Katys Noogleberry Adventure

katyparry

So I just got my Noogleberry in the mail a few days ago. This is my first post but I've been researching NBE and reading up on this forum for awhile now. You guys alll seem so encouraging and I've seen some great success stories! I'm about 5'3'', 130 lbs give or take and measure 33 inches around the boobies, 26 inches around the waist and 40 inches around the bum. (I have a very big booty) I currently wear a 32B or a very padded 32C. I have really broad shoulders and such a wide bottom I feel like I would love if my boobs matched my lower half. Looking to gain about 3 inches around. I do lots of horseback riding so too huge is not ideal for the sport. When I first started NBE I decided to take fenugreek but it really seemed to mess up my skin so I stopped and and noogling without the help of any herbs. I am on Yaz birthcontrol so I don't want to mess with my hormones too much... ANYWAYS I took some before pictures and a picture of the swelling after my first session noogling. I'll try to update once a month! Cheers guys and gals, xoxo

Attachments

• photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    923.2 KB · Views: 126
  • photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    881.7 KB · Views: 86
  • photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    856.2 KB · Views: 172
  • photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    839.9 KB · Views: 216

katyparry

Thank you Cass!!I just need my boobs to match my bottom now, well maybe not that big but a little bigger. It's my 4th day and I've been noogling about an hour a day. Can't wait to take pictures at the one month mark.

Has anyone else experienced purple breasts? and should I be concerned? They don't hurt or stay purple for very long so I'm not too worried ATM but I'd like to hear from other users about their experience.

Bawb

I believe purple is a sign of over pumping! I can never get to purple and I still get bruises and spots. I've read that a deep red is as far as you should go.

NadiOne

Hey Katy, purple is no good. I know how tempting it is to want to push yourself as much as you can, but take it easy especially as your just begining. Wishing you much success!

katyparry

Hmm I will have to be more careful. I think the only reason I'm not alarmed is the purple boobs go away almost immediately after I stop noodling, the red rings after 5 minutes and no bruises or red dots whatsoever. Thank you for answering my question though Bawb and DoubleD!

pianogirl

Hey girl! That whole purple boob thing is quite common, but I think the severity ranges from person to person. I've over pumped and gotten red dots, only a few times over the last 2 yrs, so sometimes I got a little over zealous, but learned from it! Lol! BUT, I'd have to say, without a doubt, my boobs get a deep red/purple color with very little pressure applied. Since I have been doing this on a daily/every other day timeline, if neg effects would be seen, I certainly would have experienced them by now! I think it has to do with a few factors. First, low blood pressure, then type of skin. Whether you have easily flushing skin like I do (Irish decent), that plays a role. And the whole pumping too hard thing
I have low blood pressure and easily flushing skin/sensitive skin. I think what you'll find is over the next few wks, you'll get your practice down and see first hand how your skin reacts. Obviously, u don't wanna damage your body, so def take heed, be causcoius. But I'm sure if you take your time, you'll see that your in the clear!
Hang in there! Keep up the posts!
Jez!

katyparry

Thanks for the info Jez!

My boobs seem to only be turning a deep red now, and still no bruising or red dots!

I just wanna say I am SO HAPPY with my noogleberry so far!!!!!! I am definitely seeing a difference and feeling a difference! My boyfriend noted last night how much bigger they look ( Although he doesn't know my little secret ;) ) Idk if the difference is big enough to really notice on camera yet but its enough for me to notice and thats a great start. I am measuring about a 1'' difference most days before noogling. Can't wait to post pictures at the one month mark. :)

I have been noogling for about 30 minutes most days but I've definitely taken a few days off and I think thats been fine and allowed the tissue to regenerate.

katyparry

Hey! 8) I know its not quite the one month mark but I just got some decent swelling and took a quick picture. Same dark blue bra. (It's an unpadded 32c)

I actually feel like my breasts are a little bit smaller right now :eek: , because it's the week right after my period and they always seem to be at their smallest then. For awhile there I was beginning to believe I didn't have tiny boobs! Hopefully they'll feel bigger again soon. Ladies, do your boobs seem to correspond to the time of the month as well? Let me know.

Cheers,
Katy

katyparry

So it's a month and a day after I first started noogleberry !! Consistently measure one inch bigger(34" around) but I don't think they look that much bigger in pictures? But they do feel heavier to me. Hopefully I can gain another inch by next month. Fingers crossed! ;D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 119

katyparry

Btw the pictures are taken 24 hours after any noogling. Swelling pictures are fun but can be deceiving when it comes to growth!

Janejanejane

I can definitely notice a difference - even if your pics are upside down. ;) Keep at it I am sure you will be HUGE in due time!

katyparry

Thank you Jane!!! Everything's been super hectic with finals so I haven't noggled nearly as often as id like to. I'll have to post another picture soon.