Kellynne's stats

kellynne

I didn't do this before I started noogling.... wish I had.... but here are my stats right now, after about 3 months of noogling.

Kids: 4, and I nursed them all for 1 year each.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight 125
Overbust: 32
Bust: 32.5
Underbust: 29.5

Bra Size: Before starting noogling, i wore a 34B but it was really too big.... just couldn't bring myself to buy something smaller. I was probably a 34AA

GOAL: I would be happy if I could get to a full B, but I'd really love to get to a C cup. Hopefully that is possible! My hips are fairly wide for being such a skinny girl, so I think I'd look much more in proportion with a C cup.

Aim4c

Hi Kellynne,

I think I will follow your footsteps and put up my stats too. Only noogling for a little over 2 weeks.

Hard to tell you had 4 kids...I saw pics of you and you look great. Bigger boobs would be icing on the cake ;D

All the best!

kellynne

Aim4C: Go for it! I wish I had taken my measurements earlier in the process.... I think there is growth, but it sure would be nice to have the numbers to back it up!

Thanks for the compliment. :) I was lucky enough not to have stretch marks and sagging skin on my stomach after babies.... but I cant pull off a bikini because of my lack of boobage! Hoping by next summer......

Aim4c

Kelleynne,

I seem to have the same issue. Great abs and such...but small boobs. Well, we're gonna change that :)

kellynne

Hi everyone... it's been a month since I posted my stats, so today I took some new measurements. It appears there has been some growth (although I have to say not near as much as I wish). I'll probably post pics too.

Stats one month ago:
Overbust: 32
Bust: 32.5

Today's stats
Overbust: 32.5
Bust: 33

jnorton22002

Hey there girl,

Haven't seen you post lately so welcome back and very good growth indeed. I'm very happy for you dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

kellynne

Thank you Lily and Momma J! I have been checking into the forums now and again, but don't usually post. I am still noogling, but my growth is slow. HOWEVER, there is definitely growth. I have found that the photos are a better measure of my progress than the tape measure, so I haven't measured in a long time. I will try to post updated photos before too long.

Thank you again, for checking up on me!