAy too big (34B).

I have taken week by week photos and I cannot for sure say that there's any noticeable difference in them although they possibly look slighty rounder and heavier. There are so many variables when taking the photos I can't be sure. The thing is, my boobs feel different to me and that is what i ham going to keep in mind so i do not get discouraged.

I don't know if, when you feel your boobs you can feel small rice like bumps under the skin, kind of in the tissue? They are blockages and are very common, blockages of what i have no idea but since using the Nb they have gone, they are common after breastfeeding, although they are not blockages of milk. Anyway, they have gone.

Putting on my NB is now part of my routine, it feels good, like almost a massage or something, I guess because it increases the blood flow to the breasts. Personally I know that 8 weeks is far too soon to see any real difference. I'm in no hurry. I have had no boobs all my adult life - another couple of years trying somethng that I really think is going to work doesn't faze me. I'm just going to keep on pumping away to see where I get. I'm willing to give it a year, if by then there is no discernable growth then I will probably put it down to experience and try something else. Up until then though I am willing and trying as hard as I can!

;D ;D ;D

Kat

I just searched the internet for Brava, which I presume is a similar device, but unfortunately the site I found wasn't very optimistic .... :-[

http://home.comcast.net/~drmomentum/bravargh/index.html

Anyway, I will wait for my NB to come and hope for the best! I'll let you know.
Flatty Natty, I wish you good luck with your noogling and hopefully you will get the results you desire!

SueB5

Hi Kat
It is disappointing when you are expecting your NB and it does not arrive! I started with Brava but could not use it and I found the information scarce when I needed it. That is what I liked about NB. There is a wealth of information and support available amd we can all contribute. Brava is well known and claims to be proven but I think the personal details and experiences collected on here are very valid too. It is clear reading the experiences that everyone has different rates of growth and some do not repond for a long time. I find it fun being part of it though. I hope you do too.
Sue

I just looked at the Brav - argh! site you posted. You can see why a lot of ladies are disappointed with the Brava system. I would be if I hsaw no growth in 10 weeks when I had spent $2500 - who wouldn't be a bit p***ed off?

That's what's so great about the NB - it's 41 tines cheaper!! There have been no scientific studies carried out on the NB, we know we are just giving it a go. I can imagine that as the Brava website states that they have scientific proof you can grow with Brave people buy it EXPECTING to get big boobs and then when they don't , or not as much as they like, then they are very disgruntled. Especially as they have a HUGE hole in their pockets!

Kat

Yes, it's amazing how much they ask for the brava system! That's why you can always try the noogleberry, there is really not much to lose. (exept maybe an illusion ;)) I asked brava some information, just because I was curious about their answer and you know what? They thanked me for my interest, but unfortunately I wasn't a good candidate for the system, because my boobs are already too big for the domes! haha I would have expected a larger range of dome sizes for this expensive system ....

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my noogleberry to come. By the way, my husband doesn't know I ordered it. I just hope he will not think I 've become crazy ;)

My husband doesn't even know I noogle. I'm far too embarassed to tell him. I just know he wouldn't approve really. How funny that you boobs are already too big for the brava. Wrll, at least that's something!

Kat

How do you manage to hide it for him? I'm afraid I will be caught in 1 week already, haha.

Well, luckily I get time at home when he's not here. I noogle then. He goes to take the dogs out - I'm a pumpin' - watching the door to see if he comes in, then I whip the NB behind a cushion to stash away later. When he goes to the gym, I NB then. Just whenever I can when he's not around. If I do it at night I'll always have a hot shower after so he doesn't see any ring marks hot water get rid of them).
It's pretty rubbish having to do this in secret but I know it's worth it.
;D

Kat

I received my NB yesterday and was very excited to try it out. Well, it didn't go very well for the first time. :-[ I'm wondering if the XL domes are too large ....
I only managed to attach 1 one dome at the time and had to lay down on my back to get some suction. Maybe it's because I'm not yet used to it, but I find it pretty painful to my ribcage. I can't imagine to wear this every day for at least 1 hour ... I also had to hold my arm really still because otherwise it farted like hell and I lost all suction, so I couldn't move, even couldn't take my hand off the dome. I ordered the rings and I guess this is more comfortable to your chest, but I didn't get suction because the rings didn't fit very well to the dome (maybe if you glue them?) Will the domes stay on your body if you use it with glued rings? So what do you think? Should I just continue trying or should I order the L domes ...
Oh boy, I felt so clumsy :-\

SueB5

Hi Kat
I don't know whether you should buy the large domes or not. I have used 3 doems sizes so far. I felt uncomfortable when I tried on new domes when I went up a size because I had outgrown the last ones. It usually settles down in a few days or a week or so though. I have only been using doing this for 7 weeks now so I am wondering if it might be a waste of money. Maybe ou could contine for a few more days and then decide? There are many posts of here about rib cage issues which may be useful for you. tried them but lost too much suction. Great that they have arrived for you though! Sue

Lily13

Did you apply enough lotion? That was my problem for a while until I built up some more chest fat. If you smothered your breasts and it is still not working, then I'd check out this padding method. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.0.html

I went from the small domes to the L domes and had one hell of a time getting them to stay on. They were in fact too big for me, but with that insulation foam padding, they fit pretty well. I still have to be careful with how I move around but little by little (as I grow) I can move around more and more.

Without the padding, I have the problem with it digging into my ribs too much as well. The rings in the NB store, I didn't find them all that good and probably wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They will still leave marks and won't hold the air well enough since the foam is very porous.

The good news is that if the XL are indeed too large, then you haven't lost anything. You can buy the L domes and then once you've outgrown those move up! Now when you buy a dome too small...that's more agitating. ;)

Kat

Hi Sue and Lily,

thanks for your advice! I tried to noogle again today with the rings from the noogleberrystore and it went a lot better (but I couldn't do 2 breasts at the same time, because I had to press the dome strongly on my chest since I haven't glued the rings yet) I must say that it felt much more comfortable with the padding and I didn't have a problem with gaps. So I think I will go to the store tomorrow to find this plumbing foam insulation. I think this might be a very good solution. I only hope that it won't be too thick on the inner site of the domes so that there will be enough space for my breasts.
So I made a start and hopefully I will be seeing some results soon! :)

Lily13

You will have to shave the inner part of the foam with the pipe insulation as much as possible. The insulation changes the way the NB suctions onto the breasts just a little bit, but it's so comfortable that it's worth it to me. There's no risk of those indentations or red rings either.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you. :)

Kat

I have been noogling for a week now. (30 minutes a day for each breast) Up till now, of course nothing much to mention, but my breasts feel fuller (can also be because I'm at the end of my cycle) but I didnt have swelling after I removed the domes. Maybe it's because my breasts are filling out inside before it shows on the outside?
About the padding, I managed to make a solution with the insulation, but the domes won't stay on my chest. It pops off really easy. Up till now, I noogle without padding and I must say that I am amazed that I got used to the feeling! The first time, I couldn't imagine to wear the domes for even 5 minutes without padding and now it feels fine. I only have 1 problem. I don't manage to use the 2 domes together .... so I hope I can solve this problem too because it would save me time!

SueB5

Hi kat
I think you will find it easier in a short time to keep them on. I have had a similar problem when going up in sizes but it soon passes and they become more confortable and stay on better eventually. The fact that you can keep one on means that you will progress in time, I feel sure you will be using 2 soon.
I have not had swelling either but I know I have had other changes which I like and stick around when I do not noogle. Good luck and keep going! Sue

Kat

Thank you Sue! I definately will keep on trying! I wish you good luck with your progress too!

Hi Kat, replying here to your post because I think you may get it sooner. I think it sounds as if you are on the right track with the XL's you know. I think you may have too much boob for the L's. It must be frustrating to only be able to Nb with one boob at a time but, I know it isn't uncommon for girls using those larger domes. I mean, they are HUGE right? (mine still haven't arrived because Lucy has run out so I don't know how I am goimg to get on yet!)
I think, swelling at four weeks is only for super fast respondres. I had virtually no swelling until, I think week 10 when i noogled straight for 2 hours, filled the L's and kept the swelling for all of an hour! It is really difficult to hang on to. I followed much the same pattern as you, no discernable growth just a feeling of fullness and slightly more jiggly. Up to 9 weeks when I put on a bra that was 1 cup size bigger than usual and it fitted. It sounds as if you are doing great. I don't know what to say about those L's though. I mean you could try them out if you really feel you are not getting on with the XL's. If my XLs were here I'd send you my L's to try but I jhave no clue when they are goimg to arrive and I wouldn't like to stop noogling completely while I was waiting.
You will get it with the XL's if you keep trying. Know that you are in teh same boat as so many others who have trouble with the pesky blighters.
Much love and best of luck.