Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Z

Zenity

Hello,

I have searched the site looking for kigelia africana and I am quite surprised none has mentioned it.

The only thing I have tried as a topical in the past with good success in filling up my breast naturally has been a kigelia africana serum.

What I did was to dry skin brush my breast and decollete previous application of the serum. Then perform a massage until the product was totally sucked in (the brushing helps a lot with this, as it exfoliates the skin and activates the blood circulation so the actives applied after are literally drank by your skin).

In no time my breast felt fuller and rounder, and the upper part specially filled in nicely. When I say "no time" I mean about two weeks of continued use: once am, once pm.
Then I reduced to only Pm and then every other day, to keep results.
They weren't as dramatic as NB, but I could tell my breast were firmer, fuller and rounder, wich is exactly what I was looking for.

Now that I am going back to NB as my nipples are not leaking milk anymore I am planning on a routine using this serum as a post suction treatment and maybe using some cold breast pads for friming effects as well.
Cold is great for breast! I used them while breastfeeding and was excellent to keep my breast in a nice shape and relieve the soreness I had sometimes.

Just google kigelia africana and breast, and you will find out many potions and creams containing this active that has worked wonders for me!

--------------------------------------

ETA: I am renaming the topic as this thread evolved into a more sophisticated use of not only Kigelia africana but other agents suppossed to help increase breast tissue by its lipogenesis (stimulation of subcutaneous fat) properties. Volufiline, commipheroline, kombucha different lotions and others appeared at this topic from page 5 ;) Summary of actives by its properties on page 12

MariahsDs

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

This interesting!

I will have to look this up and find out more info. I have heard of some girls on Eve's Forum doing a similar method and also getting results. This sounds logical to me.

M

mel

HI NADIR, WHAT BRAND OF SERUM DID YOU USE, THANKS!

Z

Zenity

The brand I use is called VOLUSEN, but I am afraid it is sold only at my country. That's why I did not mention it before.

I guess a good concentration of kigelia in any cream, lotion or serum should do the same.
Indeed there is a lot of people using it as a tightening-firming agent for their faces as well.

Just google it and you will be as surprised as I was when I first discovered it.

Anastasia916

Hmm interesting, I wonder if it would be good to use on other areas as well. Maybe for cellulite? I have noticed a little bit on the back of my thighs and butt, wonder if it would help that.

Z

Zenity

For cellulite the best thing I have ever used is suction massage. The endermologie type but at home.

I recall Philips had a home device called cellesse vitesse. I used afer my pregnancy with great results. That along with apple cider vinegar help me drooping all the weight I had gained.

There are other devices, using the suction principle as well to reduce and eliminate cellulite.

Google vaculifter for cellulite or cupping massage for cellulite, performed with a chinese plastic cup set.

I had both (for other aesthetic purposes) and do like them.

As you are used to pump this goes in the same line! ;)

xxbabygirlxx

I found the brand Talika, but its soooo expensive. Are there any cheaper ones? Which brand did you use?

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Nadir - this is the Sausage Tree right? We have these everywhere - and you have to be careful not to park under them as those sausages are so big they can smash your windscreen! I'm going to find one and break it open - you've made me very curious!!

xxbabygirlxx

p.s theres barely any information on Kigelia Africana on Eve's forum? Where did you find this information from?

Z

Zenity

xxbabygirlxx Not sure if you are asking about the cups or the kigelia serum.... ??? ??? ???

The cheapest cup set I have found got it from ebay is like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ350129124007

but mine has 24 cups. You have to perform the massage using some oil or any other lotion that allows the cups to glide over your skin. You can find good info if you google "cupping massage".

If you are talking about the serum the brand I used is called "volusen" and an small vial is about 8 or 9€ but a little bottle lasts a couple of weeks for me.

This link shows the product but the info is in spanish. You can use google translator tool if you want to read it:

http://www.hipermercadonatural.com/volusen-aumento-de-pecho-reafirmante-senos-crema-p-1559.html

------------------------
Mumma
Yes, I believe it is called the sausage tree and according to some info I got on the net african women extracted the pulp to rub it on her breast to make them grow, so you are lucky if you can find it everywhere where you live!

I have just googled "kigelia africana properties breast" and tons of info pop. When I first discoverd it I was performing a search for breast firming in spanish.

xxbabygirlxx

Thanks for the response. I was wondering do u know if they ship the product internationally i cant find where they answer that on the site. Thanks

Z

Zenity

Confused again... Are we talking about the kigelia africana, or the cupping set???

Z

Zenity

It seems they do not ship internationally but I have found this site that has info in english.

http://www.alliumherbal.biz/epages/61332318.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61332318/Products/4001638097192D

I know they do ship to the EU countries. If you are at the States email them and ask.

There is also this place selling the vials at 7,95€ instead 8,50€

http://www.roandiet.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=volusen&osCsid=4b78c724dd02b7a2fdded593686cc205&x=0&y=0

BTW I have found a new volusen on spray 75ml instead the 16ml of each vial I used previously. As I am running out I have emailed the seller asking inquiring about it. It's cheaper than buying the smaller vials.

Kigelia africana seems to be a lot more popular in Spain as there are many products containing it that aid to firming breast and skin tightening.

-----------------------

PS: one last thing.
If you decide to give it a try get a couple or 3 small vials. If shipping expenses are not too high that would be enough for you to decide weather it works or not without spending a fortune. As I said I noticed first results about 2 weeks massaging AM and PM, but everyone is different, so just get enough for a month or 2 months supply to test it. You don't need a lot of product to perform a good massage on your breasts.

Good luck! :)

Anastasia916

I did a google search for the kigelia africana and at first I got a ton of educational type stuff lol not any products. So I searched kigelia africana cream, then I did a serum search and so far I found these few sites, but the stuff seems pricey! http://www.pevonia.com/product.aspx?pid=385 http://www.shopwiki.com/Nuxe+Tonific+Fermete+Intensive+Firming+Cream+6.7+fl+oz+%28200+ml%29+%28B000Z5Y3MG%29 http://www.truthinaging.com/body/pevonias-neck-serum-with-an-african-bust-firmer/ http://www.dermstore.com/product_Bust+Serum_18964.htm I might just do an ebay search and see what I find.

xxbabygirlxx

I did an ebay search nothing *tear*. How is it that thoses creams are more expensive than PM creams?

Z

Zenity

Good news!

At least for me! :p

I got an email from the seller of the largest bottle and said is the same stuff, just more economical.

I have sent him another email asking for international shipping and rates, for my pals here ;)
As soon as I have an answer I will let you know.

Here is the link:

http://www.muysano.es/b2c/index.php?page=pp_producto.php&md=0&ref=GE0685000

It is cheaper than getting the 16ml vials, so my next order will be this. 75ml goes for 24,85€. Not bad.

I think before you decide to give it a try you should know the ingredients so here they are:

Volusen Composition: African Kigelia. Marigold Almond of India. Flower Elder. guts Oak. Asian Centella and Echinacea

xxbabygirlxx

^^

Thanks for thinking of us :) How long does one bottle last for you. And does it make your breasts bigger looking, or firmer. Because i read that that sort of cream mostly firms and lifts?

Z

Zenity

An small vial (16ml) lasts between a week and 1/2 or 2 weeks.

Yes, the feeling I have is rounder and tighter breast. Firmer and fuller somehow. But I have not noticed a dramatical growth or a bigger size. Yet my bras felt fuller.
I like to take breaks while using this (or any) other beauty product, as my body gets used to whatever I use pretty soon and results then hit a plateau. While stopping kigelia I keep massaging but using just regular body lotion rich in vits to firm tissue for a while, then I go back to kigelia.